Karens EE Diary

well done karen that is a super duper loss bet your so pleased with that result.I'm going to try them chicken spears thanks for that:D.
have a good day.x

thanks lovely ladies xxx

todays menu is a lovely fishless assortment of goodies

Day 49

EE DAY

Brekky

Banana
Apple
Satsuma

Lunch

Egg Roll (HEX B)
Satsuma
Ketchup (1 syn)
Sunbites (6 syns)

Dinner

2 linda Mc Sausages (4 syns)
Mashed Potatoes (mashed with milk from allowance, pepper and FF yog)
Greenbeans & carrots
mushroom, tom, onion
Gravy (3 syns)

Snacks

Milk (HEX A)

Total Syns: 14

Last edited:
What a brilliant loss, way to go Karen. Bet you're really pleased, enjoy you've been 110% this week.

Q

thanks queenie, i am thrilled. I just hope to possibly get my 1.5stone sticker at next weigh in but thats a big ask (3.5lbs). think that would keep me motivated for my week away the following week though. scared of messing up while im away but am going to do my best to be good :cool: it'll be the booze that might let me down, if anything!

Went to town with sonya today as she wanted to get her nose pierced. she's a braver woman than I! Im a big wimp and couldnt even be near her when she had it done. Makes the backs of my knees go funny just thinking about it :eek:

Tomorrow is the last day at school for my 2 younger children, then the summer hols is upon us :D I dont know if having the kids home is going to help or hinder my SW efforts but i guess i will soon find out!

Ive been good today... only 6 more days til weigh in :rolleyes:

Thanx for today mate...had a good time ... still feels like I have a big bogey up my nose....pmsl

Last edited:
Hi Karen. Fingers crossed that you do get that 1.5 stone target. I've never had a huge loss like yours, so I know I'd be thrilled with a loss like yours.
Hope you have a fabulous summer holiday with your children. My lil 'un is 16 and of the age where he'd rather lose a limb than be seen with his mum. It's ironic he's spending a week on our youth services 'euro camp' and another week at the Kent mountain centre. However, I will be taking a group to Belgium to stay on a barge. But hopefully we will both be active and not bored.

ah queenie, i know what you mean. My son was walking with his friends down the street and hubby was waiting at the bus stop going to work... and our son just walked past him without any acknowledgement. I had to laugh about that. I think poor old jay hates goign anywhere with me to be honest. Dont forget my choccies when you go to Belgium :d would love to visit there... perks of the job, eh?

xxx

wow! Its my 50th SW day... its gone by so quickly. I am loving the plan and all the food and my progress. It really doesnt feel like a diet except for all the planning. Im not going to complain about that though as the element of planning my food is what is helping me to shed the weight and I feel so much happier for it. another downside is that Im suffering at the mo with a bunged up tummy. Im trying to shift it naturally (hence all the satsumas I am eating :eek:) so... i am feeling a bit uncomfortable today. Hark at me, publicly discussing my bowels... I sound like my mother!

Well, its flipping tipping down here, stupid summer! The garden is grateful though, so a silver lining to be found everywhere. My daughter is a bit upset that not only is she leaving her teachers class but that her teacher is leaving the school entirely. She has grown so attached to her and I feel so bad for her. I am going to have to make sure I've a pocket stuffed with tissues when I go to collect them after school :sigh:

I am staying home today to blast my house. Once the kids have broken up this evening the house is going to be on the recieving end of some severe abuse so I need to prep it a little. Must remember to laiden their bedtime drinks with calpol tonight.... let them (and especially me) have a looooong lay in tomorrow :D

Day 50!

EE DAY

Brekky

Apple

Lunch

Grapes
Apricots
Ham Sarnie (HEX B)
Salad

Dinner

mixed bean chilli (tons of SFs)
wholegrain rice

Snacks

2 x Sunbites - no more buying multibags of anything anymore... no no no no!!!! (12 syns)

Total Syns: 12

Last edited:
Morning Karen

Since you are talking about your bowels.... can you get hold of any fresh apricots? they should *ahem* "move things along" ;) -I eat enough fruit to keep a gorilla happy and NOTHING bothers me -but apricots.... and best of all -they are free :D
Love the merry ramblings on here .....
Pinkies crossed you get your 3.5lb off this week...are you doing more fishy meals?
have a lovely day and keep at it...

thank you capricorn... i am popping to the shop shortly and have added apricots to the list lol. Im laying off the fish this week as i am forming gills! hows ur fishy week? xx

