Joined up today!

Hi guys :sigh:

Well a 2lb gain. Can you believe this on my first week? I feel extremely sad today. I know its pathetic because people are far worse off and I am ashamed I feel so down as in the scheme of things its nothing but I do feel down. I really really pushed the boat out this last week.

The leader asked exactly what I did re diet and she thinks like I do now that the only thing I did differently this time to anytime I have done WW was do this really late eating thing. i.e. start eating at midday or one so my points last and then eating late in day.

So this week she has said to have something like toast or porridge in the morning for a kick and then carry on as per normal and also not eat too late. Here is hoping eh.

:(

chin up chick!! ur gonna have a greatttt loss this week might just take a bit longer for u matabolism (sp?) to kick in and might all catch up with u this week... i want my weigh in day to hurry up and come i wont weigh myself want it as a surpirse but its dragging in... i would be like u not start eating till midday and then finish eating late at night... not my choice just the time i get round to actually sitting down and eating sumthin lol... ru exercising also? maybe add a day or two in ur week to doing something active to kick start the loss? xx

oh im really sorry to hear that chich but please dont give up hope! at least you have something to try (eating earlier) and will see if that makes a big difference which im sure it will do!

so stick with it and you'll be laughing this time nxt week

big hugs

suz x

Hi guys,

I am not giving up. Bought a monthly pass so giving it my all. I have to be honest and have not counted points today cos I was fed up. I have also decided to work out my whole week's plan of food on one of those sheets they give you.

I will do that tonight when little one is in bed. That way I can prepare it all and know where I am. I will from tomorrow onwards have breakfast and will get my shopping tomorrow too.

I did step dvd last week too Emma. Oh well. I can keep trying. I really hope it works this week. I am not weighing myself either. Going to take batteries out of it and throw em!

Emma let me know how you get on with your weigh in.
x

Try not to be too disappointed - try breakfast like yr leader said and I'm sure you'll be pleasantly surprised next week xxx

Thanks everyone. I feel more focused today and just have to get on with it all dont I. So I just had a boiled egg this morning and some nimble toast which tasted nice, with a big mug of tea.

Off to shops later. I may go to Asda as they have more WW stuff.

Hi guys,

I am not giving up. Bought a monthly pass so giving it my all. I have to be honest and have not counted points today cos I was fed up. I have also decided to work out my whole week's plan of food on one of those sheets they give you.

I will do that tonight when little one is in bed. That way I can prepare it all and know where I am. I will from tomorrow onwards have breakfast and will get my shopping tomorrow too.

I did step dvd last week too Emma. Oh well. I can keep trying. I really hope it works this week. I am not weighing myself either. Going to take batteries out of it and throw em!

Emma let me know how you get on with your weigh in.
x

do you know what? I am SO impressed with your attitude to this - you really will do fantastically if you keep thinking like you are. its possible just the change of when you are eating was the original cause of your gain - so i'm pretty sure now your body has time to adjust you will see a good change next friday :)

i dont blame you for having a day off - we all have days like those. Also really impressed with a post you made earlier (which i have posted after, but probably was half asleep when did so so missed the post :p) about going to bed to stop yourself eating. I'm taking a leaf out of your book from now on, as I did exactly the opposite and tucked into home made shepherds pie my step mum sent me (im a student and in her eyes, unfed and starving - even though i'm 16st!) so today I am back with a vengeance, going to try and make up for the damage!

btw if you fancy a text buddy then just let me know and will send you my number :) i'm sure Jax deserves a break by now as she gets bombarded every day with HELP texts LOL :p

good luck for today anyway and the rest of your days til weigh in! xx

Thanks everyone. I feel more focused today and just have to get on with it all dont I. So I just had a boiled egg this morning and some nimble toast which tasted nice, with a big mug of tea.

Off to shops later. I may go to Asda as they have more WW stuff.

ooh btw, you should get the WW korma / tikka masala sauces if you like currys - just dry fry up some onion and chicken and pour it over and it is beautiful.

