KANKLES FOOD DIARY

Well not that I'm competative or anything, but by heck I hate losing pmsl!!!

I'll be fine, I'll weigh in the morning and either way I'll just make more effort next week.

I know I'm not eating enough, I need to make sure I have my 3 meals a day, I drink more water, eat more syns, and eat more sf & ss food.....not much to change then!

I've decided I'm going to take a leaf out of ur book, I'm going to go the the Market, stock up on fruit & veg, get some nice meat from the butcher van.

I'm also going to make more time for me and SW because I am determined to shift the weight. I was even back eating the grass today, I mean come on thats either self torture or dedication!!!

Serious pal, u been a great help, thanks buddy x

ah shucks its not me kankles its your determination that gets you there. and just look at last weeks loss. come on i know it'll be fine.
god if i lived nearer id help you more pal. are you in the office most days?

I am determined yes, but knowing I've got great support on here spurs me on, and let's be honest u and I are as nutty as a fruitcake! So when we have our little banter it's my release from a very busy and stressful job that would otherwise drive me to a slice or 5 of choc fudge cake or even worse the bloody nut house!!!!

I work in the office mon, wed, thurs, Fri, but I work from home tues, and sat, and catch up on work emails or things where I need quiet time to think on a Sunday.

This week has been paticularly bad in work, had some major staff issues, but it all finally got sorted today thank goodness so now I can get back to my chipper and chirpy self!

I will also be getting the WII fit out for my 2nd attempt to exercise......note to self, make sure the disc is the correct way up! Warning to neighbours, little Britain woman lookalike is going to be bouncing round the living room, so shut ur curtains and blinds, it ain't gonna be pretty!!!!

right so on those work days can we please organise a breakfast to take to work. if you have cereal then put it into a pot night before while you make the cocoa grannie. then all you gotta do is add the milk or yogurt or whatever.

can we plan lunches please on those days, to include an A choice

i'll do same and i challenge you to 1 episode on the wii this weekend.
:whacky068:

Ok so u drive a hard bargain but u got urself a deal!!!!

Breafasts prepared night before.......tick
Hexa in lunch........tick
Challenge on the WII........bring it on!!!!

Let's go rosie!

bloomin eck ive just realised i missed a post of yours about todays menu- you are hitting the spot leekie- lou a bloomin great big whooping in my face red day! you beauty you. that was a good menu. get you with the hex's but yes syns not good, we need at least 5 to boost that metabolism. are you a fan of ww crisps, or what about a skinny cow ice cream? or........ how about a chocolate options (2) with a squirty squirt of squirty cream for 1 syn that would be an extra 3 to bring you to 5. difficult cos i dont know what you like or whats in your cupboards. who lives in a house like this? theres grass in the fridge and theres bananas and apples in the fruit bowl. theres sw kfc in the oven but no hexs. '
pmsl

.............and another thing, we are on here at 4 mins to midnight and should be sleeping to get that metabolism breaking down our meals today. we need to get brekkie ready or you and i will come unstuck when we both snooze that flippin alarm in the morning.

right off to sort meself out. sleep well kanky and good luck for the morning, i have faith in you. and dont eat that biscuit there, put it back!

Lmfao!!! Ur bonkers!

Right syns, love any type of crisps so how many are th WW crisps?

Mad cow ice cream....no thanks Turkish I'm mad enough! Joke, not heard of them before so will give them a go.....

ooohhhh I know WW eclaires are only 4 syns.....lurve them!

Squirty cream....ewww, like the WW double cream (1 syn per tbsp or was it tsp)

I like biscuits

Mmmm nutella by the jar! Got some of that in this welsh cave of mine!

WW strawberries & cream dessert is nice tastes like angel delight. (2.5 syns)

See I am just rubbish at actually walking to the cupboard in my cave and making the damn thing and then eating it.....I'm a nutter!

Right ok tomorrow night is my one cheat meal of the week anyway so will be having syns, so on Saturday I promise (girl guide honour chuckle) to eat a minimum of 5 syns!!!

pebbles67 said:
.............and another thing, we are on here at 4 mins to midnight and should be sleeping to get that metabolism breaking down our meals today. we need to get brekkie ready or you and i will come unstuck when we both snooze that flippin alarm in the morning.

right off to sort meself out. sleep well kanky and good luck for the morning, i have faith in you. and dont eat that biscuit there, put it back!

