Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by daisy2002, 20 February 2008 Social URL.

1. daisy2002

daisy2002 Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    I'm on day 8 & doing ok so far.
    I checked this morning & it was the 2nd darkest red on the side of the tub. I thought this was because it was early & i'd only drank 2 glasses of water.

I just checked again & its still that dark :confused:
    I've drank 2.5 litres so far today & thats been a struggle as its making me feel sick.

My Ketosixs are out of date, well by a month but it does say on the tub to use within 6 months of opening them. I believe i opened them in erm..... march 2005 :whistle:

Could that be why its dark or am i not drinking enough?
    I think 2.5 litres by lunch time is really good & i'm on target for my 4-4.5 litres by the end of the day.

I just don't get why its so dark, my wee :eek: was very pale.... just incase you wanted to know that little detail :giggle:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

get some that are in date and then see. They have these things (out of date, use within 6mths of opening) for a reason.
  4. SoonToBeGorgeous

SoonToBeGorgeous Loving the Cambridge Diet

Cambridge Plan
    In 7 months I have never used the ketostix.

5. Mumof2girls

Mumof2girls Full Member

Sorry for hijacking your thread, but where do you get these ketostix, from your CDC?
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.