40g low fat cheese 2.5 pts

Snack
snack a jacks 2pts
2 ww bread 1pt
wafer thin turkey slice 0.5pts
2 satsumas 0.5 pts
glass white wine 2 pts

total 19.5 pts

Well goin out for pizza 2moro got friends up for the weekend, so haven't eaten a huge amount 2day, saving points for the demon that is pizza!

Friday (oh it truly it is the best day!!!)

Breakfast
ww toast 0.5 pts
scrape of low fat pate 0.5pts

Lunch
small bowl home made soup 1.5pts
a very small portion of veg haggis ??pts
2 small potatoes 2pts

Dinner
2 quorn southern fried burgers 4pts
roll 2pts
1 tablespoon low fat mayo 1pt

Snacks
ww cheese puffs 1pt
smoked ham snack a jacks 2pts

Total 14.5 plus haggis??

Had a bit of a treat day, still within points I hope though, friends up from Bolton for the weekend;
Saturday

Breakfast
2 ww bread 1pt
1 slice wafer thin ham 0.5pts

Lunch/Dinner
Pizza (oops) margarhetta 12 points

Snacks
pct ww hula hoops 1 pt
pk skips 1.5pts
2 mini eggs 1pt

Drink
4 vodkas and DC 4 pts

Total 21 pts

Sunday

Breakfast/Lunch
2 ww bacon medalions 1 pt
1 slice ww bread 0.5pt
1 egg 1.5pts

Dinner
120g pasta 6pts
tin of tuna in brine 2pts
1 table spoon mayo light 1 pt
diced onion
ww ciabatta bread 3.5pts

Snacks
pkt snack a jacks 2 pts
mullerlight yoghurt 1pt

total points 2day 18.5pts

New week - week 4 and still going strong :D

Tuesday
Brekkie
2 slices ww bread 1pt
low fat cheese slice 1pt

Lunch
low fat tom soup 2pts
snack a jacks 2pts

Dinner
Uncle Bens tom risotto 7.5pts
40g low fat cheese 2.5pts
ww doughballs 2 pts

Total 17pts
actually thot id eaten more than that 2day, yipee, off to eat a digestive light or two!!

Hi well done on yaweight loss, i am also doing ww but from home. you dnt look like you need to lose fom ya picture.

anyway quick thing you may like to know - walkers lites are 2pt and walkers baked are 1.5pt (depending wot flavour you want, and if it from muti packs) and are much tastier, with a lot more flavouring!!!

gud luck keeps us updated xx

Hi well done on yaweight loss, i am also doing ww but from home. you dnt look like you need to lose fom ya picture.

anyway quick thing you may like to know - walkers lites are 2pt and walkers baked are 1.5pt (depending wot flavour you want, and if it from muti packs) and are much tastier, with a lot more flavouring!!!

gud luck keeps us updated xx

Hi

Thanks for note bout walkers baked, didn't realise that! They are actually really nice the baked ones. Pic must be flattering ha!! and it is just my face not big stomach/bum/thighs

Hope you're getting on okay

x

Really want to note down what ive had to eat today cos kinda lost track!! That way i can work out how much to have for dinner....

Wednesday
Brekkie
porridge 1.5pts
oj 1pt

Lunch
tomato soup 3 pts
pkt skips 1.5pts

Snacks
v.small bowl of ckn noodle soup (really had to eat some, kids in cooking after school club today made it so could hardly refuse!!) 2pts

Total so far 9pts

Having a glass of wine as I type (hard day at work so actually thats another 2 pts)

11 used, 11 to use :D

Loads of points to spare!!

Really didn't take me long to use them up lol!

So here is todays food....

Thursday
Brekkie
porridge 1.5pts
oj 1 pt

Lunch
tin tom soup 2 pts
pkt quavers 2pts (?)

( i really need to vary my lunch! Finally got sick of the tom soup 2day, only ate half!)

Dinner
ckn chow mein 7.5pts
curry sauce 1 pt

snacks
2 ww bread 1 pt
low fat cheese slice 1 pt

Total for 2day so far 17 pts

different lunch ideas

hi, just browsing through the food diaries, as long as u enjoy what ur eating thats the main thing, i love a different lunch and dinner everyday monday to friday, and get like a demon! if i don't like it, which is rare really. amazingly! breakfast is the same mon to fri, porridge mad with water, sweetener and a little semi skimmed just to cool it.
my lunches this week
mon - ww tuna with mayo and sweetcorn, with lettuce and tomatoe on toast.
tues - small pack of macheral in tomatoe toast on wholemeal toast,
wed - prawns with thousand island lettuce, tomatoe on wholemeal bread all in a sandwich
thurs - small pack of crab sticks made into a salad with lettuce tomatoe cucumber, of course fat free thousand island on the side and 1 slice wholemeal bread.
tomorrow? i'm not sure, thinking small tin beans on toast??????
other weeks it could be salad with chicken on sandwich one day plain, toasted another day, in a white pitta another day and in a bbrown one another day.
abit of leftover pasta anotherday, and soup on another.
hope these ideas might be of some help to you.

cheers!