I really hate to moan here... (like dot cotton hates to gossip) but I am really having a tough time on the personal front. My marriage is in the crapper at the moment and i just dont know what is going on with it and I have some neighbours I want to murder. lol. Their son is a nightmare and the dad is a real piece of work. he allowed my son to get a black eye (his kid punching my kid in front of him) and they tried to say it was my son who started it. now, i ask ya, what kind of kid punches another child in the face in front of that other kids dad?? my son is intimidated by this dad and i honestly do not believe my son would do it in front of a dad who is a complete pig. i really think he wouldnt dare! their kid has attacked my daughter before (in front of me), he told his parents it was the other way around and they believe it. their kid is now going around threatening to fight any kids who speak to my kids. bunch of gits, i tell ya! the dad is as bad. their kid has anger issues and they dealt with it by sending him to a boxing class?? frigging nuts, the lot of them. they believe EVERYTHING their kids tell them... even if u have witnessed the truth and tell them... they will still believe their kids. anyways... i nearly called the police as i was FURIOUS that the dad allowed my son to get punched in the face more than twice... and he stood there laughing!! (it was a play fight that got out of hand) I dont involve myself in kids arguements as they make up every other day but i am sickened that his man allows kids to punch eachother and does nothing but enjoy it! he didnt step in when it got serious and its disgusting. I had a go at him, he told me to p' off and that was that. now i will not speak to them as I get livid just thinking about that git of a man letting his kids bully and play the victim. theres always bs going on with their kids and I have had enough. that blackeye was the very last straw for me... BUT... they keep saying hello! not cos they care but to make a point. they are trying to make out i am the one in the wrong... because they are saying it was my son, not theirs.

just now, their mum said hello to me... i shook my head at the cheek of it and got in my car... and shes saying 'dont be like that'. how DARE she tell me how to behave? control your own mob you silly cow! grrrr! their son is going up to my sons secondary in september after a whole year of not having to deal with him in a school environment. im dreading the BS that will take place. theres always drama around their kid yet they never see why? i swear to god, even the teachers at the school will not speak to the parents without another teacher present - that is how bad they are! they will twist any events into a load of unrecognisable rubbish and their kid is a compulsive liar... who is totally supported in his lies. i really want to move! Anyways... they make a point to say hello to my friends in front of me and get all smug looking at me when my friends reply. they even did it with my husband... who was at the school and didnt want to create a scene so said hello and walked away. they took great delight in that. its really really bothered me this time, even though i have never let it get to me too much before. i just hate that they are taking the mick and acting as though it is me who ought to be shamed or back down. now... im starting to sound like a complete nut and am wittering about it but its all boiling over! Im so frustrated about it! gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

OMG that woman is tapped.....her hubby is worse.....would like to see them try to speak to me.......jumped up little gits.....(being very very polite here).....I have never liked them, there is just something about them I find false......!!!

Anyway I really feel I could eat the contents of the kitchen cupboards today...think M pasting his lovelife all over the house and talking about her like she is a friend is driving me nuts.......i dont give a damn so dont bore me with your tart !!!

I could just about bloody explode right now. I collected my son and was about to walk around to meet my daughter from her class when that frigging woman i mentioned earlier came around the corner with her arms around my crying daughter!!! AAGGHHHH! I think i am meant to be grateful? She just saw my girl crying about her teacher and went over to her... kirsten wanted to walk around with her friend but this woman just forced herself on my daughter and insisted on walking her around to me instead.... and i absolutely know she is doing it to p*** me off! She ignored my daughters wishes and carted her off... obviously for her own motives and not my girls welfare. She has often said how she will force herself on people who dont want to talk to her...'kill them with kindness' she calls it. Shame she didnt have that moral sense when her thug fella trapped my son on a trampoline so his son could thump mine. so now i feel like she stole my moment with my daughter. i wanted to go around and get my girl and wish her teacher good luck in London...not have her delivered to me by that cow. BUT she will be off telling everyone how she is trying to be nice and what an old ***** I am. lol.... I am so pleased i dont feel the need to put up with that kind of crap now. Had my daughter not been crying or even there, i would have told her to p' off. She does the talking in front of the kids knowing i would never be rude in front of them. grrr!

oh well! my girl is off playing footie now and the tears have subsided, thats the main thing. Aiden was just impressed that the school gave him loads of sweets and he couldnt care less about saying goodbye to his teachers! His priorities are mind boggling but not much different to any other 6 yr olds, i guess :)

Tonight I have a friend around for dinner and we are going to collect our college folders and our results for the access course! exciting stuff :D Now I just have to wait to hear from my uni. Today a chapter closes for my gorgeous daughter and for me.

THE SUMMER HOLIDAYS START NOW! I hope i survive it in a sane, happy and slimmer way.... 1 week and 2 days til Ireland :D

Well here we are on DAY 1 of the summer holidays and I was rudely awoken at 6.50am :cry: Still... I didnt have to get dressed or walk to the school so thats ok. Im still in my nightie now at 10,45am :D Have to pop in shower and go bother my folks with the kids soon though so the lazy day is coming to an end already. Ah well!

