Karens EE Diary

Glad that you were able to speak to them about your dietry needs. Hopefully if they can rustle you up a jacket spud and salad in future weeks it will be a bit more palatable than a mug shot.
Q

oh queenie...i almost wept! i was expecting great things from that mugshot and felt severely let down! :cry:

another note t0 self... check how many chilli flakes you use as you cook! my eyes are still watering, nose running and I havent felt my mouth in ten minutes. off to college now. :rolleyes: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

off to work now. quick note t remind me what i ate during today... brekky, banana - lunch made at home.. ham salad sarnie and an apple. left the asda curls crisps at home for now...

oh queenie...i almost wept! i was expecting great things from that mugshot and felt severely let down! :cry:

another note t0 self... check how many chilli flakes you use as you cook! my eyes are still watering, nose running and I havent felt my mouth in ten minutes. off to college now. :rolleyes: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yeah mugshots not all they're cracked up to be. Sometimes it's all you've got in your emergency stash, but must confess at times I've thought about rehydrating the office elastic bands, prolly the same zero syn value - but more tasty.

Q

LOL Queenie... yes i agree... to be used in emergency situations only. had a fab day at work and loving the sunshine. off t grab the kids from school in a mo and maybe take them to the cinema as a treat. i tried to get some tickets to see Simon Callow at the local theatre as he is doing something on shakespeare and his stories/charactors. both my older kids have shakespeare related homework this week so thought it would be great for them to go but it wasnt to be :( so...i think i might take them to the pictures straight from school. it'll be robin hood or tooth fairy, depending on what they are in the mood for. i don't get a say in these matters...i just dole out the dosh! its the weekend! YAY!!!

DAY 9

Red Day

Brekky

Banana

Lunch

Ham salad Sarnie with 15g lite salad cream (HEX B) + (1.5 syns)
Apple
Banana

Dinner

to be arranged!

Snacks

2 slices of ham
CURLS - of course (4.5 syns)
250ml The One (HEX A) for tea and coffee

TOTAL SYNS:

Was gonna pop in to see you today....but you didnt answer your phone.....so lingered at asda then caught bus home with Dan and Alex....though not low floor bus so thankfully Dan could help with pushchair........pfft......

sorry mate! i work thursdays and fridays xx we've abandoned the cinema idea as kirsten has gone to her friends for dinner so im taking the boys over to see my sister before they do st johns. hows things at yours sonya? xx

jut got home! I had a bit of the kids mcdonalds. it wasnt planned for and i wasnt hungry but they gave us an extra fries by mistake and instead of giving my daughter a box of 3 chicken selects they gave her a box of five so i had a small fries (shared the extra big one among kids and ate 1 of the selects. it was very restrained considering i could have had a large fries and 2 or 3 selects. i knew i'd syn them and so didnt want to go too mental!

Im darn sure i only really had a half of the portion of fries but syn- them as a whole bag to be on the safe side. im really pleased i was able to eat them, just have a taster and not want more or try to 'blow it'. thats a big step forward for me :D

DAY 9

Red Day

Brekky

Banana

Lunch

Ham salad Sarnie with 15g lite salad cream (HEX B) + (1.5 syns)
Apple
Banana

Dinner

2 linda mccartney sausages (4 syns)
tomatoes and onion
Weight watchers bacon

Snacks

1 x chicken select (4 syns)
1 small fries (12 syns)
2 slices of ham
CURLS - of course (4.5 syns)
Hi Fi bar (HEX B)
250ml The One (HEX A) for tea and coffee

TOTAL SYNS: 26!!
Left for the week: 54.5

sorry mate! i work thursdays and fridays xx we've abandoned the cinema idea as kirsten has gone to her friends for dinner so im taking the boys over to see my sister before they do st johns. hows things at yours sonya? xx

Dont ask mate....go read in gold members diary......its all in there.....:wave_cry:

ok...going there now xx

Well done Karen.... it really is all about learning how to be able to eat and move on from it. Think ur doing a great job :D:D xxxxxxxxx

thank you gen... i DO feel i have had a bit of a break through lol.

I am absolutely exhausted today! i dunno whats the matter with me! I had a 2 hour math revision session earlier for my exam this coming tuesday, did a spot of shopping then came home to stuff my face lol. I didnt get to eat this morning as i was running late so was half starved when i got back. had my asda curls and some yogurt and fruit salad. now i need a nice nap :) dont usually sleep during the day but i am absolutely on the edge lol. ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Well done on tasting but not blowing. Huge step forward.

Q

had an hours nap and felt much better for it. me and my 6 yr old son, aiden are sitting watching Aladin. My parents, husband and 2 eldest kids have gone to a family pub to watch the footie! for those of you who do not know, my husband is American so there will be gloating and hurt feelings in this house tonight, one way or the other lol. i didnt think it right for aiden to be at the pub so i have kept him home. i cant drink booze really anyways so i didnt mind staying home too much. I've just had my dinner... made a quorn lamb grill thing to go with it and i have to say...they are absolutely disgusting and i wont be making that again. off to snuggle my little man on the sofa :D

DAY 10

Green Day

Brekky

Missed it...oops!

Lunch

Mugshot
Banana
3 Strawberries
Handful of Grapes
fat free onken

Dinner

Large Jacket Spud
Cajun Beans (baked beans with cajun spices..yummy!)

Snacks

CURLS x 2 (9 syns)
Hi Fi bar (HEX B)
2 sugars (was at a sweetner-less friends gasping for a brew!) 2 syns
Salad cream 3 syns
cheese (hex a) and salad sandwich (hex b)

TOTAL SYNS: 14
Left for the week: 40.5

Still hex A and a hex B to be had. see how i feel later...

Last edited:
hows it going hun? xx

1-0 to england in less the 4 mins.....pmsl.......yeah its fine he resigned to moving.....(hopefully) but will be after his parents have been for Hannahs birthday......

wow... are you happy with that? (i've taken the laptop onto the sofa soi can snuggle ady and fiddle on here also!) poor old usa... still plenty of time to spank england though!

Well if he flips again im going to ghet him out via the courts.......so that and all the call outs for the police are not in his favour......im on msn if u wanna chat

Back