kats keeping it off!!..

katty

Silver Member
i set my target about 5 weeks ago, and then had a couple of gains as i took my eye off the ball :( so i have dropped it another 7lb so that i will be happy with the 3lb either side. i need to sort my head out so that when i get there i'll be able to keep myself there, not as easy as i first imagined it to be. soooo food diary....to look back on and keep me on track.

had a bit of a blow out yesterday, i don't really know why but it was a long time coming i guess and theres no point mulling over it now.
green
B:3 scan bran(hb)banana(f)mullerlight(f)
L:pasta and sauce(1syn)carrots(sf)28g cheese(ha)2 scan bran topped with syn free lemon curd.
D:1xbreadroll wmeal(hb)2xeggs(f)tomato(sf)bowl of veg soup(sf)
snack:2xrocky bar(10 syns)vanilla mullerlight(f)

Last edited:
saturday
red
b:apple & banana(sf)

l:3 egg omlette(f) with sausages(4syns) & carrots(sf) mullerlight(f)

d:ex lean burgers(f)56g cheese(ha2)breadroll(hb)bn squah chips(sf) salad(sf)
mayo ex light(1syn)

Best of luck Katty, I'm finding maintenance a bit of a struggle at times too, it's a constant battle! lol

thanks you :)
just had fromage frais,white choc options(2) and fruit, hot choclate(2) half kit kat(2) taking todays syns to 11

blooming starving when i got up 40 mins ago with my wonderful son who really needs to start sleeping in :p sooooo i had

4scan bran(hb)jam(2)cheese56g(1xha 6 syns) and a mullerlight(f)

Ee
morning snack:apple, banana, fromage frais with an options sachet mixed through(2)
lunch:3 sausages(3) wholemeal bread(6) mushy pea curry(sf)
halloween party this aft for the kids but i am confident i can control myself today :)
teatime:roast chicken,cauli,broccoli,peas,baby corn,left over mushy pea curry

syns 17

Last edited:
green, went to zumba this morning, what a giggle, starting to pick up the moves better now so im working a bit harder
2xwmeal bread(hb), 56g cheese(ha2)
pasta and sauce(1)carrots(sf)
apple(sf),banana(sf),mullerlight(f)
maccaroni cheese pasta sauce(2)
mini milky way and jaffa cake bar(10)
turkey stir fry(hb2)(sf)noodles(f)
125ml milk(2)
total 15

Last edited:
ee day today
b:toastx2(hb)28gcheese(ha)2xegg(f)
s:biscuits(5 1/2)
L:pasta and sauce(1)mixed veg(sf)mullerlight(f)apple(sf)
s:crisps(6 1/2)
d:salmon(f)new pots(f)celery,tomato,onion,spring onion,garlic(sf)natural yogurt(f)
smarties,1/2 fun size box(2)

Last edited:
b:banana,mullerlight(f)
L:some buffet food, i don't know the syns but it wasn't good, i couldn't control myself :( never mind
d:jacket potato(f)tin tomatoes(sf)mushrooms(sf)onion(sf)peppers(sf)cheese(ha)

1lb on but was expected :)
today:
b:fruit salad
l:couscous(f)jacket spud(f)cauli,carrots,broccli(sf)2xcheese triangles(ha)
s:mullerlight toffee(f)banana(f)double decker(13)
d:steak(f)spaghetti(f)onion,pepper,mushroom(sf)stir in(2)
s:mullerlight(f)banana(f)

Last edited:
had family for the weekend and had too many syns on friday evening and saturday evening. started afresh yesterday morning and am back on track 100% now. so yesterday was:
b:melon(sf),grapes(sf),mullerlight(f),apple(sf)
lunch:bacon(f),egg(f),tomato(sf),beans(f),cheese28g(ha)2xwmeal bread(hb)
teatime:pasta and sauce(f)broccoli,cauli,carrots(sf)
evening snack:apple(sf)butternut sq soup(sf)

today:
brekkie:28g bran flakes(hb)mullerlight(f)
lunch:mullerlight(f)28g cheese(ha)apple(sf)small
snack:total greek yog(f)sweetener(f)banana(f)
teatime:chicken(f)onion(f)carrot(f)sugarsnap peas(sf)broad beans(sf)baby corn(sf)tagliatelle(f)stir in(3)
choc buttons and 2 hot chocs(12)
total 15

