jet's take on a diary !!!

Hey Jet

Glad it went well with meeting your friend :) sounds like you had quite a chat!

Will you be meeting up again?

hope you're having a good weekend

xxx

Glad it went so well - it must be a great support.

Hey Jet

Glad it went well with meeting your friend :) sounds like you had quite a chat!

Will you be meeting up again?

hope you're having a good weekend

xxx

thanks sarah we will be definatly be meeting up sooner rather than later !!

morning ladies and diary,ive been up since 6.40 ,i slept really bad last nite and i woke really early this morning ,i feel a bit strange today i dont know why , ah well onwards and upwards so the say ,jord back at school today yehhhhhhhhhhhhh ,so im all on my own (maybe thats why i feel strange lol )

hope we all had a good weekend !!!

we went out at weekend so a pic of me !!

the first one was 12 june before i started this diet ,the second was 5th sept and the 3rd is this sat ,can we tell a difference !!

i do hope so !!!!

Attachments

• 029.jpg
    029.jpg
    527.9 KB · Views: 38
  • 073.jpg
    073.jpg
    508.2 KB · Views: 37
  • 096.jpg
    096.jpg
    483.8 KB · Views: 38
can we tell a difference? Can WE! Really!! It always amazes me how people seem to lose YEARS with the poundage!

GO GIRL! Your hair is looking amazing too!

Phone bothering you? Ignore it, let it ring! We always feel obliged to answer a ringing phone... why is that, I wonder?!

im a bit less destressed now !! im also been munching at some strange times when i cant sleep (midnite munchies ) but on protien only !!

You are looking really great, girl!

Its horrible time when you can't sleep at night. If you can get a mediation or relaxation tape that you can play with earphones in, that might help.

morning all ,im feeling a lot better today , fay im on medication to help me to sleep but even with the medication im getting bak into a routine with my sleeping (i go to bed at the same time each nite and try to get up the same time in the morning ) and im feeling less bog-eyed in the mornin too !!

so i hope we are all felling well today !!

and thankyou girls ur all top !!!

Sleep deprivation is a form of torture... I second that!

As a large person, I used to sleep very well. Never that late in the morning, mind you. Since losing my weight though, I obviously need less sleep which is fine cos my days have lengthened, but I'm frustrated at being awake often IN the night...

I drop like a light pretty early too and am up before 6am... but I must total 5 to 6 hours maximum these days. How many hours total do you think you sleep per night Jet?

at the mo jo my pattern is 10/10.30 bed and awakeish when stephen gets up around 7/8 !! so thats about 9 hours i think lol !!!

9 hours' sleep? that's LOADSA!!

lol i know ,when i was at work before my pattern was 10 bed up at 6 religously ,8 hours not bad !!

Back