Katie's Diary -Hello! Been so busy at school this week!

ooh have a lovely time tonight! :D x

Hope you had a fab weekend hun!!

xx

Hi girls!

So sorry this is the first I have had a minute for a few days been so busy with school and all the night out over weekend!

Needless to say I had a great one. Have major sore throat now and praying its not an infection!

Will post those soup recioes tonight as soon as I've made dinner!

Hope you are all doing swell and Weigh ins went well! I will catch up on your diaries later as I have been neglecting them!

xx

Hi

gald you had a good weekend - we all seem to be feeling a bit "off" this week - think we all have a minimins ickle bug he he x

Oh are a few of us feeling a bit sickie? Think its just that time of year when all the bugs start flying around!

Hope you are well love

xx

I agree! Temperature has really dropped as well, up here it has for def!

Has anyone watched the real housewives of New Jersey?? I LOVE IT! Its on tonight so excited!

Also Flash Forward? I have watched one episode and I am hooked, and Masterchef! HONESTLY so much on tv just now!

We're having probs with our broadband so I have trouble watching stuff online but I will try!

It's The Strangers. It's probably totally rubbish but when I looked up there was something in a mask standing in the corner AAAARGHHHHHHH! I can handle blood and guts but freaky, NO sireee I don't not like!

xx

oh i looooooove FlashForward! :D

hope you're not too badly xxx

have a great day, take care x x

Hi everyone how are we all doing this weekend? I am off for a week now! Hurray!!! Soooo happy!

Staying in tonight and watching x factor! Can't wait!!

xx

Lucky you - wish I was off next week - ny exciting plans ?

I'm looking 4wrad to TV this eve - strictly @7 xfactor @8 peirs & cilla after that - all good he he

No plans set in stone, was out for lunch today, dinner tomorrow, seeing best friend next week - she has just moved into a new house with her man and wee boy and she is expecting next baby in 4 weeks! So excited! Will just be relaxing and trying to avoid school work! Ha!

I can't wait to see the piers and cilla thing! Ooooh isn't tv so good on Saturdays! Just caught up on your diary hun off to post on it just now!
Hope your well hun! Phone contracts are sooo complicated aren't they!

week off already.. shocking! :p hope you enjoy it hun! :D

read about ur veggie soup choice.. did laugh - done that so many times theres been some days when i've been angelic and thats happened and i felt like blubbering into the soup LOL :p

hows the WW going though? well i hope :) xxx

Hey hun! Hope you enjoyed you day yesterday. I think I am the only person in the world not watching Strictly or X Factor. Strictly I can handle but X Factor makes my ears bleed and makes me want to crawl out my skin LOL :D

Hope WW is going well for you and enjoy your hols you lucky thing!

xx

Hi girlies! Well I am feeling much better today, and am loving being off on school hols! We have been back since 14th August so about time we had a holiday ha!

Hope you all do well for weigh ins. I am happily maintaining at the mo, which is just as hard as losing!!

How amazing was Alexandra Burke on x factor on Sunday night? Anyone see it? Uhhhh! I love her song!

I am loving following weight watchers plan. Seems to be going well so far and not getting bored. Genuinely think it is a plan for life!

Soo jealous you are all meeting up this weekend! Hope you have an amazing time!

xx

me and claire are thinking of a glasgow shopping trip closer to crimbo.. so if you're free then, we should meet up for drinks :D

well done on your maintenance.. i know how hard it is to maintain - just as (if not more) than losing weight! :p xxx

Back