June Starters? Support Post!

Im jealous!

I got half way through the afternoon and felt like I was going to eat something I shoudnt so I ate my bar and now I have no evening snack :(

Aw no! Well done for having your bar, Im going to have an early night to stop me eating more, Im hoping Ketosis doesnt take long to get back in to!

The sad thing is, most of the time I *used* to eat was not through hunger! You can do it hun. xxxxx

Thanks for the encouragement everyone :) I'm still cracking on. Doing some exercise but not drinking enough I'd say so my goal this week is to up my water intake. Everyone is doing really well!

Top tip
Breaking the weighing habit by binning your scales. That's what I had to do. I shall be on my Parents scales on Thursday for my weekly weigh in.

I personally used to think that binning the scales was the best thing, but I find it keeps me motivated, I enjoy my morning WI :)

Hels,
I had to get rid of mine, I used to be on them all the time (morning, noon and night). It was ridiculous!!

Hope everyone is ok today.

Im having a not too bad day, but then it has been crazy busy.

Have more supplies coming today and I am very excited as it includes lots of bars :)

My weightloss is quite slow but I'm wondering if it's the chicken slices I've been using as I was buying pre-cooked ones? I'll cook my own this week and see if there's a difference x

Im doing ok today, still trying to get in to ketosis again so always a hard time, but feeling positive.

I have a truffa bar that is open in my S&S stash, and I call it my nibble bar, Ill go have a teeny bit of that if im going to nibble on anything, its that tasty it usually does the trick!

Love the milk chocolate truffa bars! ;)

Hi guys am still here just been really busy with work and uni - today is day 12 and I'm 12lb down my weigh in is Thursday and I'd like to be out of the 13's by then, have been 100% but think I overdid it by having olives as my full veg quota on fri sat and Sunday haven't shifted a pound since - so going back to cucumber and gherkins :( have a real bad headache today but Other than that I'm ok- keep it up ladies w e an do it xx

Im so stressed with selling and buying caars at the minute, and am doing well, not reaching for food or a glass of wine!
Im hoping Ill be back in ketosis tomorrow evening!!

Well done everyone your all doing so great!

1st weigh in for me tomorrow and I'm super excited!
I've been 100% all week and have drunk 6-8 pints of water each day.
Here's hoping for a big loss tomorrow x x

Back