Joes sausages

I want them to put another offer on, I can't justify paying delivery or buying 16 packs :/

I do love them though, couldn't believe it today, yesterday while I was at slimming world my boyfriend gave my son his little sausages for tea, he told me he ate them all, wasn't until today I found the pack of little sausages and realised my boyfriend had given him my Joe's chipilata's :O

donna88 said:
I want them to put another offer on, I can't justify paying delivery or buying 16 packs :/

I do love them though, couldn't believe it today, yesterday while I was at slimming world my boyfriend gave my son his little sausages for tea, he told me he ate them all, wasn't until today I found the pack of little sausages and realised my boyfriend had given him my Joe's chipilata's :O

Noooooooo...Haha! How annoying but good he liked them! Have you asked at your class if they will do an order together-usually a good way to get your free delivery plus if the orders big enough you'll get extra discount. Our C used to do it for us! Xx

I split the order with my friend this week, I was disappointed at the amount of pork sausage meat you get for what you pay!!! But then I am RUBBISH at picturing portion sizes, haha! Also ordered some burgers and the Chinese chicken things... Will be trying them next week, if my OH likes them I'll be putting in a big order at the end of the month :D

Had Chinese chicken tonight with mushroom, red onion and pepper rice! Yum!

I can make 6 scotch eggs with a pack of sausage meat-goes quite far! X

Noooooooo...Haha! How annoying but good he liked them! Have you asked at your class if they will do an order together-usually a good way to get your free delivery plus if the orders big enough you'll get extra discount. Our C used to do it for us! Xx

I know I think I would have killed them both if they'd been thrown in the bin lol

I'll ask but I'm sure someone mentioned it before and noone was really bothered. Bit of a pain really.

Joe's Sausages!

Hiya folks! Has anyone tried Joe's sausages before? Just made my very first order, and they're getting delivered on Friday - woohoo!! :)
Getting packs of the Pork, Chilli and Garlic, Pork and Leek, Pork and Apple, Pork, Garlic and Herb, and Lincolnshire sausages. They're all syn free apparently,
so lovely fry up for breakfast on Saturday morning beckons!! :-D

I had the chilli and garlic which I thought we're OK (can't say they're lovely compared to full fat ones :)!) I also had the chipolatas which I didn't like at all.

They work really well in a casserole, did mine in the slow cooker with toms and veg. Also great with lots of syn free onion gravy and mash.

The chilli ones are lovely cold with cheese and salad, and the plain pork great with a cooked brekkie!

I just made some joes scotch eggs.

I also get joes grill sticks but bake them in the oven and serve with savoury rice or veg, very nice.

Mmm, some nice ideas there, thanks girls! Loving the thought of good old bangers, mash and gravy....salivating at the thought, lol!

I recently had the Pork, Pork & Leek, Chilli & Garlic Grills & Beef Burgers.
I found the Pork & Leek when grilled were too plasticy on the outside so i had to cut it off to make it edible. Pork ones & burgers were nice. I really liked the Chilli & Garlic Grills which were just like spicy sausages. Great with mash & beans.

Enjoy!

These are a great idea in theory but does anyone else think they are well overpriced?? I like the M&S sausages for 1/2syn each and so much cheaper than Joes!

Does anyone know what are the lowest syn sausages apart from joes? Ta ..... Love sausages!!!

The butcher near me does syn free sausages, £2.70 for 6. His wife is a SW Consultant so she checks all the ingredients :) I think Joe's is terribly expensive, especially as you have to order 8 packs.
In other news, what's this about syn free onion gravy? :D:D

The butcher near me does syn free sausages, £2.70 for 6. His wife is a SW Consultant so she checks all the ingredients :) I think Joe's is terribly expensive, especially as you have to order 8 packs.
In other news, what's this about syn free onion gravy? :D:D

Yes....loving the sound of that syn free onion gravy too!! Recipe please, Beautifullily!! :D

I agree about Joe's being really overpriced, haven't spent that much on sausages in my life, lol! Thought I'd give them a try anyway, and since I'm the only one in the house who would eat the flavoured sausages (my kids only eat plain ones) they're going to last me quite a while. Might give the 1/2 syn M&S ones a go after, that Shelly recommends xx

All their stuff is syn free apparently!! If you go on the Diet Momma page on Facebook it gives you a code to enter on the Joe's checkout page, so you can claim a free pack of sausages and one of burgers :)

Thanks a lot for that hon i was gonna place an order with them last night so am glad i didnt now as i will do it with this offer too :)

All their stuff is syn free apparently!! If you go on the Diet Momma page on Facebook it gives you a code to enter on the Joe's checkout page, so you can claim a free pack of sausages and one of burgers :)

I generally use frozen Quorn Sausages or Fresh Morrisons Eat Smart Sausages - both 1/2 syn each have to be carefull with Quorn though as there are lots of different types with various syn values!

Back