Hi, have you tried what I class as "kiddies crisps", like Walkers French Fries, Squares etc. The multibags are always on special in the supermarkets and French Fries are def onl;y 1 point. Not sure about some of the others, but I think they are all 2 or under and they taste so good!!

hi, just browsing through the food diaries, as long as u enjoy what ur eating thats the main thing, i love a different lunch and dinner everyday monday to friday, and get like a demon! if i don't like it, which is rare really. amazingly! breakfast is the same mon to fri, porridge mad with water, sweetener and a little semi skimmed just to cool it.
my lunches this week
mon - ww tuna with mayo and sweetcorn, with lettuce and tomatoe on toast.
tues - small pack of macheral in tomatoe toast on wholemeal toast,
wed - prawns with thousand island lettuce, tomatoe on wholemeal bread all in a sandwich
thurs - small pack of crab sticks made into a salad with lettuce tomatoe cucumber, of course fat free thousand island on the side and 1 slice wholemeal bread.
tomorrow? i'm not sure, thinking small tin beans on toast??????
other weeks it could be salad with chicken on sandwich one day plain, toasted another day, in a white pitta another day and in a bbrown one another day.
abit of leftover pasta anotherday, and soup on another.
hope these ideas might be of some help to you.

cheers!

Hiya

Thanks so much for some inspiration regarding lunch time, Im like you with my dinner need to have something new and I'm loving cooking new things. However have decided to get my act together with my lunch. I think its just time consuming for me, so easy to grab a tin of soup from the cupboard in the morning!! Anyway, do my morrisons weekly shop on fri nite after work so have stocked cupboard with new ideas for lunch, pitta breads, tunas, salad etc. Will keep you posted on how I get on, cheers :D

x

Hi, have you tried what I class as "kiddies crisps", like Walkers French Fries, Squares etc. The multibags are always on special in the supermarkets and French Fries are def onl;y 1 point. Not sure about some of the others, but I think they are all 2 or under and they taste so good!!

Hi J-Lo

Yeh went through a phase of eating french fries cos they are so amazingly low in points. Didn't realise squares were quite low will need to try them too.

Well done on getting half way there!! It must get harder the closer you get to losing target weight!

x

FRIDAY

Brekkie
2 ww bread 1pt
1 slice wafer thin ham 0.5 pts

Lunch
bowl home made veg soup 3 pts (??)
roll and butter 3pts

Dinner
home made low fat curry
1/2 tin ww tom soup 0.5pts
chicken breast 2.5pts
sliced onions
1 tspn pataks curry paste 1 pt
ww nan bread 1.5pts

snacks
malted milk biscuit 1pt
ww choc mini roll 2pt
ww home made blackcurrant mousse 0.5pt

total 16.5pts (so far....)

It's a nightmare, only wanted to lose about a stone, trying to get back to my weight before having kids - we can only hope. I had planned today this morning, even went to the curry house, but was good, only had 4 pieces of chicken tikka and half a mushroom rice. Forgot about a bit of bombay potato and a bit of naan bread, only about 1/4, but still counts. Then got back and was invited to my sisters and had a glass of Cava!! Probably an additional 3-5 points I didn't count on, but it was worth it!! Need to knuckle down, am still motivated, only hope it lasts for a few more weeks. I usually get stressed and comfort eat - we all do!!!

Thats dedication for you!!! Reckon if I went out for an indian id lose the plot and eat everything in sight, i love indian food!!!

Today's been a real tester for me, been sat at home all day trying to finish an essay, thats when i usually pig out. However ive managed ok, distracted myself by making some 0 point soup then filling myself up on it.

x

Today's food so far...

Breakfast
2 ww bacon medallions 1 pt
1 dry fried egg 1.5pts
1 ww bread .5pts

Lunch
muller light yoghurt 1pt
0 point soup

Snacks
ww cheese nacho crisps 1pt
digestive light 1 pt

Total so far.... 6pts

Sunday
Breakfast
1 roll 2.5pts
2 rasher ww bacon 1pt
tom sauce 0.5 pts

Lunch
0 point soup
ww cheese puffs 1pt

Dinner
spicy butternut squash soup 1pt
lamb stew 5.5pts
1 med potato 1pt

Snacks
2 roses chocolates 2pts
Toast and cheese slice 2pts

Total points today ...... 16.5pts

2moro is wi day so once again got fingers crossed, although im in doubt this week, feel ive not lost like i have in previous weeks. Ive been 100% maybe ive not had enough water this week? Ach dunno will wait and see 2moro

x

hi calorie c!
your menu sounded good today, tomorrow i get weighed also and i always found the day i got weighed i wouldn't drink as much water cause i don't know i retain it a bit i think.

let me know how u get on with ur lunches this week and yes last friday i did go with the beans on toast.
fingers crossed for all weigh ins 2moro.

Back