Julie's Diary

jamhulio

Hi, thought I'd start a diary, actually am copying off my sis, lol. started sw from ww on Monday, red day tuesday which I enjoyed cause had large blt sandwhich, ummm. Green day yesterday but its given me a very bad bloated stomach and feel heavier than ever today!! Have had red day today so hoping I'll feel okay tomorrow cause really don't wanna swap diets again cause am really enjoying food you can have on SW but feel really heavy today and as if I've put weight on even though i've stuck to the plan. Anyway will keep this updated, sorry for rambling on

Last edited:
I do green everyday but make sure I drink plenty water to avoid bloating. I find pasta & bread make me worse so I now use Ryvita instead of bread & don't have pasta more than 2-3 times a week.

hi hunca i'm jamhulios sis i've just noticed you are goin too morocco for your hols we are booked to go there in nov so you will have to let me know what its like as i've never been before i'm going for my 30th birthday with a group of friends and we are not taking the kids so fancied somewhere differant xx (soz sis for clogging up your diary lol :))

morning all, just an update to diary. Well last night had gammon steak and salad for tea and 2pks of asda cheese curls (as haven't had any sins since started on Monday), was hoping to wake up feeling good today after having red yesterday but I don't, still bloated and feel horrible (not as bad as yesterday though). Gonna try red for next 3 days til get weighed and if don't feel any better then gonna have to switch back to WW, don't want to cause like this diet but no good if its making me feel poorly and I feel so so heavy

thanks, I'll try drinkign more water because really enjoy green days, also thought maybe I could still do green but not eat too much pasta too. have you had good weight loss on having green days only
10.5lbs in 3 weeks.I'm vegetarian so I only do green.
I lost 2.5 stone on SW about 3 years ago so I know it works.

hi hunca i'm jamhulios sis i've just noticed you are goin too morocco for your hols we are booked to go there in nov so you will have to let me know what its like as i've never been before i'm going for my 30th birthday with a group of friends and we are not taking the kids so fancied somewhere differant xx (soz sis for clogging up your diary lol :))
We don't go til Jun 09 r u there this year?
Where r u staying? We've booked Royal Atlas, Agadir.

morning all, just an update to diary. Well last night had gammon steak and salad for tea and 2pks of asda cheese curls (as haven't had any sins since started on Monday), was hoping to wake up feeling good today after having red yesterday but I don't, still bloated and feel horrible (not as bad as yesterday though). Gonna try red for next 3 days til get weighed and if don't feel any better then gonna have to switch back to WW, don't want to cause like this diet but no good if its making me feel poorly and I feel so so heavy
R u drinking plenty water to move things alon!!!
I was once told to eat a ripe pear followed by a cup of boiling water at night to relieve the bloated feeling. Honestly I hav no idea if this would work though lol.

quote=hunca;661425]We don't go til Jun 09 r u there this year?
Where r u staying? We've booked Royal Atlas, Agadir.[/quot[e]
sorry i thought i read that your holiday to there was sooner we are going on november the 4th 08 my birthaday and we are booked to stay at that hotel as well (spooky) lol it looks fab in all the pics and we have been reading the reviews online and they are extremely positive about the hotel .......i cannot wait and hope i can stick to my diet from now till then xxxx

just noticed you both live in south shields, i live in sunderland! not too far away

quote=hunca;661425]We don't go til Jun 09 r u there this year?
Where r u staying? We've booked Royal Atlas, Agadir.[/quot[e]
sorry i thought i read that your holiday to there was sooner we are going on november the 4th 08 my birthaday and we are booked to stay at that hotel as well (spooky) lol it looks fab in all the pics and we have been reading the reviews online and they are extremely positive about the hotel .......i cannot wait and hope i can stick to my diet from now till then xxxx
Travel agent told us she'd stayed there & the desserts r amazing. I cld try lose an extra stone b4 I go just so I can indulge!!!

sorry jamhulio ur sister & I hav hijacked ur thread. R u feeling any better today by doing Red ?

Just an update. Followed everones advice yesterday and drank about 2 litre of water. Bloating disappeared and felt okay yesterday, couldn't decide on red or green so had neutral lunch, then made the fatal mistake of going to pub straight from work, started off drinking water, by 1.30am I'd had about 10 pints of lager, oh my god, only good thing is I was too drunk to make anything to eat! I'm upset with myself for drinking but I'm so bored sitting in the house all the time and wasn't looking forward to sitting in all bank holiday weekend. Only problem is is that I've got a hangover now and that always makes me wanna eat, any suggestions of nice hangover syn free food to eat welcome

:party0036::party0036::party0036::party0036:

Hehehehe, love it!!!

Hangover food = your body needs fluids, sugars and salt.

I use to swear by ready salted crisps with flat diet coke.

How about having a red day and making a big bacon sandwich and cup of tea??

Hope you feel better soon xxx

thanks both of you, well after sitting thinkking defo wanted bacon sarnie but then thought I'd probably want green food later, oh decisions decisions and all this with a headache, really want lots of diet coke as I'm an addict and crisps, thats what I'd normally do!!! ended up have chicken noodles, mushrooms and quorn pieces - first time I've had them, ummm... oh and drinking tonic water so hopefully won't feel bloated later ... BUT oh my god, i just want chips and crisps x

Hiya why dont you have a mix to max day so you can have your bacon sarnie for dinner and a green choice meal for tea.:)

Back