Jim's lazy Atkins diary

I hope you had a good day in Oxford x

Morning all, this weather spell is really reminding me of last year, a **** summer then a lovely warm spell in September and October.

Oxford was nice, but not for my poor BIL, first he got shingles, very painful and then the poor sod fell downstairs and broke his foot in 3 places. It never rains but it pours :(

Morning Jim! Poor BIL! X

Hi Jim, poor BIL - sounds a bit harsh!

Hope you are enjoying this fablous weekend - last of the summer methinks!
Xxx

Morning all,

ah well, that was summer I suppose. Quiet weekend here, didn't do much but laze around in the garden.

Morning all, bright and sunny but quite cold at the moment.

I finally booked out holiday last night, We're off to Fuertaventura for a week on the 26th of this month. 2 bed apartment with a shared swimming pool and breakfast and evening meal included for the sum of £800, not bad, seeing as 3 months ago it was £1500. We've been keeping an eye on several places for a while, but this one has dropped the most.

Hi Gem :)

just been for an early lunch with a friend
photo0160.jpg

OMG that looks lush!!! And hash browns too!!!

Afternoon Jim x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning Jim. I bet you really enjoyed your early lunch and catching up with a friend x

Hi jim, hope you enjoyed your lunch. That holiday sounds absolutely wonderful!!

Morning all, bright and cold again.

Here's some photo's of Olivia at the "petting farm" the other day

038.jpg046.jpg044.jpg047.jpg

Nice piccies Jim:). And ultra jealous on the hols! ;)

Morning all, big mix up on the holiday, I got an email from them telling me the week we'd booked was double booked, now how do they get that wrong on line? ah well they've taken £50 off and we go a week later, 3rd Oct. That's going to be a bit tight because we get back on Wednesday 10th and I'm off to the Falklands reunion on the 12th. :)

Morning, strange weather here, very dark and cloudy one minute, bright sunshine the next. ah well.

Afternoon Jim, great piccies, love petting farms even though I hate kids lol. Plenty of time between holiday and reunion, just enough to sober up lol xxx

Back