June Starters? Support Post!

Hey girls or weighed and I'm 14st 9lb so I've lost a stone!! Soooooo happy to be out of the 15s

Well done!

Disaster. I just had a mini binge. Gahhhhh!!

hels123smiles said:
Disaster. I just had a mini binge. Gahhhhh!!

Hey Hun, don't worry about it, what did you have, might not make much diff. Just get straight back on it x

Too much to remember, but its done, and did it again cos I was out of ketosis. Dont I ever learn.

Line drawn, and moving swiftly on. Hopefully I wont have gained the 2 measley pounds I lost last week.

Everyone's doing so well! Glad to see we're keeping this thread active :)

Had a small slip-up today - had half a ryvita with my evening portion of chicken, but I hardly think that will kick me out of ketosis so I'm not too worried. We'll just ignore the malted milk biscuit that also made it into my mouth this morning.... ;)

Haha. we wont tell LS!!

I went shopping today, and even though I still have some way to go, I bought a realllllly lovely jump suit, its real smart, it is a size 12! YAY! Considering the size of my boobs thats amazing, it was in the Monsoon sale :cool:

Its moving verrrrry slowly at the minute, but I guess Ill get there, kind of given up as my hols is in 10 days, but staying on track.......just wont be much lighter I guess.

The scales are kind of slow here too - it's the curse of being close to goal ;) Plus I think for me part of it is adding more exercise into the mix, I see myself toning up even if the weight isn't dropping on the scales. Are you taking measurements too? And Hels, you never know you might get another whoosh before your holiday - just stick in there!

Hels, dont give up ! Modify if you have to but dont give up. It's always worse I find when I have given up as a switch goes on in my head and I really go to town with the eating. Could just be my bad habits, but often it may be better to do something imperfectly rather than not at all?

Just a thought, good luck with whatever you decide :)

Hels, you've done fabulously! Just under a stone in 4 weeks is great Hunny. Try and stick with it for 1 more week and I'm sure you'll hit the stone mark. Then go enjoy your jollies Babe x x
Stay strong sweetie x x

Awww thanks all!! Yeah, Im sticking with it, have enough products to last me til I go, So Ill order more when I get back to get me to target, it will give me a few days to reduce my carbs again etc.

I dont mind the slowness, Ill get there!!

Well, I'm starting again! I have the switch thing too, Clara. I allowed myself some off-road things, which then spiralled a bit. Time to get back at it and back to goal. Am determined to do this! Have been struggling with work and the long commute and tiredness and all sorts... And forgetting that those things can be dealt with without food!! Fell back on old 'comforting' habits, which really aren't that comforting at all... Not deep down.

Well, I'm starting again! I have the switch thing too, Clara. I allowed myself some off-road things, which then spiralled a bit. Time to get back at it and back to goal. Am determined to do this! Have been struggling with work and the long commute and tiredness and all sorts... And forgetting that those things can be dealt with without food!! Fell back on old 'comforting' habits, which really aren't that comforting at all... Not deep down.

Hey!! Welcome back...........good luck :) x

My final WI before holiday tomorrow. I have lost 3lbs up to tonight, so Im happy with that! If another 1lb woooooshed off over night, bonus!

I lost 4lbs this week

hels123smiles said:
I lost 4lbs this week

Ahhh that's great we'll done!! 3lb off for me this week x

Sorry I haven't checked in for a while! Things have been incredibly hectic with interning and study, plus I have to fly to Geneva for a job interview next week (if I get in it would start the moment I graduate my MA - exciting stuff!). I have subsituted about 3 mealpacks over the week with a combination of bran crispbread + quark + gravadlax, but I don't seem to have been too affected - the crispbreads are full of fibre and only 2 net carbs, that's my excuse! Admittedly there's a little sugar in gravad lax but it's baaaaaaasically just cured salmon. I'm too near goal for this 100% malarky haha. Don't follow my example!

Anyways - 9st 7.4 this morning, not too bad all things considered. Will endevour to get on here more often - definately keeps me on the straight and narrow. A few people have commented to me that my figure's looking amazing nowdays, and I can't tell you how flattering that is! I will reach my goal and never go back up :)

Back