I know I swore off fish for this week but I have just taken a bag of prawns out of the freezer for a stirfry tonight. the veggie chilli i made last night will be eaten for lunch... and for most major meals between now and next week! I made a whoopsie and added farrrrrrrrr too much chilli into the mix so had to keep adding tins of toms and mixed beans to dilute it... i eventually ended up with enough bean chilli to feed the Isle of Wight :eek: So... a very beany couple of days for us lot hehe. it is lovely tho as its got corgettes, sweetcorn, loads of cherry toms, onions, baked beans, kidney beans, mixed beans and oodles of spice. LUSH!

Anyways... i think this weekend will be crammed. I am taking the kids to their first karate session tonight. Tomorrow we are going to do a family walk! Dunno where as I just thought it up but i think a nice day of lots of walking and 'quality time' is what we need. Sunday I am going to fling the kids at hubby and have a day to myself. He can take them swimming or whatnot. I will paint nails, buff and primp things and probably pluck and dye bits too. i dunno... but i think i deserve to celebrate my 1 stone loss with some non-foodie treats.

My tummy is still feeling awful so i cannot face brekky at the mo. Im going to have a decent lunch to make up for it so todays menu is looking a little like:

Day 51

EE DAY

Brekky

N/A

Lunch

mixed bean chilli (tons of SFs)
Jacket Spud

Dinner

Spicy Prawn Stirfry
Egg noodles
Stirfry sauce (12 syns)

Snacks

125ml Milk & 2 light laughing cow triangles (HEX A)
3 slices of roasted chicken
100g icelands BBQ chicken dippers (3.5 syns)

Total Syns: 15.5

Last edited:
sorry to hear you have had a couple of bad days hun with whats been going on ( i dont meam sw wise) i know how you must be feeling it's awful,i have had sort of similar recently it's very unpleasant isnt it,rise above them your much better than them,it's awful when kids are like that so bloomin nasty and for the parents well say no more.
my son breaks up from school today at 2pm so looking forward to a lay in woo hoo no alarm:D.
enjoy your weekend and hope you have a lovely relaxing pampering day sounds fab:D.x

Quicky about neighbours, have you considered having a quite word with your PCSO? I'm not suggesting pressing anything at this stage, but sometimes with challenging families, they may have several over complaints on the boil.

Do you keep a diary of incidents, as and when they happen? Add any photo evidence too. Hopefully, this will blow over, but it can help to have a back up plan, just in case things escalate. I don't know if you have an anti social behaviour action group - but it sounds like the family should be blipping on several radars. If there are isues at home, school and in the community. This isn't coming from a 'hanging's too good for 'em perspective'...I feel for you and your kids, but it sounds like the neighbours kids have a chaotic life with few boundaries and usually that is a slippery slope to a world of unpleasant outcomes for all involved.

Q

Hey mate.......you know im alone all weekend and there is only so much housework I can do......feel free to come round here and paint your nails etc...lol
Must say I agree with Queenie with just getting it down on paper what happened, although late to do anything.....gawd im bored........

heya queenie and sonya xxx

I have taken some photos of jays black eye but wouldn't approach my community officer just yet as the dad in question used to be his PE coach at school lol. I will look at keeping a diary and that though if it carries on as any kids who play with mine are now being harrassed... one of the children was being threatened and he ended up telling his own parents. his folks went over to confront the thug-dad and the sneaky bully said the innocent kid was bullying him, not vice versa and showed his dad cuts on his arm and said the innocent kid did the cuts with glass!!! and guess what? thug-dad totally believed his son and a completely innocent kid who only played with my kids got bullied for it and blamed for cutting someone. unreal... poor kid has done nothing wrong.

anyways... i have been rubbish on the diet today. I have had a small bowl of cous cous and a packet of crisps all day. silly, i know. will try to have something later. im on my 3rd round of senna tabs and am soooo uncomfy ....

sorry surreygal, I didnt see your post! Thank you for the support, I hope you enjoy the hols with little'un and that we both survive the 6 weeks lol :)

As already said, today has been a bit of a funny one SW wise... I think my tummy being so sore has just put me off eating a bit. ho hum... I have just put a jacket spud on and watch a film with the kids. they have a friend sleeping over so they are going to set their beds up on the sofa (we have one of the 6/7 seater U shaped things) so I will be hiding upstairs after the movie and leaving them to it. Hubby is off out for a drink with my dad so i am going to have some quiet time catching up on everyones diaries and maybe reading a book.

Day 52

EE DAY

Brekky

N/A

Lunch

Cous Cous (1 syn)
Apple
McCoys Cheddar & Onion Crisps (8.5 syns)

Dinner

Jacket spud
3 x Sainsburys BGTY Cumberlands (1.5 syn)
Salad
32g Boursin (HEX B)
1 light laughing cow triangle (1.5 syns)

Snacks

250ml Milk (HEX A)

Total Syns: 12.5

Last edited:
Back