Katie's Diary -Hello! Been so busy at school this week!

Morning.....

Just popping by to say Have A Good Day xx

hey hun

Hope you're having a fabby hols! Would be lovely to meet near crimbo.

xx

That sounds great girls! Glasgow is such a great place for shopping, and there is such a buzz around at Christmas!

I love it!!

I have been winter cleaning today! Am redecorating my spare room, at present it looks like a bomb has gone off in TK Maxx!! :eek:

Ahhhhhh

Hope you are all having a nice day!

x:)

so you mean it just looks like TK Maxx? :D Primark / TK Maxx / Matalan are always bomb sites! haha :) x

Hahah I know! Well think about how bad they usually look then multiply by 10! I have so much stuff I just want to bin it all!

xx

I totally agree, some stores are worse than others! Don't you just love walking into a pristine primark (usually first thing in morning) and being able to find everything you want!

Man that sounds good, maybe I will go there tomorrow!

Noooo see i am being brainwashed! :D

hey how you doing?

love primark myself - always lookin for a bargain!

I-m a HUGE primark fan - we call it Primani - lol

The one in Lakeside is always tidy - the manager in there is sh** hot about it - I miss living 11 minutes away from there but prob good job as I used to spend a fortune in there - in primark terms that is he he

I am the same I love it, but end up buying twice as much as I normally would since I just tell myself "it's only £3" end up leaving with 20 things! It's so dangerous!

x

Oooh you are more than welcome to send some of those clothes my way :D Oh Primark is evil lol cos I do that too..."oh its only 2quid", except I arrive up to the checkout with 50 items and then have the shock of my life when they tot it all up lol. Hope your enjoying your time off :)
Cath xox

Got my new Henry the hoover today and I love him! So so good! Had tea party today and have gone over points with all the cakes - I was ridiculous.

Oh well, life goes on!

x

Aw a love Henry hoovers! We have one at work and he gets lonely stting in the cupboard by himself (so he told me ;))

I do love Primark just can't stand the mess of it, although I fear Katie if me and Miss Rach are coming to Glasgow then we shall have to visit Primark!

xx

course we shall! :D

dont worry about the cakes Katie we've all done it.. new day soon :D x

(i also love henry hoovers.. i want one :p)

It has been my best purchase for my house to date! So so good, and so cute! I wanted Hetty but G said no cos it's pink! Boys are losers!

Primark trip for def should be on your list!!

xx

i'll third the boys = losers, just to annoy Matty who is reading as I type :)

before i tell you off for the cakes.. can we please determine if they were decent cakes? i can forgive cadbury mini rolls as they are just totally moreish LOL :p

Yeah I will get back to it super properly next week! It's boredom and daytime tv that does it! Love I had apple turnovers full of cream, carrot cake the lot! Soo bad! But hey just a treat!

Isn't Hetty so cute! My friends has a Henry too and her little boy is obsessed with it! So much so that she has bought him the toy one so she can actually get the hoovering done without him clinging onto it!

Haha he is 20 months sooo cute!

xx

Back