Joanie's back

Superb stuff JoanieK! Please send some of ur willpower this way - thrilled for u! X

Willpower en route to lk...

Thanks JoanieK

Tell me how to do u find ur teeth on this diet?! Mine are permanently .... Unpalatable .... And sensitive ... And furry fuzzy ....

My tongue is furry yuck! Teeth not furry but sensitive yes especially to warm soup?

I suppose there's always a price- I'm so conscious of personal space now and my breath but it's temporary and I'm seeing the benefits

Weight was the same this morning but delighted as couldn't believe it was true lol even if I did want to be able to say it was 2 St in exactly a month...

Day 2 plateau, was a little surprised as I looked slimmer this morning. Think this might be an inch loss week rather than a scales week. I'm glad in a way as I felt my tummy and arse where still huge and wanted them to slim. I've been doing 10mins a day gentle toning as I felt my inner thigh was a bit wobbly and my tummy needs work so perhaps this is working.

Am heading out in Belfast tomorrow night and totally excited as what to wear. Yes the girl that will be with us is under 8 St but I don't care. It'll be weird out with this group sober but not taking the risk with my meds and ketosis neither of which alcohol is allowed.

Anyhow bloods day today, nurse was away so it's been 3 weeks not 2 hopefully she doesn't think my side effects are an issue.

Oo that's exciting to head out and know u are looking better - there will always be those who are super slim - I don't think I will ever be one of those tbh! I am ok with looking like I have boobs and a (flat enough) bum I just don't want the belly or the side saddlebags!

This is it, I was pretty skinny small size 8 at 9 stone but I was always big compared to her. She's lost weight since then and has no curves so I honestly don't wish to be so thin. Close to what I was yes cause I was 35 25 35 and loved flaunting the curves.

Totally look like I've a spare tyre it inflatable ring round my waist at the mo- legs and arms have shrank visibly.

Smart dress though will disguise tomorrow.

I agree!

Today's check in not only has me plateau but a .2 gain again!!! Not looking like this week's target will be achieved with 2 days to go but will keep at it. I think it might be inflammation as in a flare up I've been known to have up to 7lbs of swelling- every joint is sore this morning and a lot of heat coming come large and small joints alike, there may also be bowel issues and may need to take something for it.

Won't be checking in on my weight tomorrow as I'm away for the night but I'll know how I feel swelling wise and otherwise and if I need to take a fluid tablet or dulcolax.

If I get a good pic tonight I'll share otherwise still waiting on goal for update pics

You and me are at the same stage this week. It's enviable it's going to happen but frustrating nonetheless. Just got to ride it out until the scales start plying again. Good luck!!! Xx

You and me are at the same stage this week. It's enviable it's going to happen but frustrating nonetheless. Just got to ride it out until the scales start plying again. Good luck!!! Xx

Lol I know it is but isn't it funny how you still hope. I honestly am happy enough as I'm ahead of target and it'll come. I've had weeks were all I lost was 1.5 before but I know I'm losing and funny I see muscle building in my arms and glutes so happy enough and know the low scale weeks can be big inch weeks...

Oh sorry hit post before asking how you are Hun?

I'm doing ok. Feeling a bit fed up with the diet to be honest but I know the good times will be back soon so sitting tight and riding it out. Out with friends tonight but meeting them after the meal. I'll have the car with me so I'll be sticking to the water. Work been mental busy and got a big interview in a couple of weeks which I'm already stressing about. And the nights out and plans for October are already building up so I'm thinking I might refeed first week of October and shift over to 5:2. My weekend trip fell through so defo sticking with it next 3 weeks anyway. Hopefully by then I'll be in the overweight category. Fingers crossed. Xx

Hun I think that's a good idea. My chemist doesn't allow more than 13 week stretches. You must have a few weeks refeed in between if you do 2 stretches.

You will continue to lose on a sensible plan and come new year you can review if you wish to do another stretch on tfr.

Oh my been busy had to exchange my jacket as it was damaged and rush to get ready. Holy crap what passes for dressed for a night out is ridiculous, girls clubbing in trainers?

Anyway didn't drink and had a fab nite. I flared badly though and had a neck/scull flare which caused a migraine. Managed to relieve the worst of it now but this mornings shakes and meds are flushed now... Just taken my third and keeping it down and luckily have a spare 1 from 2 weeks ago. Not optimistic about tomorrow weigh in but we'll see how it goes. Will pop up a pic later but only shows top half..

So only 1.6lb loss this week as I've been static since wed in fact gained .2 somehow. Now 159.6 so 27.2 total.

Bit miffed but know that I usually had low losses week after totm and still burning fat cause a dress that was tight round the tum on Tues is loose now and I'm wearing it. I'm hoping next week will make up on the scales and hope to see no less than 4lb in the week. Buckle down folks might be a bumpy week.

Back