Total Solution Keely's new you plan starts here!!

keelyjrs

Ok so officially day 1. Weighed in at 16st 2lb

I have just had my first shake..went for the chocolate one first (obviously lol) and really enjoyed it. I threw it in the blender so it was lovely and creamy yum, found it really filling too!!

My box of goodies looks ok, cannot believe how big those bars are lol, they are like giant flapjacks!!

I'm just finishing my 2nd bottle of water so that's 880 mls down already!

Hope everyone else is doing ok. I'm so excited about this journey, I really want to shift some of this fat by 1st June when we go to Menorca. I plan to eat on holiday then hit it hard when we get back

Welcome and good luck

xxx

Just had the tomato soup for lunch and it is NOT good lol I added some rosemary and tabasco sauce although now I'm thinking tabasco sauce might not be on the allowed list :sigh:

I am slowly getting through my water and peeing for England lol but I feel good, motivated and strong.

When can I introduce the bars? I think I read somewhere not to have them at first. They look really nice though so looking forward to that!!

Hi keely! I read somewhere on this forum that adding tabasco sauce is fine so don't worry. Keep it going, I hope the first week flies by for you so you can see your first great loss! :D xx

Thanks Lozza! How are you getting on hon?

Thanks Lozza! How are you getting on hon?

I got an email saying my pack will be delivered tomorrow instead so haven't started yet! Looking forward to joining you on this journey soon. :p

oh nightmare hon. I'm feeling hungry, lightheaded and tired so am drinking water lots and am about to have a little nap. Just nibbling a tiny bit of a bar to take edge off

ah thats good news as I have just had one lol. I was sooo hungry!! Will 4 packs slow my weight loss down massively?

oh nightmare hon. I'm feeling hungry, lightheaded and tired so am drinking water lots and am about to have a little nap. Just nibbling a tiny bit of a bar to take edge off

Hi Keely, welcome and good luck on your journey!

I sympathise with you, I started last week! I felt terrible. It does get much easier though - promise! Once you get over the first 4 days you will start to feel much better, it will be all about controling the things in your head rather than feeling poorly then!! ;)

Anyway good luck and use this site to vent when needed! :D xx

Ah thanks Nicky
I feel like #I'm clinging onto this site for dear life as it is kind of my lifeline right now lol. Everyone has been so supportive, and they are all encouraging me and saying it gets easier.. so they can't all be fibbin lol

Well done on your loss 11lbs is fantastic, you must be dancing with joy!!

Ah thanks Nicky
I feel like #I'm clinging onto this site for dear life as it is kind of my lifeline right now lol. Everyone has been so supportive, and they are all encouraging me and saying it gets easier.. so they can't all be fibbin lol

Well done on your loss 11lbs is fantastic, you must be dancing with joy!!

I am over the moon - I didn't deserve it really as I had a meal on one of the nights (bit naughty in week one!! lol) I am the same - I think I have replaced my addiction of food for this site! It's been so good to have somewhere to vent to people who are in a simular position!

How've you got on with the bars? I don't like the soups or bars :( I had to order more shakes instead xx

I loved the choc shake, could have them 3 times a day quite happily lol The bar I had was nice, nice and chewy although the flavour was very mild. That tomato soup has come straight from hell's kitchen, seriously I don't actually know how I got it down lol

Well done for drinking it, I opted for a boiled egg instead of my soup on the 1st night! I have found this hard enough without forcefeeding myself things that I hate! I'm so jealous of people who like them all - it would be lovely to have some variety instead of just shakes.... lol xx

I loved the choc shake, could have them 3 times a day quite happily lol The bar I had was nice, nice and chewy although the flavour was very mild. That tomato soup has come straight from hell's kitchen, seriously I don't actually know how I got it down lol

When I started I used to have shake for breakfast, bar for lunch and soup for dinner.........well I have tried every soup and you do get used to them, or most of them :p After 3 weeks I find that the mushroom is probably the only one I can bear to have. I have just ordered my next month's packs and I have only ordered shakes this time as I like them all.

I found that for the first 3 days if you chop the bar into 3 and have 1/3rd for lunch, 1/3rd in the afternoon with a cup of tea or coffee and 1/3rd at bedtime it helps. But the only thing you can do is stop thinking about food and just use the packs as forms of energy. The only way you can stop the hunger really is by drinking 4 litres of water during the day and keep busy. After 4 days it's usually much easier. Stick with it, as you can see from my losses it's worth it and it works. Good luck! :)

Hi Keely, just wanted to add my agreement that it does get better! I was very spaced out for the first few days, had a headache and no energy, but towards the end of the first week I started to feel fine and now have no hunger and bags of energy :D

I totally agree about the tomato soup :yuk:, but I do like all of the others. Will have to force the tomato down once every few days so as not to waste the packs but might have to hold my nose whilst doing so!

Hang in there and good luck

Thanks guys :hug99:
Nicky I think I'd be happy with just the shakes, might order just them next pack instead of force feeding horrible stuff!

Antari well done on your incredible weight loss. I thought the same about the bars, I'll chop one up tomorrow and have bits throughout the day to keep fuelled up!

Youngdons that's how I feel, spaced out and a bit weak. I might like the other soups you never know! Otherwise it'll be a hold the nose job for me too lol

I've had the vanilla shake for my tea, found it tasted nice on it's own but was GORGEOUS with a teaspoon of coffee in it, like a cold late. I'm going to have it hot for breakfast in the morning.

Still hungry though so need to occupy myself a bit. It's killing me that my little boy has got easter eggs in the kitchen lol

Well I'm just checking in to say goodnight. I made it through day 1!! I've had just over 2 litres of water so not as much as perhaps I should have had, but find it difficult to drink so much!! I might drink more tea tomorrow and count that towards 3 litres or so.

My tummy is rumbling so I'm a bit nervous about how tonight will go but we'll see

Night night minimins x

Keep going Keely, it does get easier.
I make sure I drink at least 2L of water plain, then I dont count what teas, boullions, coffee's I have ;), because I normally have another 4 or 5 at least of those over the course of the day
Good luck
Marge
:D

Morning all!

Thanks Marg, I'm hangin in there lol. I actually feel full of beans today, been up since 6.30 with my little boy. I've had half a vanilla shake in a cup of coffee, I'll have the other half mid morning.

I've cut the bar into 3 so I can do the same as you Antari - thanks for the tip!! I'll have some yukky soup for dinner tonight and then my last bit of bar in the evening when my munchy head comes on lol.

It's cool today but the sun is shining and the sky is blue so that always puts me in a good mood!

Hope everyone has a good day today x x

Couldn't resist the scales ...... 3lb gone woo hoo

Last edited:
Back