Joanie's back

Really?! Hm I will try that when I'm on refeed - great to hear ur enjoying them!

They were like completely different fromthe other day so delighted.

Had a crappy few days so not been updating. Stayed on plan but struggled yesterday to up my fats for low carb.

Have the in laws up so really sore and while I've lost the guts of 2.5st nothing has been said, even when hubby asked mil had she lost and she was like yes 2lbs. Did get asked was I not eating- I has already had my dinner at 5pm with little one thanks

Anyway my totm is a little late and I'm in a pissy mood!

Hope u are feeling better joanie! It is disappointing when people don't notice our hard work - and I don't doubt ur mil did notice but was just too crabbid to complement you - chin up - u aredoingthis for urself not for her! Have a good day honey xx

Lol feeling worse up half the night with tummy cramps and still no sign of totm.

She had to notice but I suppose first Tim I lost 4.5st and not a word said. I know sil noticed as hubby got me a fry in the soft play area and she took the tatty bread and he had the soda so she asked was I not eating bread or what exactly was a doing. She never mentioned my loss but I did notice her tummy was extremely bloated (7months pregnant style-really looked like a bump) so think that was her issue.

Crappy weigh in today to top everything off 153.2 (higher than I had been during the week and bar one salt day have been good as gold calories haven't even approached 800 daily and carbs always below 45g.

Decided to treat myself to a new hairdo. Something to frame my face and show off rediscovered bone structure lol

Wish me luck

Do some compare photos for urself and it will remind u of your progress and confirm for u that they are not saying for their own personal reasons! Am sure u get a boost from a new hairdo it always gives a lift - ive had a good day - I'm so tired but I have a giddy excitement and positivity in me so I can't sleep! Lol - good things are coming and I am glad that life is on the up #positivevibes #grateful #owningit

Do some compare photos for urself and it will remind u of your progress and confirm for u that they are not saying for their own personal reasons! Am sure u get a boost from a new hairdo it always gives a lift - ive had a good day - I'm so tired but I have a giddy excitement and positivity in me so I can't sleep! Lol - good things are coming and I am glad that life is on the up #positivevibes #grateful #owningit

Yeah the do is making me happy but wokw up like Joan Jett rocking all over the 80s! My next progress pic is at 2.5st which is just over a lb away.

Feeling a little better as BM issues seem to have resolved just pissed as over a week late for totm and think this is messing with my results as well..

IMG_20161004_102856568.jpg
IMG_20161003_165158021.jpg

Aw joanie u look great! Go u girl xxx

Aw thanks just a change (hides the wrinkles lol).

But it helps me feel less frumpy...

I have a fringe also for the same reason lolol

Haha cheaper than botox!

I think you're right some sort of progress pic is called for.. It's not a comparison just a I def don't fit in this dress with even just 4lbs more on so I'm holding on to this..

Attachments

• IMG_20161005_084740901.jpg
    IMG_20161005_084740901.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 18
Think I've gotten my head over this plateau (hopefully body will follow).

Tried on a dress that didn't fit last Thurs and fits great now, big difference in tummy area. I can see the tone coming in my stomach (the vertical lines really) and my glutes look much better so I do believe with the increase in protein intake I have built muscle which counterbalance the fat lost.

Abuse that's my story and I'm sticking with it. Treating myself to goujons tonight and cant wait!

U look really well joanie - I am thrilled it has worked so well for you - send ur success fairies this way please xx

Ah thanks missus they are en route over the glenshane as we speak!

In other news mum is on day 3! Still doesn't know I did a stint tfr and an seriously considering another week or two..

Haha scales have moved just .8 but down to 152.6. Maybe I'll get my 2.5 stone tomorrow though its another .8! If i do ill do progress pics.

Was actually not 100% yesterday, I had some honeycomb from hubby's ice cream and 2 squares of chocolate. Also had goujons which I thought might take me over carb allowance even though I took a lot off the battery off as I found it far too much.

Did do a really good powerplate toning workout yesterday and feel my muscles sore. I'm glad muscles have memory makes it easier to bring some of them back (albeit still covered in fat)

Good girl joanie - every downward number is a success - I must get my plate into action - it is my October fitness goal! Chat later running late!

Hehe def how about me and you do a powerplate challenge in the lt forum. I'll do a bit of a routine to build up on?

Chat laters

Back