Jim's lazy Atkins diary

Hi, Can believe you are here so long! You wont remember me but you did advise me some time ago, Im back again to lose the weight. John

Morning all,

Hi Crippen, that was a while ago wasn't it.

Hey Lisa ;)

At the Lady Margaret Tavern
stmarg_zps2ffd7b1b.jpg

The Result :)
stmarg1_zpsb6f988de.jpg

Looks like you had fun Jim - why am I not surprised to see you among the girls ;) x

I used to go to the Lady M Tavern all the time Jim - I lived in St Margaret's for a bit, then my ex - good to see it again :)

Morning all,

Gem, I couldn't possibly comment ;)

I'd love to live there Susie, but at £4.50 a pint, god it's expensive, unless those are match day prices.

Colleen's last day at work today and then we're both retired. I'm really looking forward to that.

Oh wow many congrats Colleen!!! Oh i am sooooo jealous, wish i could finish now.

Enjoy your together retirement, Jim xxx

Have you had the travel brochures out Jim?! Lovely to hear that you can both retire whilst fit and healthy and able to enjoy it. Think I'll have to work until I drop!

Woohoo! Congrats to Colleen and for both of you - so exciting:)

Lol on twickers prices - its always like that which is why we dont go to pubs very often...;)
Xxxx

Great for you and colleen. My OH retires at the end of this month - he's really looking forward to it. Was that £450 a pint for Guinness? They charge £390 in the pub I go to in Cornwall and I thought that was bad. When we were in Wales the prices ranged from £3 in a club in Llanelli to £320 in a pub in Fishguard - quite a difference. The best one though, was the one that didn't charge at all cos I was singing x

Morning all,

well we're still adjusting to us both being retired, but it's nice. Colleen is finding it a little hard i think, the house is sparkling, the garden is thoroughly tamed and I'm wearing ironed shorts and rugby shirts. LOL!

No Gem, guinness was out of my price range :)

Blimey it must have been extortionate! Colleen will get over the time on her hands and will soon be saying "I don't know how I found time to go to work" with the rest of us haha.... x

Hi guys,

well i hope so Gem, at the moment she is just "Exhausting" ;)

Morning all, it's looking like a beautiful day here in Birmingham. How are you all. I'm very aware that I'm neglecting this site lately, but since Colleen retired we are still trying to work out a routine

I am now the proud owner of a galaxy S3, so hopefully I will be on here more often

YAY! I've got an SII and about to change - thought about the new S5 but they are expensive at the moment - might go for S4. I drive a hard bargain with contract cost, minutes and texts so will not change until the price is right - Grumpy old woman, that's me haha x

I've got the s5 but I work in that world as a tester so woohoo go me! I've actually swapped from iPhone and much prefer it. Once you get used to it android is great and much more versatile than Apple. But if you've not had a preference before it's a good choice.

I've done it - I got my "steal of a deal" and I've got my S5 with very little increase from my 2012 deal. Your're right Lisa, the S5 is good and not difficult to get used to at all x

Back