KANKLES FOOD DIARY

Friday 1st April

Ok so I'm not going to post a food diary today. After a week of really really working hard to lose the weight I had my weigh in this morning and lost (wait for it) 1 whole lb.

Gutted she says, ooooh no, stark raving mad. I got on the scales see "1lb" are you kidding me. I get off the scales, adjust them making sure they're flat and straight, get back on, yep "1lb". After shoving the scales back in the corner, I stomp around the kitchen, bang my cup down when OH rings me, how did you do he asks, oh great love I reply (sarcasm spilling out from every pore) i lost 1lb. Oh that's good he says. "Good?" I spit out, i've been drinking water every day (which I don't like very much), I've been eating more sf food with my meals, and i've uped my syn intake, all for 1lb. Ok so I know a lot of people will say "it's still a loss" and yes of course it is but last week I STS, worked my butt off this week and really pushed as I wanted at least 2lb. I did initially want 2.5lb but negotiated with myself that 2 would put me at 10st 7lbs which was my next goal weight! (not my target, I've set myself mini goals along the way)

So there we have the reason for my rant. I missed my target (2 weeks running now I may add) by 1 whole lb.

So what am I going to do.....well nothing of course, I've had my rant, I had a day of right I've had enough, and after arguing with myself in the corner for half the evening ive decided I'm just going to try harder next week!

Ok so before anyone calls taxi for kankles or the men in White coats, yes I am mad, but I'm back on the pills and just stepped back on the SW train!

And for that you should be congratulated massively cos I know alot of people would have said 'nuts' to it, I've tried, I lost my minimum so forget it and sought solace in a bag of chips, chocolate and wine. Actually thinking about it ..........chips,........choc....mmmm.......wine.....ahhhhhhh.......stop no! Sorry I drifted for minute. But you just getting up and carrying on is just what you need to do. Think how awful you'd have felt if you'd gained a pound, so be equally happy with losing one. I know it's not what you wanted but it's a start in the right direction to that next target. Trust me next week will be different. Don't change anything tho. Keep keeping on gal. Luv ya x

And for that you should be congratulated massively cos I know alot of people would have said 'nuts' to it, I've tried, I lost my minimum so forget it and sought solace in a bag of chips, chocolate and wine. Actually thinking about it ..........chips,........choc....mmmm.......wine.....ahhhhhhh.......stop no! Sorry I drifted for minute. But you just getting up and carrying on is just what you need to do. Think how awful you'd have felt if you'd gained a pound, so be equally happy with losing one. I know it's not what you wanted but it's a start in the right direction to that next target. Trust me next week will be different. Don't change anything tho. Keep keeping on gal. Luv ya x

Well I do have confession! I did give in to a beef curry & egg fried rice from the Chinese last night! I know I know, but it had to be done!

Ere! kanksy, other half just strolled on with new sw mag, oh my, oh my, check out page 56 they're dedicating a dish to you it's welsh onion cake! Yippeeee kankles some good home cookingx

ooohh I know, I bought the mag and saw it....it looks yummy so will definitely be giving that a go. The chicken wrapped in bacon looked good too.

Saturday 2nd April 2011

EE DAY

Lunch
Banana

Dinner
Half Roast Chicken
SW Chips
Mushrooms cooked in 1 tsp Flora XLight (2 Syns)

Snacks
Curly Wurly (6 syns)

Syns
8 syns

Drinks
2 Glasses of water
2 Cups of Coffee with SS Milk (HEXA)
3 Glasses SF Squash

-----------------------------------------------------

Sunday 3rd April 2011

Red Day

Lunch
Lamb Roast Dinner Served with Cauliflower, Broccoli, Green Beans & Meat Gravy (6 syns)

Dinner
Cheese & Worcester Sauce on Toast
2 X Wholemeal Bread (HEXB)
42g Cathedral Light Cheese (HEXA)

Snacks
WW Hot Chilli Flavour Tortillas (4 syns)
Alpen Light Bar (HEXB)

Syns
10 syns

Drinks
2 Glasses of water
2 Cups of Coffee with SS Milk (HEXA)
2 Glasses SF Squash

