I was 9st/9st 7lb before I put all of this weight on - I’m still trying to get back to that weight :oops:

The most I’ve ever lost was 12lb in my first week of Cambridge Diet (at my biggest) when I started it in July last year. I’ve been stop/starting CD and Lipotrim since with some fluctuations and maintenance in between. You should lose 1st - 1st 7lb a month on Lipotrim apparently. I got down to 11st 8lb before my holiday in March and put most of that back on *shamefully!*.

......here we go again :oops: I am hoping to get down to 10st 12lb/11st by July 6th and I’ll eat sensibly whilst I’m away and start SW when I’m back home to lose the last bit as I also want to go back to the gym to get fit and tone up (I used to train 5 times a week!!) and I can’t train on 480 calories a day :oops:

One random little tip I found useful by the way - if you have any food cravings (I went mad fighting off food thoughts the first 3 days!), I used a psychological technique which really helped - name your food cravings after someone you know who isn’t very nice..... saying “Go away Rebecca” helped me cope and felt satisfying too haha!! [i am not a horrible person, I promise, but the Rebecca I know is not very nice....].

That's phenomenal!

You've done great to pick it all back up again.

12lbs in a week is insane, but so satisfying. I remember how elated I felt at the 10lb I'd dropped my 1st week back in 2012.
Yes, I have the same plan as you in relation to the gym. I was a power lifter from a VERY young age, and then just discovered partying whilst in uni, stopped lifting, and the weight piled on and just never left :confused:.

I cannot WAIT to bring a trimmer figure to the gym and get some lean muscle on my body once I'm done.

Your naming your cravings tip seems amazing.....you don't sound horrible at all, just funny

Day 3 - Very Low Calorie

Feeling a little sorry for myself, but I think it's because I'm absolutely sodding knackered!
Thankfully, no hunger pangs this morning until around 11am ….nice!

Early bed time tonight - come what may

Shake collection tomorrow and I cannot wait because I physically cannot drink much more water - I've done 2 litres and might flykick somebody do not want anymore :banghead:

I reckon the shakes will taste good after my mere 350 calories today.

Word to the wise:
WATER IS YOUR FRIEND - I felt cruddy all morning, and had a coffee (black) for breakfast, but still felt pants.....but as soon as I drank water, fine!

No more spinning head or sleepiness.:classic_wink:

Day One (of lipotrim) - Day Four of VLCD

Of course, the crippling hunger pangs have gone, not totally, but are no where near as bad or as frequent.
Sadly, I feel a bit fed up already because of my three days of planning and very low calories.
It doesn't help that my job TOTALLY sucks, and I'm irritable more because I'm bored, not due to hunger.

Sipping a Black tea as Coffee has run it's course for me already!

I cannot get my shakes until in the way home at 5pm, I cannot risk getting up and going to the pharmacy in my lunchbreak in case I'm late back.

I'm thinking, if I drink all my shakes in one hit, when I get home, I'll feel fuller:D

I guess, kind of like intermittent fasting that I did when I was younger when I was training and needed to drop size fast.

Three hours since my last post and still feeling utterly crud.

I have put this down to having NO other calories but my black tea's and coffee's with not much water at all - at least for the last few days, there has been salad :):):)

I cannot WAIT to binge on my shakes (all three) when I get in from the pharmacy.

Tiredness and lack of food have significantly heightened just how much I hate this crappy job

*roll on 5pm :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Last edited:
Hang in there, not long to go! Not sure I would binge on 3 at once, but each to their own :)

What flavours you getting? xx

Hang in there, not long to go! Not sure I would binge on 3 at once, but each to their own :)

What flavours you getting? xx
I got to the pharmacy and it was CLOSED! 😣😣😣 Some scumbag jumped over the counter and scared the poor dear behind it witless!

I go back in the morning.😣😣

So, get to the pharmacy and there's been an attempted robbery and Police weren't letting nobody in!

When they find the person/people that did it, I want to beat them with a frozen salmon.

FFS!

I went and had a pity party instead and start tomorrow morning!

I don't even care about the prep I've wasted. Saturday (tomorrow) is start day...a big workout planned to deplete my glycogen, then I should be back in ketosis by close of business Monday 😊

Omg!!! Have you had any luck this morning? Poor pharmacy lady!

So, get to the pharmacy and there's been an attempted robbery and Police weren't letting nobody in!

When they find the person/people that did it, I want to beat them with a frozen salmon.

FFS!

I went and had a pity party instead and start tomorrow morning!

I don't even care about the prep I've wasted. Saturday (tomorrow) is start day...a big workout planned to deplete my glycogen, then I should be back in ketosis by close of business Monday 😊
Omg!!! Have you had any luck this morning? Poor pharmacy lady!
I got there and spoke to the Lipotrim guy and hensaid the lady was fine, just very shaken at having being threatened.

I got my shakes and had a vanilla with a decaff coffee at 9.30am ...about to chug some more coffee and just relax for the weekend.

Glad you got your packs sorted!

Oh no, how awful. It is such a shame that some “people” lack a conscience and can commit a crime like that :(

How are you getting on today Hun? xx

.....I am feeling SO grumpy today.

I was okay earlier :rolleyes:

I’ve been trying to keep myself busy - since starting Lipotrim I’ve also started redecorating my house! I finished painting my front door this morning :p

My husband went out to get himself snacks and since then I’ve been feeling so ANGRY RAAAAAHHHHH!! I know I’m being silly, but I really feel agitated? I’ve done this to myself! I’m the one who put on all of this weight in the first place resulting in me resorting to Lipotrim..... BUT :mad: I AM BEING SUCH A GRUMPY PANTS TODAY. I’m not normally like that!

