just past halfway! I'm getting there!

Jayellekay

this time - the last time
Hello!

Just wanted to share a little success. I passed the halfway mark at WI tonight!

I've now lost 4st 4lb! I'm estimating I need to lose about 8st - SO I'M OVER HALFWAY THERE!!!!!!!!!!

9inches off my waist and 10 gone forever from my hips!

Very exciting! Though a little daunted that I have to now do the same again!

Last edited:
Wow brilliant, what a great feeling! Well done :) if I lose 3lb (or maybe 4) at my next WI I will also hit the half way mark :D

Half way for me is 2stone 10 and a half pounds so I'm very nearly there:)
I'm sure you'll manage fine, you've had fantastic losses up till now!!

This is brilliant! Well done!!

So I just worked it out... I only have a stone and a half until I'm halfway through... This has just been the boost I needed! A stone and a half is nothing compared to what's gone already! I could do it by the end of June if I stick 100%!

I love this thought! Half way through!! That's what I'm going to keep in mind for when I feel low or want to eat! X

Emma1904 said:
This is brilliant! Well done!!

So I just worked it out... I only have a stone and a half until I'm halfway through... This has just been the boost I needed! A stone and a half is nothing compared to what's gone already! I could do it by the end of June if I stick 100%!

I love this thought! Half way through!! That's what I'm going to keep in mind for when I feel low or want to eat! X

Yay! Glad it helped! I'm all about setting mini goals! Keeps me motivated!

wow well done hun thats amazing.
you gave me a boast to cause I worked out my half way point and in 6lbs i'm there yay. thanks hun

Last edited:
Well done for getting half way thats amazing can't wait til i'm there with you - although you will be at goal by then!!
Keep up the good work x

After faffing around having weeks off plan and what not I've slowed my weight loss down a little but never put on (thank god!) but I really feel like I'm getting somewhere on this diet for once in my life! lol My ultimate goal is 9 stone but I would be over the moon to be 10 stone so my plan is to get to 10 and see how I feel. The last few days I've swung in and out of being down to 12 stone 12 and back up to 13 stone, but just seeing 12 something is such a boost because I haven't been there since 2005 at least!

Knowing that I have to get from 12 stone something to 10 stone doesn't seem like an impossible task anymore and not anywhere near as daunting as it did when I was close to 17 stone!

I never thought I would achieve this goal in my darkest days of self loathing lol but now I can really see myself getting to goal and being proud of myself for once!

I don't want to loose my new found confidence it is changing my life completely and I love it!!! :) :) :)

Back