Attachments

• Lamb Roast.jpg
    Lamb Roast.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 29
Monday 4th April 2011

Red DAY

Lunch
Ham Sandwich (HEXB)
Fruit Salad

Dinner
Sirloin Steak
Onions
Mushrooms
Jacket Potato with light mayo (2 syns)
1/2 packet Schwartz pepper sauce (2.5 syns)

Syns
8 syns

Drinks
0 Glasses of water
4 Cups of Coffee with SS Milk (HEXA)
2 Glasses SF Squash

Attachments

• image-165679392.jpg
    image-165679392.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 22
Tuesday

Breakie
Banana

Lunch
Bacon & egg sandwich (HEXB)

Dinner
Lamb & beef & mushroom curry with SW egg fried rice (1.5? syns for cornflour)

Snacks
2 tsp nutella 4 syns

Drinks
Coffee (HEXA)
3 glasses of sf squash
1 glass of water

Syns

Wednesday 6th April

Red Day

Breakie
Banana

Lunch
Ham & mayo sandwich (Hexb) (1.5 syns)
Strawberries with a strawberry ff yoghurt

Dinner
Colemans chicken casserole mix (3 syns) with button mushrooms, chicken, jacket (Hexb) mashed up, butternut squash

Snacks
None

Drinks
Coffee (Hexa)
Squash

Syns

Forgot my photos!!!!

Attachments

• image-3767763291.jpg
    image-3767763291.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 26
  • image-527176282.jpg
    image-527176282.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 25
Ok so I've not posted on my food diary for a few days. Went way off plan on Saturday and had BBQ ribs for a pub lunch. Back on plan Sunday though and realised how much keep a food diary helps keep track on what I've eaten so I can match it to my losses.

Sunday 10th April 2011

EE Day

Lunch
BBQ - chicken, steak, salad, fried onions, batchelors beef savoury rice

Dinner
2 x slices nimble wholemeal bread (hexb) with laughing cow extra light (1/2 hexa) & marmite

Followed by a banana & an apple

Snacks
Left over drumstick from BBQ mixed with left over batchelors beef savory rice

Syns
3 tsp flora extra light (to cook onions) 3 syns
1 tbsp good for you honey & mustard salad dressing 1/2 syn
Total 3.5 syns

Drinks
1 litre squash
2 cups of coffee (1/2 hexa)

Monday 11th April 2011

Red Day

Breakie
Banana
Apple

Lunch
Chicken Salad with good for you honey & mustard dressing (2tbsp = 1 syn)

Dinner
Sirloin steak
jacket potato (hexb)(1 tbsp xlight mayo= 2 syns)
mushrooms (2 tsp flora xlight= 2 syns)
Schwartz pepper sauce (4.5 / 2 = 2.25syns)
Roasted butternut squash

Snack
Banana
1tsp nutella 2 syns

Syns
9 syns

Drinks
2 pints of squash
5 cups of coffee (hexa)

Tuesday 12th April 2011

EE day

Breakie
Banana

Lunch
Ham salad with tbsp GFY honey & mustard dressing (1/2 syn)

Dinner
Mushroom & beef curry with SW egg fried rice (1 syn)

Snacks
2 x alpen light (hexb) with 2 x tsp nutella microwaved together for 30 seconds (4 syns)

Drinks
3 glasses squash
4 cups coffee (hexa)

Syns
5.5 syns

For anyone who may pop along and read this, I have decided to restart my food diary.

I had a few weeks of slow/zero losses followed by a good loss, followed by a inconvenient stomach bug that left me right off certain foods, including my daily vice of coffee. So having made the choice to take a break from SW for the royal wedding weekend, I'm pleased to say that I have not gained and remain where I was last weigh in.

However I am now determined and have an insatiable drive to reach my next goal of getting in to 9stones, followed by my 2nd goal of reaching 2 stone lost when I reach 9st 12lbs.

So here's my diary for today! Feel free to comment, criticise, or even throw tomatoes, anything & everything welcome!