Lol I'll be snoozing for an hr in the morning!!! And the alarm clock will be thrown out of the window in the process!

Thanks pebbles, will post results in the morning x

kankles please get better soon.
i didnt answer your questions sorry.

weight wathchers crisps are all 4 syns each as they bare all about 80 calories. they are in packs of about 6 or 8. if you have poundland up there, they sell for £1 per pack. but otherwise tesco sainsburys etc are about £1.40 and upwards.
weight watchers also do the biscuits in 2 biscuit packs and they are 4 syns too. lots of flavours. the ww naan bread are 5 syns and much better than anyone elses for syns- usually they are about 9.
skinny cow- they make hot chocolate mix and they make ice cream. the ice creams are in mint, chocolate and toffee, and strawberry . they are around 4 each i'll find my picture and put them on here.

lots hugs

kankles please get better soon.
i didnt answer your questions sorry.

weight wathchers crisps are all 4 syns each as they bare all about 80 calories. they are in packs of about 6 or 8. if you have poundland up there, they sell for £1 per pack. but otherwise tesco sainsburys etc are about £1.40 and upwards.
weight watchers also do the biscuits in 2 biscuit packs and they are 4 syns too. lots of flavours. the ww naan bread are 5 syns and much better than anyone elses for syns- usually they are about 9.
skinny cow- they make hot chocolate mix and they make ice cream. the ice creams are in mint, chocolate and toffee, and strawberry . they are around 4 each i'll find my picture and put them on here.

lots hugs

Hiya buddy, i'm back!

Thanks for the syn values, my mam picked up some WW chilli nacho crisps for me on the weekend! She also said WW chocolate eclairs are only 4 syns each and they are to die for, but they must have known she was coming for some because both Asda & Sainburys had sold out :cry:

My mission for this week is
Drink more water
Eat more syns (i'm also going to incorporate more syns into my main meals as well as snacks)
Have at least 3 red days
Complete 2-3 days on the WII
Eat breakie every single day
Lose 3lb this week

So get your boots on ready you're gonna have to kick my butt the whole week to make sure I do it. I'll pose every little thing that passes my lips so you can keep and eye on what i'm having or not having whatever the case may be!

Will post today's diary later once i've eaten it all!

Sunday 27th March

Red Day

Breakfast
Woke up late

Lunch
Chicken Mayo (1 syn)
2 slices wholemeal bread (HEXB)

Fresh Melon

Dinner
Colmans Season & Shake (1 syn)
Cauliflower
Schwartz Cheese Sauce (2 syns) (HEXA)

Snacks
Hartleys strawberry SF jelly & dream topping (see below) (HEXA)

Syns
6.5 syns

Drinks
5 Glasses of water
2 Cups of Coffee with SS Milk (HEXA)
2 Glasses SF Squash

Hartleys Strawberry SF Jelly (1.5 syns)
Dream Topping (12 syns)
Serves 6
Total Syns 13.5
Syns per serving 2.5

Sunday 27th March

Red Day

Breakfast
Woke up late

Lunch
Chicken Mayo (1 syn)

Fresh Melon

Dinner
Colmans Season & Shake (1 syn)
Cauliflower
Schwartz Cheese Sauce (2 syns) (HEXA)

Snacks
Hartleys strawberry SF jelly & dream topping (see below) (HEXA)

Syns
6.5 syns

Drinks
5 Glasses of water
2 Cups of Coffee with SS Milk (HEXA)
2 Glasses SF Squash

Hartleys Strawberry SF Jelly (1.5 syns)
Dream Topping (12 syns)
Serves 6
Total Syns 13.5
Syns per serving 2.5
i'm impressed xxx

See I was a good girl today!

I've made my lentil & veg soup for lunch tomorrow & I've also packed 2 chicken drumsticks to nibble on (left over from tonights dinner). I've chopped up some melon to snack on in between breakfast & lunch.......pah see this organisation stuff piece of cake ;-)

All I've got to do now is not snooze for an hr in the morning and get up to have breakie!

