Jo Jo will not Yo-Yo anymore!!

Hey Jo Jo! Well done gorgeous girl on getting your shiny - thats fantastic!
Apologies for doing a disappearing act again - been so busy with the Swedish friend over and pretty much indulging in naughtiness :D
Good luck for WI sweetie xxx

Come on Jo..I'm back, want you to join me! x

Hi Jo, I'm baaaaaaack. So where've you gone then? Well done on the 1.5 stone shiney. That's fab!!!
Judging by your last few posts you seem to be right in the zone, hopw your siatica's ok and the physio's helping lots.
Come back soon lady. xx

Hi lovely ladies. Thank you so much for your lovely messages is so nice to see that my lovely minimins friends have been kind enough to message me. sorry I have been missing again have had a bit of a rubbish few weeks with life in general not just me but other family stuff going on too. Have been finding it difficult to cope if im honest and have had a break from most things not just minimins. Im back at work now too and still in pain with my back just don't know where it's going to end with it all. Im so exhausted every night and works not great at the mo in general when I get it dunno what to do with myself.

Dieting wise I've had a rethink took a couple of weeks break and me and mum decided for now sw just isn't for us. I love my leader and my group but the diet itself just doesnt fit in with our lifestyles and I became all consumed with it as I found I had to think about it too much it even ended up causing arguments between me and mum. I still think sw is a brilliant diet and works wonderfully when u can make it work for u but it just isn't for us at the mo. so for now we have gone back to ww which is a little easier for both of us to do. I have made fab minimins friends on these boards in the sw section and hope that u will still pop in to visit my diary I would miss all of your lovely posts. I am still going to be visiting all of u :)

I hope your all well and am making my way through all of the diaries x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lovely to have you back Jo. Of course we'll still pop by your diary. No matter what plan you're following or if you're not even following one we still care about you and want to know how you are. (or maybe it's just that I'm nosey)

Glad WW is working for you and has released any tension between you and your mum. I know you find it tough being back at home and so understand where you're coming from with that one. Tried it too for a while but couldn't hack it so you're a stronger woman than me. If you wanna talk feel free to PM me or chat on Fb tonight.

Anyhoo lovely to see you back and posting. :D

Purple Patsy said:
Lovely to have you back Jo. Of course we'll still pop by your diary. No matter what plan you're following or if you're not even following one we still care about you and want to know how you are. (or maybe it's just that I'm nosey)

Glad WW is working for you and has released any tension between you and your mum. I know you find it tough being back at home and so understand where you're coming from with that one. Tried it too for a while but couldn't hack it so you're a stronger woman than me. If you wanna talk feel free to PM me or chat on Fb tonight.

Anyhoo lovely to see you back and posting. :D

Thanku hun and thanks for your pm's too it's so lovely to know ppl are thinking about u :) its so good to know u will still come by would miss u all if you didn't. Plus you wouldn't get rid of me as now I'm back I will be popping by your diary anyway!

It's good to be back at ww actually and be able to relax a bit I had become a bit sw obsessed and as u said being home has been tough so anything to make life easier is a bonus. Thanku I will definitely be taking u up on the offer no doubt at some point :) hope your ok I popped on to your diary and saw you had been having a tough time too. Sending u hugs xxx

Nice result today Jo. :happy036: In your face Adrian Durham!!!
Was quite satisfied with our result in the end. Even though we led twice and they only had 10 men for the last 15 minutes I think a draw was pretty fair.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend (it's always easier to do that after a win). ;)

Andrea81 said:
Nice result today Jo. :happy036: In your face Adrian Durham!!!
Was quite satisfied with our result in the end. Even though we led twice and they only had 10 men for the last 15 minutes I think a draw was pretty fair.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend (it's always easier to do that after a win). ;)

It was a good result, we didn't play well but I don't care confidence wise we just needed the win! Yeah yours was back and forth wasn't it, Swansea are playing well and sometimes teams down to 10 men are tougher to get result at!

U have a good rest of weekend too x

Hi Jo

How's your back doing this morning? oops it's afternoon now, :doh:
Hope it's a bit better and work's not being too much of a pain. I'm sick already and counting the hours to the weekend. :sigh:

xx

Andrea81 said:
Hi Jo

How's your back doing this morning? oops it's afternoon now, :doh:
Hope it's a bit better and work's not being too much of a pain. I'm sick already and counting the hours to the weekend. :sigh:

xx

Not too bad at hun, bit achey after my car washing escapade but ok. Work was hectic and was in an assessment for nearly two hours :0 only 4 days to get through til the weekend!!! X

Not too bad at hun, bit achey after my car washing escapade but ok. Work was hectic and was in an assessment for nearly two hours :0 only 4 days to get through til the weekend!!! X

What are we all like wishing our lives away, roll on the w/end. No more car washing for you young lady till you're fully fit. Take it to the drive thru wash instead meantime. :D

Back