Jim's lazy Atkins diary

Morning Susie, gem. yes they get on like a house on fire, Olivia loves playing with him and he adores her.

Morning all, we've been having some lovely weather haven't we. Long may it continue.

Morning Jim. It's been lovely hasn't it. Bet you're enjoying the garden this year. I've been enjoying the airshow through my office window this week and it's great when I can sneak off for five mnutes outside for a better view and a bit of sun!

Hey hey hey! I was told you were still about so had to come and say hi to my Atkins guru! How's things Jim? Hope you've been keeping well?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Morning all,

yes Lisa, the garden is fantastic love. I must take a few photo's before it's past it's best.

Hey Cheryl, how are you darling, I'm fine here :)

I'm good thanks jim. Was lost for a while but I've found my way back and focused. Never want to go back there again. Dark horrible and FAT place lol.
How's the family Hun? You still worshiping the rugby? Lol xx

Morning all,

LOL Cheryl, yes I do and the cricket as well, even though England are playing rubbish at the moment. We are spending a lot of time with our grandchildren which is great.

Hi Jim - I don't do too well in this weather - wilting terribly - I need to be by the sea...... then any excuse to get down to Cornwall innit ;)x

Morning all,

yes indeed Cheryl,

Gem, I'd have thought you'd be down there more often now you're retired love.

I long for the day I retire.......or win the lottery lol

How are you today Jim?

morning all, this weather is fantastic, I can't get enough of it.

Hi cheryl, i'm fine love and you?

Mornin all,

Ah, sorry Lisa, just wanted to share how nice it is sitting out in the garden in the sun. :)

Morning all, what a lovely weekend

20140725_154013.jpg20140725_152822.jpg

Ahhhh so gorgeous Jim. Not the apple of grandads eye at all! Bet you spoil them rotten

Morning all,

We do spoil them rotten Cheryl, that's what grand children are for. :)

Awwwww bless ya Jim. Bet they know it too!!! My 2 def do with theirs.

Morning all, well the weather is still holding out. bad news here, I've stubbed my foot badly and broken two toes, now I;m housebound with my foot up and a bag of frozen peas as a cold compress! Luckily the cricket has been on and exciting to watch.

Oh Jim! How did you manage that, or shouldn't I ask lol. I hope it's not too painful. At least you have lovely weather, can relax in the garden and watch the rest of the cricket.

Back