Joanne's Food Diary

Glad you enjoyed the soup!!;) The picking is a bit of a bit of a nightmare - I'm at it too:mad: Don't think i've lost any weight all week as i'm just levelling out!! Severe talking to required!!

How many points are you allowed in a day? :D

I'm on 21 points, i usually have a wee something later on at night to take me up to my points, last night it was 6 mini eggs, yum!!

x

Glad you enjoyed the soup!!;) The picking is a bit of a bit of a nightmare - I'm at it too:mad: Don't think i've lost any weight all week as i'm just levelling out!! Severe talking to required!!

I know!! Its a total nightmare, and once you start at the picking I find it very difficult to stop. I've definately found that if i come on and note down what ive been picking at it curtails it a bit. Its such a waste of points too. Lets hope this phase passes soon for both of us!!

x

today's food so far...
SUNDAY

brekkie
2 ww bacon medallions 1pt
1 egg 1.5pts
tom sauce 0.5pt
oj 0.5pt

lunch
bowl cauliflower and cheese soup 2pts

points so far 5.5pts

today's food so far...
SUNDAY

brekkie
2 ww bacon medallions 1pt
1 egg 1.5pts
tom sauce 0.5pt
oj 0.5pt

lunch
bowl cauliflower and cheese soup 2pts

points so far 5.5pts

update....
snacks
timeout 2pts
picking again cheese 1.5pts

dinner (planned)
chicken 2.5pts
curry sauce 1pt
150g cooked rice 3pts

total...... 15.5pts

cinema later, might treat myself to a small popcorn!! :D

I can see you are very ww orientated this weekend! Going to make cauliflower soup tomorrow:) Hide cheese at the bottom of the fridge! Or freeze it! Read somewhere that freezer makes cheese age better and brings the flavor out! And have it when goal is reached:) I did it with all cheese I had left over from Xmas:)

Ive not posted my food for the last 2 days and thats when i find myself slipping. I also think after a good wi loss its very easy to think i can be slack for a few days. NO!! Must stay focussed! Here is food for today (hope im within points not really been properly counting)

TUESDAY
brekkie
porridge 1.5pts

lunch
tomato soup 2pts
pckt crisps 1pt

dinner
2 tortilla wraps 4pts
chicken breast 2.5pts
1/2 pckt fajhita mix 0.5pts
1/2 fat cheese 2.5pts
salsa & fat free yoghurt 0.5pts
sugar free jelly
small portion rice 2pts

snacks
0 point soup
slice chopped pork 1pt

Total points for today.... 17.5pts
(great think i'll treat myself to a timeout later :D)

I love chopped pork....... especially from Morrisons! Theirs is definately the nicest. I can eat a slice every time I open the fridge and it's so fattening! OMG - you can feel the fat clinging as it goes down! Dammit - always the nice stuff innit!

I love chopped pork....... especially from Morrisons! Theirs is definately the nicest. I can eat a slice every time I open the fridge and it's so fattening! OMG - you can feel the fat clinging as it goes down! Dammit - always the nice stuff innit!

It was so good!!! I could taste the fat oozing from it!! I don't even know if it is a point?? I had a slice of morrisons pork with egg and it was a point figured it would be the same?? Infact of to check it out, bet its about 3 points - oh lord that could be the timeout out the window!!! x

My youngest loves it too. I'm never in Morrisons but my M.I.L sometimes gets some for me. We fight over it! Asdas is like rubber (note to self, sort out their Wholegrain Mustard and Chopped Pork) but Morrisons just melts..... and clings to me bum! I'll blame that for my generous derrier! xx Have half a Time Out (ooooooh chocolate!!).

Well time out is definately out the window cos ive just eaten 6 mini eggs!! Never mind same as eating my time out, 2 points. Only ever buy the single ones, couldn't eat half a whole one and leave the other half would be demolished!!

Can't find the chopped pork in shopping guide, do you think it would be called "chopped pork" surely can't be more than 1 pt?? x

Online Tracker says that Asda Deli Chopped Pork is 2.5 points per serving!!!! Please don't let that be per slice?? What's a serving then? It doesn't even say! Oh my giddy aunt.......... feel faint! No wonder my butt is howj! xx

Oh jesus!!! Must be more that one slice!!!! Otherwise it would say per slice not serving, aarrgh!! Shouldn't have been so quick to eat those mini eggs. Nah can't be for a slice think what you could have instead for 2.5pts?? Thats it definately going out running 2moro after work just incase x

hi joanne did u try any receipes from ur new books??????

Wednesday

Brekkie
porridge 1.5pts

Lunch
bowl of 0 point soup
walkers lite crisps 1.5pts

Dinner
chargrilled chicken 3pts
straight to wok noodles 3.5pts

Snacks
1 custard cream 1.5pts
digestive biscuits 1pt
time out biscuit 2pts
sugar free jelly

ONLY 14 POINTS SO FAR 2NITE - oops! Don't think ill be able to eat many more, late dinner means i'm a bit stuffed!!!

Thursday
Brekkie
porridge 1.5pts

Lunch
bowl of 0 point soup
packet of walkers lite 1.5pts
custard cream 1.5pts

Dinner
stir-fry;
chicken breast 2.5pts
noodles 3pts
black bean sauce 1pt
no point veg

dessert;
ww lemon slice 1pt
low fat custard 1.5pts

Snacks
time out 2pts
pick of cheese 1pt
satsumas 0.5pt

POINTS SO FAR... 17pts

hi joanne did u try any receipes from ur new books??????

Hiya

Seem to have somehow missed this post?? Seem to do that quite a lot, doh!! Do you know ive not actually, completely forgot about them until you mentioned it. I'm going to pull them out the cupboard 2nite and try something new next week. What about you? You made anything interesting lately?? x

Friday
Brekkie
porridge 1.5pts

Lunch
ham salad 4pts

Dinner
chicken breast 2.5pts
1/3 tin ww tom soup 0.5pts
onions
1tspn pataks madras paste 1.5pts
ww naan bread 1.5pts

Snacks
walkers lites 1.5pts
ww chocolate caramel bar 1.5pts
2 rhubarb custard sweets 1pt

TOTAL POINTS...... 15.5pts

Whoopee!!! I have enough for glass of wine - YEYH!!!

Back