just been shopping...

daisydoll

Gold Member
and couldn't resist trying on some clothes.

size 14 tops fit!!!

and - best of all, i actually managed to do up a pair of size 12 next petit jeans!!!:eek:

(i couldn't really breathe and only the one pair fitted - but even so..... ):)

i bought a red herring top which is too tight, but is my inspiration for end of foundation and some £10 jeans from new look - size 14!

very pleased
daisy x

Yay!!! you little star - bet you are feeling over the moon - isnt it great when you can see your hard work paying off..
I am so pleased for you - you will be back in your honeymoon dress before you know it :)

Excellent Daisy - you'll be in that Red Herring top before you know. I missed out wearing some clothes I had because I didn't think I could get into them yet, and when I tried them on they were too big! So try it on in a couple of weeks and you might be pleasantly surprised!

I did a little trip down Regent Street and Oxford Street yesterday and I obviously think of myself as being larger than I am now. Brain's not caught up yet.

Great fun trying on smaller clothes though, isn't it?!

Wow thats fab hun x

Well done Daisy!!!
I love trying on clothes now when I was much bigger I never used to try on clothes as I was too embarrassed and bought them in hopes of them fitting, and more often than not they didn't fit!!!

Just tried on my honeymoon dress - one of my targets - thanks gunna make it or reminding me!

IT FITS!!!

(- its the one i'm wearing in my avatar pic)
daisy x

:happy096::bliss::party0011::wow::worthy::party0011::woohoo::happy096:

You are SO going through your list!! Well done. :D

Back