Also if you're a pastry lover like i am, they do a gorgeous WW cheese and onion quiche - its 6.5 points but i have it with a boat load of free veg or salad and its scrummy :D - its really like the sort of food where you wonder how its WW cause it tastes too nice :)

and if you like ice cream, either their ice cream tubs or skinny cow mint choc chip / double chocolate ice cream lollies are to die for! :D

ooh btw, you should get the WW korma / tikka masala sauces if you like currys - just dry fry up some onion and chicken and pour it over and it is beautiful.

Also if you're a pastry lover like i am, they do a gorgeous WW cheese and onion quiche - its 6.5 points but i have it with a boat load of free veg or salad and its scrummy :D - its really like the sort of food where you wonder how its WW cause it tastes too nice :)

and if you like ice cream, either their ice cream tubs or skinny cow mint choc chip / double chocolate ice cream lollies are to die for! :D

Hiya love

How lovely you are! You also make me laugh so much! You are mad. Oh yes would love a text buddy! I dont want to type number on here though. I tried to message you but it wont let me for some reason.

I got back from Tesco a while back and I bought that quiche! How funny. I havent see the WW curry sauce though but tomorrow seeing my mum and she loves Asda so may pop there to get some bits. They seem to do loads of WW stuff. Oh bum I knew I wanted skinny cow stuff! I forgot it! I did get the other day their hot choc sachet which was very very good.

Thanks for saying such sweet stuff. I have so much to lose its soul destroying but really trying my best. What more can I do eh? I laughed about your shep pie incident! I usually either go to bed or listerine my teeth! THAT always works.

Really hoping for some loss this week!

Stick to it by the book and i agree, dont eat after 8 in the evening, it really didnt help me either and once i stopped eating after 8 i had much better losses!

btw if you fancy a text buddy then just let me know and will send you my number :) i'm sure Jax deserves a break by now as she gets bombarded every day with HELP texts LOL :p
xx

Jax begs to differ :D - Rach's texts keep me sane!!! I highly recommend her as a text buddy!

Feel free to PM me too for my mob number - it really does help :) Btw thanks for yr message in my diary - yes we have similar weight to shed - I'm a points girl myself :D Take care x

well done keep it up look at it more as a new life look forward to it grab it with both hands the new you !!dont go back to your old habits ..i did and i am regretting it now as my gp put me forward for surgery ...i wish i had had this forum with all the people helping eachother before i slipped back into old eating habits
the fact is we dont diet we "change our lives"diets are temporary
You go ..girl ..change your life reinvent yourself!!

if you just came off cd and onto ww its most likely just water cd and ll are dehydrating anyone will tell you that you loose a lot the first week half of it is water !
a pint of water weighs a pound and a quarter!!!

Hi guys,

Thanks for great comments which really do keep spurring me on. Well sorry to say but I came off CD about two months back! I have been farting around since then!

I really do think the reason I didnt lose was to do with the fact I was eating nothing till 1pm in the afternoon. I was starving and ignoring it. I have never done that on a diet before and normally I lose a good amount in the first week.

Here is hoping for Friday!
:)

i just found out i am replying to ancient messages ive never been in one of these forums before
i thought it was where roman cenators hung out lol i am just pressing b uttons at the moment and hoping for the best just seems like cyber space as i dont know if anyone is out there !!!???

Stick to it by the book and i agree, dont eat after 8 in the evening, it really didnt help me either and once i stopped eating after 8 i had much better losses!

Thanks hon, I will. Got get rid of it and I cant face those blasted shakes ever again. So its got to be this way. I like it anyway.

i dont know how you managed 27lbs on shakes.. i would have probably taken 1 look and told them where to go! :p i love my food too much - i'm still having issues with portion sizes as i realised in Frankie and Benny's the other night. The woman came along with my penne arrabiatta (8) and i almost asked her where the rest was LOL :p

i'm still having issues with portion sizes as i realised in Frankie and Benny's the other night. The woman came along with my penne arrabiatta (8) and i almost asked her where the rest was LOL :p

:eek: you mean it's not just me :D

Heaven knows what I'll do when I go down to less points and I can't have my huge carbs portions x

Back