Jim's lazy Atkins diary

Well done Jim! you're clearly not using it though as not on here.......so perhaps out enjoying retirement and sunshine:D xx

Haha.... I reckon Colleen's got him running round - no slacking now Jim ;) x

.........or maybe she's cottoned on to all these women..........:eek: x

Morning all, we're off out a lot since Colleen retired. I am using my phone but I'm f and it hard to use the very small keyboard. I will persevere though. I'm a bit surprised how often it needs charging though, my old one lasted a week easily, this one only a couple of days. Still I do know that it's a fully fledged computer and not just a phone

Morning all, we're off to Murcia on Thursday, just checked and it's going to be between 36C high and 20C low during out stay, that'll be lovely. :)

Jim - have you put it on "power saving" mode? The wi-fi and the GPS takes quite a lot of power - there are probably times when that could be turned off. I only put GPSon when I use navfree (my free satnav app) then the power drains quite quickly x

I fly in to Murcia next Wednesday Jim but it's off to the mountains 2 hours away for us. It's usually those sort of temperatures during the day but if you're staying on the coast you should get a cooling breeze. Enjoy and just remember 'dos cervezas por favour' ;)

Hi guys,
Yes Gem, I do have power saving on, I think I'm just using it a lot as I learn about it. Nice Lisa, shame we couldn't have managed a meet

You're obviously having fun with your new toy Jim. Happy holidays to both of you - sounds lovely x

Morning all,

Lisa we were about a half hour from aguilas, up in the mountains. It was lovely, very sunny and almost too hot around mid day, so we stayed in the aircon during those few hours. We did go go to the beach at aguilas a couple of times and also to san juan the terrorist right on the almeria border. The food was nice, lots of salad and fish but i drank way too much beer so I'll need to be careful for a few days.

Morning all,

yes Lisa, I took my sandals off to walk on the san and immediately regretted it. LOL. I'm back to just a little over normal weight now so that's OK. :)

Hi Susie, Hi everyone. Yes we did thanks love, seems so long ago suddenly. LOL

This retirement lark is exhausting isn't it Jim - so many places to go and all the time in the world to do it x

Morning all, yes gem, we've been away for three days down in burnham on sea at my brothers. It's nice but I wouldn't want to live there myself. The place seems to be a retirement home for brummies

Ha ha.... Weston-Super-Mare was always our destination and now a lot of people have moved into new housing on the outskirts of Weston - new builds springing up everywhere. Glad you enjoyed your Brummie-break ;) x

Morning all,

it was nice Gem, but it's a bit to "Sleepy Hollow" for me, and everyone seems to know everyones business.

Here's Olivia and baby grunt yesterday

20140709_101105.jpg

Baby Grunt !!!! :rolleyes: you'll give him a complex Jim ;) You are truely blessed with 2 lovely grandchildren x

Back