.....anyway.... I’m off to paint the porch ceiling, hopefully I can sort my head out!

I hope everyone is having a good weekend - the weekends can be hardest xxxx

.....I am feeling SO grumpy today.

I was okay earlier :rolleyes:

I’ve been trying to keep myself busy - since starting Lipotrim I’ve also started redecorating my house! I finished painting my front door this morning :p

My husband went out to get himself snacks and since then I’ve been feeling so ANGRY RAAAAAHHHHH!! I know I’m being silly, but I really feel agitated? I’ve done this to myself! I’m the one who put on all of this weight in the first place resulting in me resorting to Lipotrim..... BUT :mad: I AM BEING SUCH A GRUMPY PANTS TODAY. I’m not normally like that!

.....anyway.... I’m off to paint the porch ceiling, hopefully I can sort my head out!

I hope everyone is having a good weekend - the weekends can be hardest xxxx
I've been good. I went for a long walk in the sun with my younger brother today. He is a massive fitness buff so, it was nice to get out of the house and discuss all the science behind why I'm a bloater and he's a 20 year old Adonis lol. He makes me laugh my head off and he took me away from sitting at home being a misery guts. We chugged loads of water as we walked the hills in our village, every time he took a piss, I'd check the steps on my step tracker or mix and drink a shake lol

I know what you mean about the irritation.

My brother made a massive plate of grilled chicken breasts with home made Hummus and veggies when we got back to my Mum's - I feigned a toothache and went home for a nice long shower and a mug of coffee.

Grrrr . . . roll on week three already:banghead:

Day 2

Have woken up VERY thirsty, not hungry though which is weird. Going to hold off on the shakes for as long as possible today and glug lots of coffee and water.

Stocked up on 15 litres of bottled water from Co op last night (£3.57) and then also did some resistance excersice for my upper body. Nothing strenuous, just a few sets of bench presses and tricep dips whilst I watched Netflix...I do not want my bingo wings or my tatty bo jangles and saggier than they are throughout this journey.

A little achey in my arms and chest, but nothing I cannot handle. Spent yesterday highly irritated as neighbours had a LOUD garden party ...from 11am until 1.30am ...yes, 12 and a half hours of shouting and techno music all in the name of the sun.

If it starts today, I'm calling the police because there were about 50 people in their house and garden yesterday, and they all sounded like football hooligans!
I couldn't even have the windows open.

Happy Sunday peeps and get your water in!

Hey! I'm currently on day5 of Lipotrim as a last ditch attempt to fit into a bridesmaids dress!!!:classic_frown::classic_frown:

Had already lost 14lb at ww so starting weight is 12st5lb.

Needed some motivation to keep going and found this!! Hopefully will have some good news to report come tuesday!

Have to add that so far I have stuck to the plan completely havent so much as licked a spoonful of something so im hoping for a big loss!
Welcome to the thread.
Good luck dear!

I'm sure you'll smash it when tou next weigh in

Guess who's restarting today? FFS!:flamingmade:

Had my niece and my brother over on Saturday afternoon. Chugging away my millionth black coffee, this last one made from a cup I grabbed off the draining board.

Long story short...I got the squits off of a manky teacup my neice had washed in the pond a few times and thought she was helping by taking it in the ("gargin") garden.

I do not know what was happening but my stomach was torn to shreds, and by 2am on Sunday morning after the wave of nausea...and other nasties I had had for 12 hours straight had left, I made porridge..a small bowl but I needed to line my tummy and I was exhausted from being ill. It wasn't hunger, my stomach was sore from retching.

I'm not having much luck starting but I'm not giving up!

Here we go again! :banghead::banghead:

Guess who's restarting today? FFS!:flamingmade:

Had my niece and my brother over on Saturday afternoon. Chugging away my millionth black coffee, this last one made from a cup I grabbed off the draining board.

Long story short...I got the squits off of a manky teacup my neice had washed in the pond a few times and thought she was helping by taking it in the ("gargin") garden.

I do not know what was happening but my stomach was torn to shreds, and by 2am on Sunday morning after the wave of nausea...and other nasties I had had for 12 hours straight had left, I made porridge..a small bowl but I needed to line my tummy and I was exhausted from being ill. It wasn't hunger, my stomach was sore from retching.

I'm not having much luck starting but I'm not giving up!

Here we go again! :banghead::banghead:

Oh no you poor thing, I hope you’re feeling better now hun?

Don’t beat yourself up - you didn’t have much choice. I doubt one bowl of porridge would have done much harm, so don’t feel guilty or like you’ve failed. I don’t want to sound patronising, but in my experience guilt makes me feel worse and I end up stuck in this vicious circle of
*guilt > feel rubbish > eat > feel even more rubbish > guilt*

Hey! I'm currently on day5 of Lipotrim as a last ditch attempt to fit into a bridesmaids dress!!!:classic_frown::classic_frown:

Had already lost 14lb at ww so starting weight is 12st5lb.

Needed some motivation to keep going and found this!! Hopefully will have some good news to report come tuesday!

Welcome Derry :)

You’re through the worst of it as the first few days are hardest (in my experience).

How much are you wanting to lose? I’m in week 3 now of Lipotrim, another three weeks to go and then a week of refeed and back to Slimming World!

Back