Joanie's back

Aw thanks and def agree with you. I Admit carbs are what send me crazy which is why I'm still aiming for about 50g a day, 75g max as and from nutritional sources such as veg, little dairy and oats.

I'm looking at this like tfr in that what's planned for my plate for 3 meals is to be the only food intake. My low carb may keep me in ketosis and allow me to manage cravings, at least that's the plan.

Baked the cod instead, gave myself 8oz thinking it's fish and light and from day 3 it's unlimited. Well bad news is I'm still not the biggest fish fan, but I've cleansed my palate before and wasn't fussed so not surprised.

Good news is stomach is so shrunken I couldn't manage even half of it with a little roast onion and pepper.

Thats great, to be full after relatively so little. It's the perks of this diet, that you put the handbrake on this 'I'm always hungry' mindset and that's the fundamental to getting back to a healthy eating and weight.

Thanks yeah think it's one of the biggest perks and definitely allows you to see low little you are hungry and how little fills us. Stuck with the shake and eggs today as I had my interview and was getting ready.

For dinner going for chicken 2 mini fillets will be 4oz and small amount of cooked carrots. Might roast with soy sauce mmmm or maybe best to keep plain?

Oh also forgot got to 155 dead on on scale and fitted in my brown suit as the charcoal was awful baggy. Also mum and dad both commented on weight loss and how well I looked so nice to hear.

Holy sweet mother of woosh stepped on and 153.8 this morning. Can't believe it.

Got some weights and decided to check the scales in case they said na just winding you up! But 153.8 that's 3.8lb loss on refeed after 4 days honestly don't give a hoot now just all biz, it'd be super cool to drop another lb or so so this week that I could slip into the 140s next week and even make my September challenge of 148ish.

My chicken last night was delish. Did it with salt, pepper and mixed herbs fried with coconut oil as the rest was getting sauce added for everyone else. Delish, and being able to check the sauce and meat I cooked was a relief as that's been difficult not knowing if something turned out stinking...

Had carbs today for the first but minute quantities ( a teaspoon of mash to taste and temperature check and a spoonful of stuffing to quality check). Both were delish but wasnt crazy about having more. Now the roast chicken was amazing took the darker meat so hubby could have the breasts and my gravy was fantastic, even had some crispy skin to ensure I was getting enough fats.

So far today just had eggs for brunch (nearly 12) as was running about and had to fast for my bloods to be done. So I did have a big portion of chicken and am now terrified of weighing tomorrow as I am convinced I could gain lol crazy but even that tiny amount of carb could make the difference.

Joanie how fab are you doing? You seem to be losing more during refeed that you were on TFR! You go girl!

Aw thanks and absolutely delighted, turns out with the sickness my body had gone into starvation mode so getting more nutrition has allowed my body to start losing again. I'm staying in ketosis was I'm aiming for under 50g carbs but do hope to go back on tfr.

How you doing? You had a mega early weigh in..

How you doing? You had a mega early weigh in..

I was due to weigh in Monday but working 8-8 and days all next week so had no option but to weigh in early. Next weigh in will be 10 days time, and as my home scales are not working since I changed my Wi-Fi last week, I have no way of peeking!

Well my little splurge last night put on
.4 this morning, not overly worried as I know managing carb intake today will rectify it and I now know I have a very low carb tolerance for ketosis. Hopefully a BM shows little more loss tomorrow..

Was going to have leam mince pasta bol tonight (without pasta for me). Might just have some chicken.

I was due to weigh in Monday but working 8-8 and days all next week so had no option but to weigh in early. Next weigh in will be 10 days time, and as my home scales are not working since I changed my Wi-Fi last week, I have no way of peeking!

You've done amazingly, and fair play with those shifts.

How are you feeling? Hope you and the family are doing OK...

You've done amazingly, and fair play with those shifts.

How are you feeling? Hope you and the family are doing OK...

We are doing okay, I am very lucky to have a very strong supportive family. We are making plans to enjoy what time we have left. We go on a 6week making memories holiday 5 weeks today, so at the moment we are all focusing on that. I'm continuing on Lipotrim hopefully for another 4 weeks.

Avoided scales this Morning as I had a friend up and had a drink with them. Just one but the only mixer I liked was ginger beer and it has 53g carb per can so not so good. Just realised I'm only 2.4 lb off next mini goal of 2.5 stone. Obviously not achievable tomorrow but perhaps next few days plus I've been toning away.

Hubby got electrician out who fixed our master trip (apparently had been hit by lightning). But I had bought a vibroplate last April and honestly never used it as was in far too much pain then this year it kept throwing the trip after 15 sec. Jumped on for 10 mins yesterday and day before and aim just to do that as it is great at toning, strengthening joints and getting rid of cellulite. Love it, can already see the muscles I'm my arms and feel them in my legs.. Yey

Friend didn't say anything about having last weight but I could see him checking me out ( not in a fancy you kind of wy but a looking me over way). He's offered me 6 weeks pt consulting which is great as I can keep the wolves from the door.

We are doing okay, I am very lucky to have a very strong supportive family. We are making plans to enjoy what time we have left. We go on a 6week making memories holiday 5 weeks today, so at the moment we are all focusing on that. I'm continuing on Lipotrim hopefully for another 4 weeks.

Great that sounds special, and in another 4 weeks you'll be about a stone down so will have so much more energy to relish those moments.

Great to hear ur getting on so well joanie xx

Thanks Hun, was chatting to chemist yesterday when getting a script and he believes I'd gone into starvation mode. He def wants me to continue refeed this week my electrolytes were low (potassium was low on last bloods) and I am.still bruising like crazy have 16 new bruises on my legs.

How are you hun??

Ah jeez u poor thing - bruises are the worst - hope u get straightened out with electrolytes and all

I am feeing disappointed in myself
After a terrible week
But here i go again....

Ah jeez u poor thing - bruises are the worst - hope u get straightened out with electrolytes and all

I am feeing disappointed in myself
After a terrible week
But here i go again....

Just read your post. No more disappointment, Line drawn and let's get your solution..

So 153.6lbs today. That's 4lb loss happy days.

Settling a 3.8 target just in the hope I get to my 140s next week but another 1.8 and I'm 2.5 Stone.

Last edited:
Wow awesome - I amnt half beating myself up for breaking mine ... But thrilled you are doing so well xx

Back