See I was a good girl today!

I've made my lentil & veg soup for lunch tomorrow & I've also packed 2 chicken drumsticks to nibble on (left over from tonights dinner). I've chopped up some melon to snack on in between breakfast & lunch.......pah see this organisation stuff piece of cake ;-)

All I've got to do now is not snooze for an hr in the morning and get up to have breakie!
you little beauty! :)

Well so far so good, even though I had a little snooze of my alarm clock I got up and had time to make breakie!

1 weetabix (1/2 Hexb) with SS milk (1/4 Hexa)
1 alpen light bar (1/2 Hexb)

I've got melon & chicken to snack on mid morning. Will post full food diary later x

Monday 28th March

EE day

Breakie
1 weetabix (Hexb)
SS milk (Hexa)

Snack
Left over Chicken drumstick (1syn)
Alpen light bar

Lunch
Veg & red lentil soup
Diced melon

Dinner
Schwartz chilli con carne (7 syns, serves 4) made with:
Extra lean mince beef
Mushrooms
Onions
Tinned tomato

Served with:
Jacket potato
Roasted Butternut squash

Snack
Jelly & dream topping (3.5 syns)
Banana

Drinks
Numerous cups of coffee with sweetner and dash milk (Hexa) soooo cold today!
2 glasses water
3 glasses squash

Total syns

Getting there!.....I hope, I ate more today but strangely felt hungrier for it, I just hope I see the results on the scales on Friday morning x

Kankles said:
Hiya buddy, i'm back!

Thanks for the syn values, my mam picked up some WW chilli nacho crisps for me on the weekend! She also said WW chocolate eclairs are only 4 syns each and they are to die for, but they must have known she was coming for some because both Asda & Sainburys had sold out :cry:

My mission for this week is
Drink more water
Eat more syns (i'm also going to incorporate more syns into my main meals as well as snacks)
Have at least 3 red days
Complete 2-3 days on the WII
Eat breakie every single day
Lose 3lb this week

So get your boots on ready you're gonna have to kick my butt the whole week to make sure I do it. I'll pose every little thing that passes my lips so you can keep and eye on what i'm having or not having whatever the case may be!

Will post today's diary later once i've eaten it all!

Hi lovely!

I need to have more syns too... I'm terrible for it!
What do you do on the wii? I have just bought dance on broadway and it looks pretty fun :D

Good luck with your 3lbs loss this week - you can do it!! x

Tuesday 29th March

EE Day

Breakfast
Banana
Melon
Apple

Lunch
Tuna Mayo (1 syn)

Dinner
Beef & Mushroom Curry with SW Egg Fried Rice

Snacks
Hartleys strawberry SF jelly & dream topping (3.5 syns)

Syns
4.5 syns

Drinks
4 Glasses of water
5 Cups of Coffee with SS Milk (HEXA)
2 Glasses SF Sq
uash

Wednesday 30th March

RED Day ;)

Breakfast
Banana
Melon
Alpen Light Bar (HEXB)

Lunch
Grilled Bacon (Fat Removed)
2 Egg fried in Fry Light
Mushrooms cooked in 1tsp of Flora Extra Light (1 SYN)
1 Bowyers Sausage (1 SYN)

Dinner
Spicy Turkey Burgers
1 x Wholemeal Roll (HEXB)
2 x Light Cheese Slices (HEXA)

Snacks
WW Chilli Crisps (4 SYNS)

Syns
6 syns

Drinks
2 Glasses of water
5 Cups of Coffee with SS Milk (HEXA)
3 Glasses SF Squash

Thursday 31th March

EE Day

Breakfast
Banana

Lunch
Batchelors Low Fat Chili Chicken Noodles

Dinner
Colmans Chicken Chasseur (2 syns)
Extra Mushrooms
Roasted Butternut Squash
Egg Fried Rice

Snacks
2 x Alpen Light Bar (HEXB) with 2tsp Nutella (4 syns)

Syns
6 syns

Drinks
3 Glasses of water
4 Cups of Coffee with SS Milk (HEXA)
2 Glasses SF Squash

Back