Jim's lazy Atkins diary

Morning all, that was a hot and sweaty weekend wasn't it :(

It's raining here now so it's much cooler. Nothing much planned today, might go up town and see what's happening.

Glad it has cooled down for you - still hot and sticky down here. Can't believe it was still 23 degrees at half ten last night...

Morning Jim - it's cooled down here too but may be warming up again x

Morning Jim :D
It has started warming up here again now! Quick question - I am on induction and thinking of having cauliflower mash with my steak tonight is this okay and if so how much cauli should I use xx Thanks xxxxx

Best to post this stuff on your own diary :) But yes, cauli mash is fine, just follow the three mugs of veg a day rule for induction.

Hello Jim xx

Sorry will keep questions to my diary next time - hope you had a good day Jim

Morning all,

LOL Lisa :D

Hi essex Girl, I had to google map where you live, not heard of your place before.

We have Olivia today, it's looking OK so we may go to the play park.

Play park is good Jim - I hope the weather holds up for you x

LOL, thanks Bren ;)

Morning all, feels quite Autumnal here and it's only August :( nothing planned today, my belt feels a bit tight so I probably need to go into induction for a while until it's back to normal. I'm actually looking forward to that as i always seem to get a "high" when I'm eating few carbs.

Hello Jim, I've been wondering where you were. I need to start looking at the diary section more :)

Hi Jim - Good luck with loosening the belt x

Morning all, I weighed this morning and I'm up 6lbs, so the belt was right, still I had a good induction day yesterday, and I'm planning the same here. :) The kittens go this weekend so I'll see if I can get a final pic to post on here.

Morning all,

Not sure Lisa, I havenn't weighed for a good while, but it's the last fortnight or so I've noticed the belt ids a bit tight :( ah well, it's already feeling looser.

here's the final kitty pics before they go to their new homes this weekend.

Image007.jpgImage002.jpgImage003_1.jpgImage004_1.jpgImage006.jpg

Back