Last edited:
brekkie:2xwmeal bread(hb)28g cheese(ha)jam(2)
snack:mango(sf)mullerlight(f)
dinner:salad and pasta and sauce(1 and half syns and sf)apple(sf)
tea:tagliatelle bolognese(f)pineapple(sf)mullerlight(f)
chocolate buttons(7)
hot choc(2)
total 12 1/2

Last edited:
well i was feeling a bit rubbish this morning with having last weekend offplan, i have been good since sunday and i've been doing my zumba but still felt a bit blurgh!! but i just recieved my xmas party dress and when i looked at it i thought thats never gonna fit me. i decided to depress myself and try it on and i absolutly blooming love it!! its a black evening gown type dress thingy and im a jeans and hoody kind of girl who rarely dresses up so i wasn't looking forward to wearing a dress. its quite slimming and its the first time i've looked in the mirror and thought i actually look quite slim.i think i might be settling into my skin finally. its cheered my day up anyhow :)

so food:
brekkie:28g bran flakes(hb)muller(f)banana(f)
dinner:carrots,lettuce,cucumber(sf)pasta and sauce(1 1/2)42g lf cheese(ha)
snack:mango pieces(sf)
teatime: lf sausages(3)mash(f)carrots,peas,onion(sf)
snack:more mango

Last edited:
sooooo last night i went to zumba and it was fab as usual. been busy today and had to grab a sandwich on the go, but it wasnt a bad one. wi was as expected 1lb on, and i have pledged to be on plan 100% this week and get a few lb off.

brekkie:mullerlight
snack:apple
dinnertime:sandwich(hb)prawns(f)mayo(1)
afternoon snack:2xwmeal toast(hb)tuna(f)mayo(1/2)cheese42g(ha)mullerlight(f)
teatime:chicken fajitas(f & sf)2 wraps(14)
1/2 cinnamon cake(5)

total:20 1/2
weeks syns:105-20 1/2=84 1/2 left

Last edited:
brekkie:banana(f)2xwmeal bread(hb)
snack:apple
dinner: pasta and sauce(f)42g lf cheese(ha)carrot batons(sf)
snack:mullerlight(f)banana(f)rocky bar(5 1/2)
tea:ex lean mince(f)onions,mushrooms(sf)tinned tomatoes(sf)tagliatelle(f)

84 1/2 syns - 5 1/2=79 syns left

bingo tonight but i will only be drinking some diet coke :) and no snacks

How's your week been going? Foods looks good, enjoy bingo! lol

hi yeah its not going too badly. had 2 gains past 2 weeks so just wanna get it back down again, bit of a yoyo effect lately lol. gonna be good this week. bingo should be good, its my main social event along with zumba, theres not much else to do here, hopefully i'll be lucky and win a couple of quid haha.
how long have you been maintaining for? my heads still in weight loss mode so maintaining long term i think will be hard to get used to

katty said:
hi yeah its not going too badly. had 2 gains past 2 weeks so just wanna get it back down again, bit of a yoyo effect lately lol. gonna be good this week. bingo should be good, its my main social event along with zumba, theres not much else to do here, hopefully i'll be lucky and win a couple of quid haha.
how long have you been maintaining for? my heads still in weight loss mode so maintaining long term i think will be hard to get used to

well I reached my first target at the end of june but then decided to lower it a bit but kept losing, so decided to lower it another little bit.. I seem to be much better at losing than maintain ing! It's a constant battle, lol.

zumba done this morning, took a lot of motivation to get through the door but i feel better now its done.we learnt some new tracks too so it was a giggle. i got up late so i stupidly went and exercised without brekkie, was ok though luckily. heesad an apple and a muller until dinner in a bit.
so plan for today:
brekkie/snack:apple(sf)mullerlight(f)
dinner:2xwmeal toast(hb)42g cheese(ha)poached egg(f)beans(f)bacon(f)
snack:curly wurly(6)
teatime:

Last edited:
Back