tipperary

Gold Member
Hi all, I know we have various weight loss challenges but I thought I would start an exercise one for June.
So set your target and see how you do.
Any exercise any target so for example "I want to walk 100k this month" or "I will swim 3 times a week" or "I will exercise 10 hours in June"....you decide.

I know the month hasn't started yet but thought this will give you a day or two to think about it and set your challenge.

June will have 30 days and 4 weekends and an Irish Bank Holiday.

I'm aiming for 3 days a week(Mon,Wed, Fri) resistance training and the other two days Lean In 15 workout. Sat and Sun will be bike ride or days off. :)

Hmm.. not sure what to set.. Want to set something.. thinking, thinking...

I swim and walk. I would like to swim 3 days a week and walk 3 days a week. I will be very busy at work each Saturday and Sunday and will get enough exercise on those days. Ideally I will swim 40 lengths each time and walk 6km each time so will set my monthly goal to fit that.

June exercise challenge for Tipperary
To swim 480 lengths: 0 done/480 to go
To walk 72 km: 0 done/72 to go

I want to challenge myself to try some new classes (Currently do Zumba, LBT, Clubbercise and Dance Fit) and to run more. I did a 5k at the beginning of May and I have another one coming up in July so want to see if I can finish it faster second time round. I'm on holiday next week and just found out the place i'm going has a 4 mile nature walk so i'm going to try and do that every day while i'm away be it running, jogging or walking :)

That's a huge amount of activity ....you are well named Determined

I've thought, and it's been fun and useful thinking about it but i think im going to stick with weight loss at the mo and just enjoy being more fit and active as and when the mood strikes! Have fun and good luck! X

Got my first Body Pump class today! One of the new ones I'm trying out!

Well I have thought about this too and I have decided that I will try to get 12,000 steps done each day.
Not an exercise target as such but it is something to aim for every day.
Day 1 and here I go.

Great, all aboard. Doing a roll call...

Tipperary
Craftermary
Determined one
Pratainua
GaGirl

have I missed anyone?

Well I have thought about this too and I have decided that I will try to get 12,000 steps done each day.
Not an exercise target as such but it is something to aim for every day.
Day 1 and here I go.

Of course it is an exercise target and a HUGE goal to aim for. That's about 12km walking,

I will join in mine is to finish C25K. Got to week 7 then twisted my ankle then ended up on antibiotics and still haven't managed to get out and running. And also 10k steps a day.

That's a lot of exercise, a great goal. How is your ankle now?

Some great goals there.
I would like to do the couch to 5k at some stage but I don't get much time to myself to manage it.
I have upped the walking though and made my 12,000 steps yesterday. I had to do a quick lap of the green last night to make it. My husband thought I was mad but cheered me on

June exercise challenge for Tipperary
To swim 480 lengths: 46 done/434 to go
To walk 72 km: 0 done/72 to go

Back