Julie ... I'M REALLY STRUGGLING ...

Jools

Gold Member
Hi all,

Ive done the Cambridge diet before, had a really good weight loss and gradually fell off the wagon.

I was always on minimins and that was my main place of support (thanks Debz32 ;))!

I am restarting on Saturday. Financially its gonna be a bit tight BUT I know it works for me and I have a wonderful supportive hubby who doesn't mind not having many treats while I do this.

Ive just managed to find myself a CDC who sounds lovely as the last one gave no support at all so Im hoping all will go well for me!

Best wishes to all of the newstarters and the oldies! ;)

xx

Ooohh good luck hun!

xx

From one Julie to another - Good Luck honey - you know it works and I hope all goes fabulously well for you xxxx

Hi Jools, good luck for your re-start. I've restarted today so I'm really excited for the fast results. We will get this weight shifted once and for all :D

Hey Julie, bet you can't wait to get started. Today is day 1 for me and I'm positive I'll be 100%, no picking, really going for the SS option to fit in that dress for wee girl's communion. I'm sure all will be well with your restart as you have had a good break from it.

Good luck xxx

Thanks guys for all of your best wishes!

I can't wait to get going - obviously with doing it before I know how tough its gonna be and I know my weak moments are days 4 and 5. If I can get past those (and I will!) I can do it.

xx

Well I see my CDC tomorrow night. This time in 2 days I will be on CD and this time in a week I will be begging for mercy!

Hope you are all well

xx

I don't believe you'll be begging for mercy, you'll be thinking about that lovely dress you'll be wearing when your slim and trim for Kierons next big fundraising night.

Thanks hunni - I can't wait to lose the weight and I can't wait for the fundraiser for Kieron - you coming to this one? You would be more than welcome but you already know that! ;)

xx

Hi all,

Ive done the Cambridge diet before, had a really good weight loss and gradually fell off the wagon.

I was always on minimins and that was my main place of support (thanks Debz32 ;))!

I am restarting on Saturday. Financially its gonna be a bit tight BUT I know it works for me and I have a wonderful supportive hubby who doesn't mind not having many treats while I do this.

Ive just managed to find myself a CDC who sounds lovely as the last one gave no support at all so Im hoping all will go well for me!

Best wishes to all of the newstarters and the oldies! ;)

xx

hey you !!!! welcome back :)

you can so di this hun .....and I will be behind you every step of the way !!!!!

look forward to hearing about your success :D

lots and lots of love......as ever !

Debz xxxx

cheers debz .. I know you will be there for me as you were always there first time round!

xx

you betcha !!!! i'll be here - just SHOUT if you need me.......

much love to you hun :)

Debz xxxx

Hey Julie, looking forward to you getting back on the CD wagon. Day 3 for me is finished and I have been 100% SS'ing. I'm sure you'll get through tomorrow as your looking forward to starting.

Good luck Julie :)

you'll be fine......

Debz xx

Good Morning Jools!!!! :) I'll bet your still in bed TRYING to ignore the restart, LOL! ;) Seriously, i wish you lots of luck babe! I restart on Wednesday so i'll be joining you then x x x "stay strong and think slim" :) at least that's what i'll be doing, lol!

Hey Julie, looking forward to you getting back on the CD wagon. Day 3 for me is finished and I have been 100% SS'ing. I'm sure you'll get through tomorrow as your looking forward to starting.

Wow hun thats fab! Keep it up!

xx

well my restart was planned for today BUT my lovely new CDC had to cancel last nigt due to personal reasons (she did explain) so I am seeing her this evening at 5.30 and I will start in the morning. Its only one day later than planned and Im pleased with that!

xx

we're only a few days apart from each other which is fantastic for us to support and gee up any struggles we may have.

Good luck girlies

sun xxxxxxxxxxx

Back