Katie's Diary -Hello! Been so busy at school this week!

Hi girls! Have a busy day ahead. Been out shopping for new outfit for a big party tonight! Got a few dresses in topshop now just trying to decide on which one! Need to save points for all the alcohol tonight!

Soo excited!

Lindsay sounds like you and me are aiming for same goal! I am really just looking to maintain just now. I am hovering around 8.10 and would be happy to just stay here!

Does anyone know how many more points you are allowed to add on to maintain?

Thanks!

Oooh lucky you i like topshop :) well i'm hoovering at about 9 but going on holiday next week so expect to prob put on about 7lb and back to square 1 lol would ideally like to be about 8.10ish and stick there also :) my christmas goal me thinks, i'm not sure about points for maintaining soz Enjoy your party tonight :) xx

Hi Lins! Soo jealous you are off on hols! I cant go until school hols! I always put on about half a stone when I go on away, then lose it when I get back on track once home so don't worry!

I love topshop too got an awesome cobalt blue and gold dress! Can't wait to wear it! Although prob won't be able to eat anything but zero point soup tomorrow since I'll have about 100 points tonight!!

lol i work in a school too! My nice boss is giving me a few days off though :) i'm only back about a week then its the 2 weeks october holidays! lol yeah when i get back i will be back to it but i'm sort of in holiday mode just now have went over my points everyday except monday! lol

The dress sounds lovely just enjoy your night and draw a line under it, back to it tomorrow :) xxe

Thanks hun! Can't wait till October hols! I am counting down the hours until Sept weekend already!

Have a good night whatever you are up to!

xx

Oh dear! I have been horrendously bad this weekend! Weighed in at 8. 10 on Sat morn but think I will def have gained a few pounds this weekend! I am staying away from the scales for a month!!!!!!!

Hope you all had a good weekend!

will you REALLY stay away from them for a whole month? ;)

hope you had a lovely weekend - dress sounds lovely :) i'd love to be able to shop in Topshop but i'm still a bit podgy for there just yet :p

Hope you've had a fantastic weekend!!

Dress sounds lovely, When I lost weight a few years ago I actually managed to buy something from topshop and I was so happy, quite sad really now I think about it he he he :D Maybe one day I'll get back into something.

Have a lovely evening

xx

Well girls I only recently have felt good wearing Topshop stuff, it is pretty tiny!

Rachael I think I might manage till at least Sat! I used to weigh myself every day and I felt almost suicidal some days afterwards!

So hopfully scales wont be too bad to me next week. Means I have to do dreaded exercise this week tho! Booooo!

:(

Had a great weekend Bear thanks! Hope you did too!! xx

try a new exercise.. have you done spinning before? ;)

I haven't but have heard really good things about it! I used to watch the spinning classes at the gym while I was "walking" on the tredmill and was horrified by how energetic it looked!

Haha!

hi there hope you have a good week, take care x x

Morning girls! Hope you are all glad it's Friday! It's september weekend up here so I am having a lovely day off so far!

xx

Same here, thank goodness for September weekend... Even if I do have to spend the entire weekend typing up my college work, it's still time at home! :D

welldone for getting back on the wagon-sometimes thats the hardest part! x

have a great week, take care x x

Back