jet's take on a diary !!!

What a lovely idea Jet... Can I ask how you went about getting such a piece of jewellery made?

Although it sounds as if you had a sad little Saturday evening on your own, it is GOOD to have *you time* to think... and reminisce... and so it's all part of the grieving process... I still go there sporadically with my Mum.

Hope your work isn't too tiresome... adding an hour on a week is an interesting idea after your time off, but it must make you dread Mondays even more than the rest of us!

x

hi jo ,i did have a little sad time on sat ,i had a dream on firday about dan it was a bit strange coz he was poorly but still had all his hair he was holding a man's hand and he looked up at me and a tear just rolled down his cheek ( i cant get this out of my head although i need to ....

the necklace .......... i so a pamplet with these on at the funeral palour and i inquired and they took a imprint of his fingerprint in clay i think then had it imposed on to the broken heart that i chose the cost of it was worth every penny , my OH bought me mine and i bought my mum one of her own the best £ 90 every spent !!!!!!!!!!

That's a beautiful pendant, Jet. What a lovely idea.

Sorry you've been feeling sad too. These moments creep up without any warning:cry:. xxx

Hope your longer day isn't too hard on you.

hi laura im feeling ok thanks and the hour went really quick i forgot i had a break inbetween it so i took it mmmmmmm !!

i love my pendent i need to sort out a keyring for jordan they keep his fingerprint for one year so time is running out ,i think the keyrings are about £55 but money is a little sort at the mo !!!!!!!

tv,diner's ,drive in's and dives OMG the food is making me hungry lol its a programme on sky 262/263 ............... take a look !!! if u can ..
omg i love that programme. and man vs food :D

jet i love that pendant. wish i colud have got one of brothers for my mum xxx

i know wot u mean ,it is a new thing that has just come out and not every funeral place does them !!!!!!!

its lovely. I have some hair... in a safe place but thats it x

awwwwwwwww thats nice but i understand where ur coming from !!!!! i also have a lock of dan's baby hair !!!!!! the way i see it my baby is frozen in time

morning, god im tired ,and i ave a slight headache maybe its the waeather its pouring down ere ....

just enjoying a cup of green tea !!!!

morning Hon - hope your head gets better - im the same love x

hope you have a good day and yor head gets better talk later xxx

Hi Jet, glad your day went well, good job you remembered about your break!
Its not raining so far here today, it rained yesterday enough for a month.
Hope your headache goes hun xx

Hi Jet, glad your day went well, good job you remembered about your break!
Its not raining so far here today, it rained yesterday enough for a month.
Hope your headache goes hun xx

hi hunny i know i need my last break of the day lol , its been raining on and off all day but has stopped now its gone 6 and im feeling a lot better thanks !!!!!!

Hello,

just a quick note to say hi - I'm still reading when I can, just not always have something to say. Glad you feel better today! Do you work every day / back to full time now? Then do make sure you take your breaks! I tend to miss mine but with 5 1/2 hour days that's okay as I get to switch off cmpletely when not at work. But usually (when I'm not a busy at right now) I manage lunch at my desk and a quick walk round the block...
And I love your pendant too! Amazing and so beautifully done. Something to treasure for ever.

morning all , ur right anju ,i sometimes dont have anything to say ,so i just go on to say hi really lol im a daft one ......... full time hours from next week which are

mon - 8- 4.20 the longest day of the week
tue- 8- 3.50
wed- 8- 3.50
thur - 8- 3.50
fri - 8 - 3.00 ....... so really not that bad hours wise !!!!!!!!!!!

so hope we are all well !!!! and thanks for ur lovley comments anju and pearly hiya !!!

hi all i had a really nice visit off a school chum who i lost touch with a few years ago it was so nice seeing her and she is a tiny slip of a girl but makes up for it in her charisma and her fun loving outlook on life !!!!!

hope we are all ok !!!!!!!

evening hun hope your well xxxx

hiya sweets im ok but tired and its really cold omg !!!!!!!!!!!!

Back