June Starters? Support Post!

Hi All
Im a June 'Re-Strater' need this forum to help me stay motivated so im adding myself to all the challenges and support areas :) reading peoples posts really does spurr you on when you see the losses! i need the motivation, heres to a fab first week again lol

I have honestly decided that day 3 is the worst!
Wednesday-fine not even hungry
Thursday- fine not even hungry
Friday- fine until dinner then ate everything under the sun!
Saturday-fine not even hungry
Sunday-fine not even hungry
Monday-Trying not to eat my own arm im that hungry!

So proud of myself. Set off walking home from work with every intention of stopping at the farm stop and getting myself a treat, after all I am probably going to walk it off I kept telling myself. But when I got to the farm stop I just walked past saying just have a choci shake when u get in!!!! Binge avoided :-D

Well done everyone.

My loss was 5lbs in the first week. I'm pleased with that as I had a few treats on Saturday.

I've just had my first chocolate and praline bar. It's delicious. Like a milky way but a bit more chewy. That has definitely cured my urge for something naughty to eat.

Off to the gym after work to hopefully burns a few more calories off.

First week's weigh in was 7lb off this morning, feeling a little disappointed as I've been 100% but it's a loss!

Onto week 2!

lilprincessvic said:
So proud of myself. Set off walking home from work with every intention of stopping at the farm stop and getting myself a treat, after all I am probably going to walk it off I kept telling myself. But when I got to the farm stop I just walked past saying just have a choci shake when u get in!!!! Binge avoided :-D

Hey, that's great, how good do you feel now?

Keep going, you're almost over the worst!

Truthfully, every day!! It's a head thing for me, I'm not hungry but I want something out of habit!

I stopped feeling physically hungry around day 5 I think.

lilprincessvic said:
Reeeeeally good. Which day does everyone else find is their hurdle??

I found the first 3 days hard then I was fine. However my first weekend was hard as that's normally my treat time. I just need to try and get out of the habit.

lilprincessvic said:
I have honestly decided that day 3 is the worst!
Wednesday-fine not even hungry
Thursday- fine not even hungry
Friday- fine until dinner then ate everything under the sun!
Saturday-fine not even hungry
Sunday-fine not even hungry
Monday-Trying not to eat my own arm im that hungry!

I found day 3 the hardest too!

Ohhhh, my god!!!!!!!! I have just got my delivery and tried the dark chocolate truffa bar.......DEEEELISHHH!

hels123smiles said:
Ohhhh, my god!!!!!!!! I have just got my delivery and tried the dark chocolate truffa bar.......DEEEELISHHH!

Aren't they amazing?! I only got 4 to last me the month, probably not a bad thing!!

Truffa bar and crispy cereal for tea, ohhhhhh yehhhhh! I love S&S!!!!!!!

I still am! Im nibbling away so it doesnt end! Yum!

Back