Jim's lazy Atkins diary

I think this is it, Jack's in Hospital again, he was adnitted last night. The hospital has phoned this morning and say he's dying.

Morning all, well he's still hanging in there, on a drip and oxygen. he hasn't moved or spoken since they took him in. The hospital are saying they want to send him to a hospice. I don't think he'll even know about it this time.

Ah well R.I.P jack, he left us at 11:30 this morning with Colleen by his side.

Hi Jim, sorry to hear about Jack but I know there have been difficults times. Best wishes for all the family

Katie
Xxx

Sounds like he passed peacefully in the end - Thoughts with Colleen and with you all. At least he didn't die alone and hopefully not in pain. It was going to happen soon and now he doesn't have to suffer any more. No doubt plenty of loose ends to tie up x

Morning all,

It's the loose ends that are the work gem, we have a list of people/organisations that need informing and the will needs to go through probate as well as his assets are way more than £5K

Morning all, first time in over a week I've had the house to myself, roll on next wednesday for the funeral and then hopefully normality will return.

Hi Jim, some extra ((hugs)) to keep you all going through it
Xx

Hi Jim - been away for a few days - hope all is going well x

Morning all, well finally it's all over. The funeral went well, but it was a strange day all round as it was also my Mothers 87 Birthday, so the morning was all sad and then we went round and had a party. Very strange.

Must have seemed very strange Jim - but good that your Mum still got her party x

Morning Jim, glad to hear it's all done and agree that it must have been a bit odd but still worth celebrating birthday. I guess that's what makes us all human (& I'll stop the deep philosophising there!)
More importantly I hope that you can all get life back on an even keel. Much love x x

Back