Joanne's Food Diary

hi joanne, where have u gone to????????????

Hi, phew!!! I'm back!!! Had a bit of a hectic week, but fear not im back. Actually ive been not too clever with the weight watchers this week and i reckon its because ive not been on this forum. Now there is a lesson learned! When i don't note down my food i go off track - not good enough!!!!

Anyway here is today's food (gulp deep breath, haven't actually thought about it so could well be over)

Thursday
Brekkie
porridge 1.5pts
oj 0.5pts

Lunch
tesco light carrot and
corriander soup 2pts
pck walkers lite 1.5pts

Dinner
chargrillled chicken 3pts
low fat super noodles 5pts
1 tbspn low fat coleslaw 1pt

snacks
pckt walkers lite 1.5pts
2 pieces of chocolate 2pts
2 ww flapjacks 1pt

Total points 19pts
(phew! had a wee pick at muffins i made for school - not a whole one tho!!)

hi joanne, just logged on now myself, 2nd night not been on site much, rach, brought home a 7 week old pup for me to mind on tues nite, she has since become the latest member of our family, a minature jack russell with razor sharp teeth and will chew anything! keeping lap top lead out of the way for a while anyway, ignoring her now so she is gone into her bed.

glad your back on anyway. off to fil in my diary.:):):):)

Hi, phew!!! I'm back!!! Had a bit of a hectic week, but fear not im back. Actually ive been not too clever with the weight watchers this week and i reckon its because ive not been on this forum. Now there is a lesson learned! When i don't note down my food i go off track - not good enough!!!!

Anyway here is today's food (gulp deep breath, haven't actually thought about it so could well be over)

Thursday
Brekkie
porridge 1.5pts
oj 0.5pts

Lunch
tesco light carrot and
corriander soup 2pts
pck walkers lite 1.5pts

Dinner
chargrillled chicken 3pts
low fat super noodles 5pts
1 tbspn low fat coleslaw 1pt

snacks
pckt walkers lite 1.5pts
2 pieces of chocolate 2pts
2 ww flapjacks 1pt

Total points 19pts
(phew! had a wee pick at muffins i made for school - not a whole one tho!!)

Crikey Joanne! How do you still stay within your points even when you haven't been really watching what you eat!!:p I would prob be about 10 over if that was me - no control, me:mad:. I've been working lates all week so have been trying to catch up a bit this evening. Husband thinks i'm obsessed:eek: (He could be right)

I'm definately obsessed!! Although haven't been on my scales yet this week, its a first!! Well today's food is prob another example of how i manage to stay within points but am just eating rubbish!! I really need to start eating healthier foods, next week definately!!

Friday
Brekkie
porridge 1.5pts
oj 0.5pt

Lunch
baked potato with tuna mayo 8pts??

Dinner
small donner kebab 9.5pts

snacks
2 ww flapjacks 1pt

Total 21.5pt

Evening Joanne,

Posted recipe for ham and sweetcorn chowder on recipe section - It's really nice and filling if you fancy something for a change and only 3 pts per serving. Had it today for lunch and it really filled me up for the rest of the afternoon.

You have a great weekend too:D I'm working double shifts tomorrow and Sunday:cry: Gonna be like a zombie by Tuesday (next days off)

Jackie

Well weekend of horror has happened! See diary for full details, long and short is i went out last nite, had way too many vodkas and then had, yup wait for it.....another KEBAB:eek::eek: 2 in one weekend what the hell is wrong with me, demon drink!!! I am so disgusted with myself. My plan is to count it in 2days points (did have it at 2am this morn!) What a breakfast eh!!!! Definately damage limitation today, wi is going to be not good at all!! Here is weekends food;

Saturday
Brunch
50g cous cous (not sure points) 4?
ww cheese 1.5pts
walkers lites 1.5pts
slice of meat 1pt

Dinner
5 fish fingers 5pts

Snacks
walkers lites 1.5pts

drinks
countless vodkas (maybe 15?) 7.5pts

Total (gulp!) 22pts

Sunday
Brekkie
please don't judge me but..
kebab at 2am :copon: 9.5pts

Lunch
cup a soup 2pts
walkers lite 1.5pts

13 points so far, oh dear!! need to fill myself up on water!!

