June Starters? Support Post!

Hi ladies!!
Well done to all of you... Im going to be a June restarter too... Did s & s a couple of months ago but only lasted a week... Its my head demons i need to sort out, i didn't feel hungry.

Am feeling inspired, and slightly desperate (up *another* dress size so something must be done!).

Looking forward to joining you all!! Well done on your losses so far!xx

sliminthecity said:
Cool as you progress with the diet you will learn what works best for you :) happy day 2 for tomorrow :)

Thank you. In my head my plan was breakfast before work, dinner then a shake when I get home then tea. Don't think I need the shake after work might leave it till later x

I normally leave my first shake until mid morning, roughly between 10 - 12 but I would of had a litre of water by then. You will find a way that works for you :)

I survived the inlaws :D They were eating mash and sausages while I was there with my bar.. lol!

xo.

lilprincessvic said:
Thank you. In my head my plan was breakfast before work, dinner then a shake when I get home then tea. Don't think I need the shake after work might leave it till later x

I try to hang off as long as possible before having my first pack- defo fill up on water. It's much easier doing this when in ketosis though, past few mornings I have been starving!!

GetItRightx said:
I normally leave my first shake until mid morning, roughly between 10 - 12 but I would of had a litre of water by then. You will find a way that works for you :)

I survived the inlaws :D They were eating mash and sausages while I was there with my bar.. lol!

xo.

Well done on sticking with your bar, it's such a good feeling isn't it? :)

GetItRightx said:

xo.

Well done.

I will defo try do that. Trying not to let them know at work that I'm doing it tho cos they can be weird at best of times!!

lilprincessvic said:
Well done.

I will defo try do that. Trying not to let them know at work that I'm doing it tho cos they can be weird at best of times!!

I've been keeping it quiet too( I started about 8 weeks ago) and no- one at my work has a clue! I just have a chicken salad :) I've even had the soup a few times and they were none the wiser ;)

sliminthecity said:
I've been keeping it quiet too( I started about 8 weeks ago) and no- one at my work has a clue! I just have a chicken salad :) I've even had the soup a few times and they were none the wiser ;)

I had soup today too. Will try have my breakfast as late as possible tomorrow x

I try to have my breakfast about 10.30, drink lots of water beforehand. My problem time is between 3.30 - 5.00 pm, but i try and drink more water. I think it is more habit than anything, i'm usually a picker and i am trying to get my head around that. Soo hard but it'll be worth it, doesn't help with all these food adverts!! Just think guys another day done, one more step to our goals.

Hi I'm nearly at the end of my first day.... The replacement meals I've had tasted surprisingly better than i'd anticipated they would so that was a nice surprise. I felt hungry about 2ish and luckily for me i was walking with no shops by or access to food lol i just continued to sip on my water bottle and it passed. I have been surprised today by how often i would have reached for something to put in my mouth found when i was in a meeting today and things were a little stressful i had a mad urge to eat something. I wasn't hungry i didn't have the hunger pains that i had earlier in the day but the urge was over whelming. Luckily again i wasnt in a situation to reach for the food and by the time came i could have something this feeling had also passed. I am feeling tired more so than usual i havent been back and fourth to the toilet like i expected so all in all a few surprises that have accompanied the struggles. Trying to stay strong goal one so close in sight completing day one...

nicalli said:
Hi I'm nearly at the end of my first day.... The replacement meals I've had tasted surprisingly better than i'd anticipated they would so that was a nice surprise. I felt hungry about 2ish and luckily for me i was walking with no shops by or access to food lol i just continued to sip on my water bottle and it passed. I have been surprised today by how often i would have reached for something to put in my mouth found when i was in a meeting today and things were a little stressful i had a mad urge to eat something. I wasn't hungry i didn't have the hunger pains that i had earlier in the day but the urge was over whelming. Luckily again i wasnt in a situation to reach for the food and by the time came i could have something this feeling had also passed. I am feeling tired more so than usual i havent been back and fourth to the toilet like i expected so all in all a few surprises that have accompanied the struggles. Trying to stay strong goal one so close in sight completing day one...

Well done. I'm the same sat in front of the tv n keep reaching for something to eat out I'm not hungry. On to day two!!!

Well done you. Its amazing how often we reach for food isnt it. I have been known to do it and only realise it when Im half way through it. Terrible habits!

Well Im craving alsorts, so Im going to brush teeth and get to bed, ready for day 6, I think..........forget where Im at!

Hi everyone. I started on Sunday, so it's the end of day 4 today. A sneaky peak at the scales this morning showed a loss of 7lb already!!:wow:

Been drinking lots of water as I find that always helps me lose. I just have a couple of shakes and bar then a wee meal. Look forward to knowing you all!

My head hurts :-( but the scales r showing -2lbs from yesterday so will keep going!!!! Had my breakfast as late as I possibly could and drunk loads of water.

lilprincessvic said:
My head hurts :-( but the scales r showing -2lbs from yesterday so will keep going!!!! Had my breakfast as late as I possibly could and drunk loads of water.

Defiantly drink loads stops my head aches all together well worth the extra toilet trips to be honest !!!

Back