Joes sausages

Hi! I've just found these after searching for slimming world sausages and thought these must be too good to be true! I checked the sun value in the syns calculator and was amazed when they came out to be free! However, is there a catch - do they taste really bad or is this as good as it sounds - nice meaty sausages and FREE!!!! :D

Just placed my first order and got loads ready to fill the freezer :D I've selected delivery for thursday and can't wait

Lot's of Joe's food in the fridge.....what to have for dinner tomorrow???

I love the pork and chill grills with veg x

I honestly don't think I'll ever go back to normal sausages now as these are so delicious

And the chinese pork steaks :drool:

Help !! Want to make the cheese scone thing but need to know if I can use Morrisons cheese & onion mash ? Is it free ? If it's not free , how can I see how many sins it would be as some of it will free wont it ??

I think you lot are nuts...I think they are vile!

Can just manage the Cumberland and the plain Pork, but the rest of them ....oooh no.

You'd be best emailing and asking- if they say no harass your local butcher to get them in.

Sent them numerous emails etc no response lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just found this on their website: - We are unable to deliver to the Isle of Man, Northern Ireland and parts of the Scottish Isles and Highlands*.

Michele x

courtneyslim said:
Can anyone tell me if they deliver to northen ireland cant get syn free proper meat nowhere lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

There is butchers in Antrim does different syn free sausages and veg roll, burgers as well. Hope this helps x

Last edited:
There is butchers in Antrim does different syn free sausages and veg roll, burgers as well. Hope this helps x

I love Veg Roll, when we visit family we pack our car boot fall lol :D

M x

I know it doesn't help people who don't live by me, but there is a butcher in Alderidge (Walsall) that does slimming sausages. Syn free ;)

Syn free sausages also be sold at a butchers in Norwich if it helps anyone!

I'm gonna be ordering my joes soon-in time for BBQ season! A great season to be on slimming world!! X

Back