Hey GemBino! The wedding is 6 weeks from thursday and the dress is probably about 1.5-2stone away from zipping up! Would love to lose more than that!. Id originally thought about doing this for about two weeks but honestly this site has motivated me to keep it up, as long as it is possible, until the wedding!!!

Welcome Derry :)

You’re through the worst of it as the first few days are hardest (in my experience).

How much are you wanting to lose? I’m in week 3 now of Lipotrim, another three weeks to go and then a week of refeed and back to Slimming World!

How have you done in the 3 weeks since youve started?? I love hearing about peoples losses who are further ahead for some light at the end of the tunnel!!

Im going to go back to my ww diet after this spell whch will last hopefully about 6 weeks!

Hi all, another recent starter here. I'm on day 8 today, weighed in this morning and lost 11lbs my first week woohoo!

I lost 3st on LT about 7 years ago, but put it all back on plus another 3.5st - SH*T!!

I'm off on holiday in september so my plan is to do 12 weeks, hooooopefully losing 3st (to get me to 13.5) and then when I get back do another month or 2 on LT and then join slimming world. Praying to get back to 10st at some point in my life! It was meant to be before my 30th but that didn't happen.

Good luck everyone, we can do this! ❤

Hi all, another recent starter here. I'm on day 8 today, weighed in this morning and lost 11lbs my first week woohoo!

I lost 3st on LT about 7 years ago, but put it all back on plus another 3.5st - SH*T!!

I'm off on holiday in september so my plan is to do 12 weeks, hooooopefully losing 3st (to get me to 13.5) and then when I get back do another month or 2 on LT and then join slimming world. Praying to get back to 10st at some point in my life! It was meant to be before my 30th but that didn't happen.

That's brilliant, and snap! Day 8 here and 11lbs off :)

i just got weighed today on day 7 and have 9lb off! Happy with that although wouldnt have complained if id lost another few lb!! Tried a flapjack today and it was ok, think i was just happy to be chewing something!!:p

its my birthday today and im really feeling sorry for myself!! I want to eat something and have a glass of wine later but i know i regret it after and especially on my sisters wedding day if i dont feel confident!! I also got a brilliant new job at the beginning of the week so these are occasions when we would usually celebrate by eating and drinking!! I know theres plenty of time to celebrate in the future but Im just looking for a bit of a moan and to get it off my chest! Thanks and sorry!

its my birthday today and im really feeling sorry for myself!! I want to eat something and have a glass of wine later but i know i regret it after and especially on my sisters wedding day if i dont feel confident!! I also got a brilliant new job at the beginning of the week so these are occasions when we would usually celebrate by eating and drinking!! I know theres plenty of time to celebrate in the future but Im just looking for a bit of a moan and to get it off my chest! Thanks and sorry!

Ooh hun, I know just how you feel :rolleyes: It’s good to share on here though as we all know what you’re going through and no one will judge! [I had a rant the other day!].

You’re absolutely right though- feeling amazing in your Bridesmaid dress will give you far more satisfaction and happiness than any food could!

Why don’t you plan something to celebrate your birthday once you’ve finished Lipotrim? It’ll give you something to look forward to.

It was my 2nd wedding anniversary last weekend and I really wanted to go out for a nice meal with my husband, BUT I’m also determined to stick to my Lipotrim plan and give it 100%, so I’ve planned a weekend away for us in August - I’m really looking forward to it and it’ll help keep me focused on losing more weight when I’ve started Slimming World (once I’ve finished Lipotrim).

Well done that’s an AMAZING LOSS!!

You must be really pleased with yourself and so you should!

Ooh hun, I know just how you feel :rolleyes: It’s good to share on here though as we all know what you’re going through and no one will judge! [I had a rant the other day!].

You’re absolutely right though- feeling amazing in your Bridesmaid dress will give you far more satisfaction and happiness than any food could!

Why don’t you plan something to celebrate your birthday once you’ve finished Lipotrim? It’ll give you something to look forward to.

It was my 2nd wedding anniversary last weekend and I really wanted to go out for a nice meal with my husband, BUT I’m also determined to stick to my Lipotrim plan and give it 100%, so I’ve planned a weekend away for us in August - I’m really looking forward to it and it’ll help keep me focused on losing more weight when I’ve started Slimming World (once I’ve finished Lipotrim).

Thanks Gem! I resisted temptation!! And i feel so much better today for it! No regrets!! Im a twin and my sister came around to mine with a takeaway and she had a glass of wine! Had a good sniff of the food but that was as close as i got! lol I'm feeling really determined and quite proud of myself! Before I started this I had been planning to have cheats at the weekends aka some wine but this site has really helped me to look at the bigger picture and Im just going to save it all for the wedding day! Might regret that if Im drunk on one glass of prosecco!!!

How are you getting on?

Thanks Gem! I resisted temptation!! And i feel so much better today for it! No regrets!! Im a twin and my sister came around to mine with a takeaway and she had a glass of wine! Had a good sniff of the food but that was as close as i got! lol I'm feeling really determined and quite proud of myself! Before I started this I had been planning to have cheats at the weekends aka some wine but this site has really helped me to look at the bigger picture and Im just going to save it all for the wedding day! Might regret that if Im drunk on one glass of prosecco!!!

How are you getting on?

Aww bless you haha. That’s great well done - it definitely makes you feel stronger and reinforces your commitment :)

..... I always sniff my husbands food :D I just tell myself that I could have it if I wanted it, but I don’t really want it. Food will still be available once we’ve got to our targets and this diet is only temporary :)

I’m okay thank you - I lost 4lb this week. I’ve got just over two more weeks of Lipotrim and then I’ll have a week of refeed. I’m a little nervous about over indulging during my weekend away, but as long as I reign it back in and be good when I’m home it should balance out.

Back