Discover Kim's Weight Loss Diary! 2 stone to go!

Eeekkkk congratulations Kimbo :) soo happy for you, that is fab, you're doing ace!!!! Treat yourself tonight, you deserve it xxxx

Well done kimbo, doing fantastic

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aren't the snack a jacks sweet chilli curls just yummy :) have a good night :)

Thanks girls, you all are my lifeline:) Hope your all enjoying your weekend. Nikki, they are scrummmyyy and only 1.5 points-fabbb!! Crisps are definately my downfall, could eat a multipack easily pre-WW:eek:

So, last night I had chicken fried rice and curry sauce (ate half portion) and half portion of chips, not even going to bother counting as I must have had about 12 vodkas...and sambuca...and apple sours...today is a new day!

Going to OH's sisters engagement party tonight, have had a look at the menu online and it's Mexican...going to go for the Paella with chicken and prawns, always easier to go for a meal that you don't need a side with (stops me ordering chips-my fav) I find:)

25/6/11

Brunch
Juice (apple, spinach, cucumber and carrott) - 1 (OH loves making these, they are the BEST hangover cure and soo yummy! Google Jason Vale for his recipes!)

Dinner (eating out)
Chicken and Prawn Paella - 11
Few chips - 3

Snacks
Snack a jacks - 1.5
Alpen light bar - 1

Total
17.5/18

Last edited:
all sounding lush!! Im not one for juices, but that does sound nice... a good way of getting plenty of goodness for lowwwwww pointage ;)
Have fun tonight, planning ahead is a good move I find...and the paella sounds yummy!!

Sounds yummy! Enjoy the engagement party :) xx

Thanks Carly and dinxy, had a lovely night although I did have some of my mans chips, only a few though so still within points:) eating out for breakfast in the morning so hopefully there's something healthy to have, cereal is always a good one anyhow if I'm stuck:) night all xx

Night :) x

26/6/11

Brunch (ate out)
Smoked salmon - 1.5
Scrambled eggs - 4
Slice wholegrain bread - 1
Butter - 2

Dinner
1.5 Warbys Thins - 2.5
Beans - 2.5
LF Spead - 0.5

Snacks
2 x WW Chocolate Muffins - 3
Snack a Jacks - 1.5

Total
18/18

Last edited:
Yuummm smoked salmon and eggs, sounds lush hun!! xx

Angelxx2010 said:
Yuummm smoked salmon and eggs, sounds lush hun!! xx

Hun it was yummy and I felt much better than having a full fry up! Even my OH had it too and felt far better afterwards:)

Jeez, iv been invited to an all you can eat Chinese on Wednesday!! This is my complete nightmare scenario as Chinese is my fav, especially the fried starters, chicken balls and anything unhealthy! Will have a look online and see if they have a menu! Has anyone else been in same situation? Any recommendations? Will try and save as many points as I can until then xx

Last edited:
27/6/11

Breakfast
OSS & skim milk - 2.5

Lunch
WW tomato soup - 1
10 asda Melba toasts - 2
Snack a jacks - 1.5

Dinner
HM quorn pasta bake (small portion) - 4

Snacks
2 x Squares bars - 4
2 x plums - 0.5
Baked crisps - 1.5
WW choc muffin - 1.5

Total
18.5/18 (0.5 saved from earlier in week) damn, I tried to save some points for wed night but hunger got the better of me. Onwards and upwards tomorrow:)

Last edited:
Sounds good :) xx

Hi Kim I'm enjoying reading your food diaries I'm intrigued by the Melba toasts what are they like?

I have started a food diary I'd really appreciate people's comments positive and negative and ideas and help please!
I've not done it yet today though coz I can't eat at the mo but hopefully gonna try some lunch in a bit

My food diary is MrsM79

Thanks

xxx

Mrsm79 said:
Hi Kim I'm enjoying reading your food diaries I'm intrigued by the Melba toasts what are they like?

I have started a food diary I'd really appreciate people's comments positive and negative and ideas and help please!
I've not done it yet today though coz I can't eat at the mo but hopefully gonna try some lunch in a bit

My food diary is MrsM79

Thanks

xxx

Hi Hun! Il deffo have a look out for your diary chick-honestly the best thing for keeping on track:) hope ur feeling better to eat soon. Are u doing discovery or pp's? The Melba toast are like little crispbreads, make a really nice change from bread and I don't need any spread with them:)
Hope ur enjoying the sun:) I'm stuck inside at work-absolutely boiling!:( xxx

Last edited:
The menu for today looks yummy Kim :) you are using your points well and looks like your eating loads :) keep up the good work xx

The menu for today looks yummy Kim :) you are using your points well and looks like your eating loads :) keep up the good work xx

Aww..thanks hunnie:) I try my best, I love snacking and need a few through the day. WW suits me perfectly! Hope you've been having a good day chicko xx

Starvin Marvin tonight. N.E.E.D TO K.E.E.P B.U.S.Y xx

crunch on some cucumber or celery sticks...cool, refreshing and freeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)

Dinx said:
crunch on some cucumber or celery sticks...cool, refreshing and freeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)

Thanks dinxy! Just made a pot of no point soup, actually tastes quite nice! That has satisfied me thankfully:) mite bring some to work for lunch tomorrow. Have a lovely night hun x

Last edited:
Back