Jo's pregnancy Diary

Well we have just got back and all is well, no problems identified with the little one and we are having a GIRL :D:D:D:D
We are both absolutely delighted ;)

Thanks all :)

Forgot to mention yesterday that the MW has booked me in for a GTT (glucose tolerance test) due to my BMI, not too bothered though as my Nan developed type 1 (insulin dependant) Diabetes when she was 35 , so no harm in checking eh.
The only thing thats bugging me is that I have to be there for 8.30 am and stay for 2 hrs and its during the kids summer Hols, just hope my OH isn't working that day, will have to work his shifts out:(
Still on cloud 9 after scan yesterday :D

take a really good book. the time passes bloody slowly and very uncomfortably on hospital 'comfy' chairs :)

good luck hon.

abz xx

I can imagine:( I know those 2 hrs are going to be the slowest in History, the worst thing is the Hosp is only a 10 min drive away so could go there and come home etc but you are not allowed to leave:confused: and the Beach is only 5 mins away from the Hosp so could have gone for a paddle, never mind I picked up a few books at the School fete today so I will save one of those LOL

My weekly weigh in this am and I have gained 4 lbs :( I knew it would catch up with me sometime but I am def not happy with that, I am hoping its a bit of water as my fingers are a little swollen with the heat. Oh well keep on trying eh :p

Hi all, hope all mums, bumps and babies are well.SPD starting to get a lot worse over the last few days :( but other than that I am feeling really good in myself, getting loads of movements and the kids and DH are delighted as they can feel her move and kick now :).I have started pink shopping, only a few bits and pieces but its a start, I have been picking up nappies and wipes when shopping etc so have already got a rather large stock pile of those LOL.
Weigh in tommorow and really not hopeful of a loss, probably another gain, oh well can't do much about that today, take care all Jo

Had a really bad night with the spd last night so I had a rare lie in this morning, as a result I didn't get up until 11.30 after my DH had brought me breakfast in bed. So I havent weighed as I always weigh at 7am in the same spot etc before eating after weeing LOL.
So I will leave it to next week, on a plus point I am still comfortably in my pre pregnancy jeans and other clothes so I feel OK with my weight.

Pity about the SPD but well done to DH for brekkie in bed. If you still fit pre-preg jeans you must have lost "real you" weight I reckon. I'm at 25 weeks now and have gained 1 kilo in total so I reckon I must have lost a little weight as baby plus fluid, extra blood etc must be a bit more than 1 kilo by now.

I hope so:) How are you doing, I have been thinking of you?

Well as I was up early this morning I bit the bullet and weighed and was pleased to see I had STS, I would have loved a loss but as I had not been brilliant last week wasn't really expecting one LOL. So happy with my STS. Also I am wearing a pair of casual black trousers today that I used to wear all the time pre pregnancy and they fit lovely so am really pleased with that. Hope you have all had a good weekend, take care Jo

Well done you! You seem to really have weight under control this pregnancy.

I'm OK, thanks. No sign yet of measles so still hoping I won't get it and that the epidemic here will soon be over. I've got another scan tomorrow as the one I had last week raised concerns over heartbeat and cord flow. Hopefully tomorrow's scan will be more positive as the baby seems to be moving a bit more which should be a good sign.

Glad you are feeling ok, all the best for your scan tomorrow ;) Sounds positive if you are feeling more movements :)

:D:D:D Another STS this week, REALLY pleased with that. Still in my pre preg jeans and trousers but not sure for how much longer LOL.
Feeling generally ok but suffering with my SPD really trying not to let it get me down and trying to keep active when I am able. This little one is a real livewire especially early afternoon and in the evening I can feel and see her turning somersaults. The hiccups have started too which I am sorry to say I can find slightly annoying when they go on for a while (sorry bubba) but I keep telling myself that I should count myself lucky as I can feel her :)
Hope everyone else is ok and hope you all have a great weekend, take care , Jo

Well I am 24 weeks and still in those infamous jeans LOL. They are not uncomfortable but def getting a little snug now, still in most of my other pre pregnancy trousers which is great but I keep thinking that I must of looked this pregnant when I wasn't :eek:.
Never mind, starting to struggle with SPD now I am trying to keep active as I know when it really takes hold I won't be able to do much at all. Baby shopping is going nicely, fairly organised now really and there is an M+S sale starting Thursday and a Next sale sat so think I will be doing a bit more this week, Roll on my HIP grant as our savings account is starting to look a bit sad :rolleyes:
Hope all are well, take care Jo

Back