Cook some 0 points soup, this will keep you going till the evening. And got some good news, couscous dry weight (50g) plus some veg is 2.5points so you are 1.5 down for saturday:)

Cook some 0 points soup, this will keep you going till the evening. And got some good news, couscous dry weight (50g) plus some veg is 2.5points so you are 1.5 down for saturday:)

Oh yehy!! Thanks, that means im not over for Sat, phew!! Yeh think i may make some 0 point soup, always good for an emergency. Thanks x

Oh dear, I'm sorry to have to rain on your parade my lovely but last week, when I was a p*ss head I added 10 Smirnoff to my online tracker and it came in at 7.5pts. 15 comes in at 11 points! I think it's one of them 0.5 for 1 but 1.5 for 2 then, 3 is 2 points, 4 is 3 points, 5 is 3.5 etc. Unless anybody knows different.......... please say the online tracker is wrong cuz there has to be some justice somewhere! x

Hi Donna!

Was just wondering if i can ask a quick Q?
Ive been meaning to ask what size donner kebab ur having and do u have it with naan or pitta bread? also is it the lamb donner or chicken? I havent had one for ages but have a craving!

Ive saved my points up today but want to make sure i order the right size! so if you dont mind telling me what can i have for 9.5 points?

thanks!
s x

Oh dear, I'm sorry to have to rain on your parade my lovely but last week, when I was a p*ss head I added 10 Smirnoff to my online tracker and it came in at 7.5pts. 15 comes in at 11 points! I think it's one of them 0.5 for 1 but 1.5 for 2 then, 3 is 2 points, 4 is 3 points, 5 is 3.5 etc. Unless anybody knows different.......... please say the online tracker is wrong cuz there has to be some justice somewhere! x

Yeh wot is it with that?? Ah well hay ho as they say, lost the plot anyway this week so few more points doesn't matter!!
Just finished making some zero point soup, that'll be tomorrows food sorted! Need a real kick up the butt these days so reckon my wi 2moro will do just that!

x

Hi Donna!

Ive been meaning to ask what size donner kebab ur having and do u have it with naan or pitta bread? also is it the lamb donner or chicken? I havent had one for ages but have a craving!

Ive saved my points up today but want to make sure i order the right size! so if you dont mind telling me what can i have for 9.5 points?

thanks!
s x

Hiya

I always make sure i ask for a small donner kebab, and i have it with a pitta bread. think a chicken kebab is much less points. Check out this site its great and gives you the points values for most take aways including kebabs;

My Long and Bumpy Journey - A new me in 2007

x

Hi Donna!

thanks!
s x

Who's Donna?? :eek:

:D LOL! Wot you like!! Didn't have the heart to say I'm not Donna. Can always depend on you to be completely 100% upfront! Thanks for clearing that up :D x

I can't help it! It's like tourettes......... blurt it oot! Sowweee! xx

hi joanne, as someone says, we all have weekends like that wouldn't life be very dull if we didn't.

didn't do my own diary past two days, but have been ok, too much time looking after puppy
:):):)

Here's todays food:

Monday
Brekkie
porridge 1.5pts
oj 0.5pt

Lunch
bowl of zero points soup
packet of walkers lite 1.5pts

Snacks
slice of meat 1pt
digestive light 1pt
spoonful of chicken spread 1pt
ww cheese nachos 1pt

Total so far 7.5pts

12.5pts left for dinner, off to raid the fridge for some ideas

I just had fajitas 'n now I got the munchies........ chocolate... help me! Only got 0.5 left and 3 AP's............ where's me polos?

xx

Back