KANKLES FOOD DIARY

Emmaline said:
That sounds great Kankles. May well try that myself.

Keep up the good work.

It's worth it. I only knocked it up for a quick lunch but very very tasty and filling too. X

24th feb

B-strawberries topped with muller light

L-left lunch at home so grabbed a fruit salad!

D-steak, & SW chips

25th (weigh in at home day)

2.5lb off....yipeee

L-tuna & light mayo sandwich

D-Singapore chow mein (from Chinese)

B-banana & satsuma

L-tuna Mayo light roll. 1 apple, 1 pear

D-SW mushy pea curry with boiled rice

Snack-SW sponge with lemon curd filling (2 syns per slice)....yum!

L- bacon, onion & potato frittata

D- pasta bolognaise followed by fruit

Snacks- sw sponge with sw lemon curd filling (2 syns)

Emmaline said:
Keep it going girl, all in a good cause, hey?!

Take care...:)

What about starting doing a Ticker 'cos that is such a boost watching the marker going along to remind you of where you have gotten to!

It's def in a good cause, I have started to see the difference now in my clothes which I'm loving.

I use my iPhone so not sure how to add a ticker. I do use a graph at home and i'm over the moon at my sloping line!!

Thanks for the words of support x x x

28th feb

B-2 weetabix & ss milk

L- left over bacon & onion frittata
Followed by Fresh strawberries & a banana

D-SW

Kankles said:
28th feb

B-2 weetabix & ss milk

L- left over bacon & onion frittata
Followed by Fresh strawberries & a banana

D-SW KFC & chips

Snacks- nectarine & satsuma

Soz trouble with iPhone!!!

I weighed this morning knowing I shouldn't and have gained 1lb :-(

Don't know how as I've stuck to plan, going to try SS food for the rest if the week before weigh in Friday in the hope I'll get that 1lb back off plus 1lb more!

I'm gutted right now :-(

I weighed this morning knowing I shouldn't and have gained 1lb :-(

Don't know how as I've stuck to plan, going to try SS food for the rest if the week before weigh in Friday in the hope I'll get that 1lb back off plus 1lb more!

I'm gutted right now :-(

Oh dear, what a shame!!
Good idea having a change, most prob the best thing to do to prod the old system back into work..:D

Hope things get better before WI time.
Fingers crossed for you!..:fingerscrossed:

Emmaline said:
Oh dear, what a shame!!
Good idea having a change, most prob the best thing to do to prod the old system back into work..:D

Hope things get better before WI time.
Fingers crossed for you!..:fingerscrossed:

I know, I was sooooo disheartened when I saw it, I sat there for the next half hour wondering what the heck I'd done wrong but I've not cheated once, not even a teeny bit of chocolate.

I had the mushy pea curry tonight as I believe mushy peas are SS food and I've got a lovely veg stew full of fresh ingredients and lots of SS veg prepared for tomorrow so I'm hoping it comes back off before Friday!

Thanks emmaline, ur always there to offer great words of encouragment x x

1st march

Lunch:
Left over pasta bolognaise
Banana

Dinner:
Mushy pea curry & boiled rice
Satsuma

No snacks today

I've heard loads of people say u have to use ur syns, hope I am eating enough?

2nd March

Breakfast-banana

Lunch-left over mushy pea curry

Dinner-home made beef & vegetable stew

Snacks-satsuma & apple

Syns-0

STILL need to try your frittatas x

Ela ine said:
STILL need to try your frittatas x

It's well worth it, i actually prefer it cold!

Fantastic job on your weight loss this week. I don't think I'm eating enough and def not having enough syns. I weigh in tomorrow at home but I'm a compulsive weigher and I snuck a peek this morning, after gaining a lb earlier in the week it's come back off but technically I've STS. I only need 1/2 lb for my stone so I am hoping if I eat enough today then it'll come off by morning. :-(

Do you have your food diary on here? X x x

Yeah I do it's in my sig hun.

Eat loads today and veg! (cabbage, broccoli etc) and drinks lots of water and you should drop at least a pound :D I'm a compulsive weighed too,,, plus get on the wii every day (tsk tsk) I genuinely thought I had only lost 2 this week - have been full every day :)

Anyway, good luck Hun!! x

Ela ine said:
Yeah I do it's in my sig hun.

Eat loads today and veg! (cabbage, broccoli etc) and drinks lots of water and you should drop at least a pound :D I'm a compulsive weighed too,,, plus get on the wii every day (tsk tsk) I genuinely thought I had only lost 2 this week - have been full every day :)

Anyway, good luck Hun!! x

Thanks for the advise, I've made sure I ate plenty for breakfast and lunch. Left over beef & veg stew for dinner and I'll try and have a few syns later this evening.

Was it only this week u started exercising?

Kankles said:
Thanks for the advise, I've made sure I ate plenty for breakfast and lunch. Left over beef & veg stew for dinner and I'll try and have a few syns later this evening.

Was it only this week u started exercising?

Mmm sounds lush hun! What do you use your syns on?
I had 100% days this week and really think they worked for me! Going to try (or at least attempt) a fish week this week!

I was exercising before Christmas and going to classes at the gym but stopped around the second week of jan. Been swimming twice a week for about a month, upping that to three now and doing 30 day shred, going to reintroduce classes starting from Monday (well *fingers crossed*) have a great day tomorrow x

I did exercise m

Ela ine said:
Mmm sounds lush hun! What do you use your syns on?
I had 100% days this week and really think they worked for me! Going to try (or at least attempt) a fish week this week!

I was exercising before Christmas and going to classes at the gym but stopped around the second week of jan. Been swimming twice a week for about a month, upping that to three now and doing 30 day shred, going to reintroduce classes starting from Monday (well *fingers crossed*) have a great day tomorrow x

I did exercise m

Well last week I used my syns on things like the chocolate tofu pudding or some other SW dessert, but this weeks been a bit manic so I've not made any desserts so I've not used many syns.....maybe that's where I'm going wrong!?

When u say 100% days does that mean 100% on plan and used all ur hexa & hexb and syns?

Good luck on the fish wk hope it works for u. I can't stomach fish, wish I could but it's the smell that does it for me!!!

Xxx

Back