Green Day

Breakfast
Banana & satsuma
Coffee with SS milk (hexa)

Lunch
Cheesy pasta bake as follows:
70g spiral pasta
71g philadelphia light (hexb)
42g low low cheese (hexa)
Pinch garlic granuals
Pinch onion granuals

2 x Coffee with SS milk (hexa)

Dinner
Fried rice as follows:
Long grain boiled rice
1 large egg beaten
1/2 onion
1/3 cup frozen peas
1 tsp olive oil (hexb)

Coffee with SS milk (hexa)

2 glasses SF squash

Snack before bed
Satsuma

Ok so a bit of a mash up day today, started with brilliant intentions as normal and huh well I can't say bang cos I think I missed it but something happened and I don't know if I had green, red or blooming yellow day today :-} confused.com

Lunch
Bacon & egg sandwich (hexb)

Dinner
Banana followed by low fat chilli chicken super noodles

That's it, obviously had coffee (hexa) but where's the rest. Madness I must have lost a few hrs somewhere. So I ask is this a red, green or EE day???

Oh dear Kankles! I can soo feel your angst...:D

Can't help feeling that you are another one going down the "all or nothing at all" route..followed by the - I'm a failure - I'm useless - type of mantra when you don't manage to stay at 100%.

These are the times to accept that you had a blip or maybe just a treat and don't get so up tight about it. Keeping a relaxed attitude will help you to get back to the job in hand, after all it happens to the best of us at one time or another....:D

All the best for continuing in your quest to be a slimmer you ... :)

Emmaline said:
Oh dear Kankles! I can soo feel your angst...:D

Can't help feeling that you are another one going down the "all or nothing at all" route..followed by the - I'm a failure - I'm useless - type of mantra when you don't manage to stay at 100%.

These are the times to accept that you had a blip or maybe just a treat and don't get so up tight about it. Keeping a relaxed attitude will help you to get back to the job in hand, after all it happens to the best of us at one time or another....:D

All the best for continuing in your quest to be a slimmer you ... :)

Hi emmaline it's been a while since you popped in!

I think I may have misrepresented my post. I did intend it to be humourous! I guess I failed a bit on that one!!!!

One thing with me is a never take things too seriously, obviously I am committed to losing the weight otherwise I wouldn't have come this far or continue with my posts, however at the same time, I'm human & I think it's perfectly fine to have an off day, or even an off weekend.

As always I thank you for taking the time to read my little diary and always welcome your comments.

Ps I will try not to be a comedian! If I was on stage I may have been booed off x x

Hi emmaline it's been a while since you popped in!

I think I may have misrepresented my post. I did intend it to be humourous! I guess I failed a bit on that one!!!!

One thing with me is a never take things too seriously, obviously I am committed to losing the weight otherwise I wouldn't have come this far or continue with my posts, however at the same time, I'm human & I think it's perfectly fine to have an off day, or even an off weekend.

As always I thank you for taking the time to read my little diary and always welcome your comments.

Ps I will try not to be a comedian! If I was on stage I may have been booed off x x

ohhhhhhshutup! kanks- you change to serious kanks and im outta here. our em just hasnt got to know ya yet buddy. i got ya drift. pleased youre back into it but i think you need to swap that day to a purple with pink spots day. and will you please eat breakfast youre making me feel hungry. im not going raiding no ryvita jar tho- whats she like our trace, ryvita and narnas i ask you at midnight o silly clock.

pebbles67 said:
ohhhhhhshutup! kanks- you change to serious kanks and im outta here. our em just hasnt got to know ya yet buddy. i got ya drift. pleased youre back into it but i think you need to swap that day to a purple with pink spots day. and will you please eat breakfast youre making me feel hungry. im not going raiding no ryvita jar tho- whats she like our trace, ryvita and narnas i ask you at midnight o silly clock.

Rotflmao I tell you I've laughed some tonight, my pooch keeps giving me a ***** of a look!

I know, narnas, jam & ryvita, wot a combination! She's almost as bad as me with my bleeding nutella. I felt like a robber in the night all those nights I was skulking around, tsp in hand, seeking my choc fix!

No serious kanks here! Just want nutty-ella girl boom boom!

Back