Kirsty's ww diary - I'm Back!! :)

Haha!! Stolen food...lol :D

I never stay for meetings, i don't really fancy sitting there like a loner, but perhaps i should too? I find this board is my motivation so i don't really feel a need to! :) Ben is great but he does like his naughty food! And i've never met a guy who eats so much Chocolate before...i'm just jealous he doesn't put anything on! Ohhh if only!!! x

Yeah I know, this forum is really good, I'm never off it and love talking to you guys! xx

hey all, just back from 5th weigh in and had another 2.5lb off! Am really pleased cos that's 16lb in 5 weeks, really didn't think I would do it that quickly as I'm using almost all of my points (22 now) every day, but I don't usually eat my activity points and I'm doing a lot of walking so maybe that's what it is! Whatever it is I'm not complaining! I can totally sympathise with what everyone is saying about men being able to eat so much and not seem to gain a pound, it's so sickening!! I think cos I don't live with my boyf it's not as bad, If I did god knows what would happen cos he eats like a beast! lol. How is everyone else's week going? soooo excited for my hols now, it's my birthday 2 weeks from thurs and then going on hols the next day, can't wait!!
Fiona
xx

well done!

hey all, just back from 5th weigh in and had another 2.5lb off!

Woohoo!! Me too (week 2 tho) :woohoo:
Okay, i didn't quite get my silver 7 this week...but here's to the next!! :D

Woohoo!! Me too (week 2 tho) :woohoo:
Okay, i didn't quite get my silver 7 this week...but here's to the next!! :D

woo hoo! Just stick with it this week and you will get your silver seven for sure next week!

How you doing on your diet?xx

ha no secret kirsty, im just walking so much i think my legs might fall off! lol yeah i definitely can notice it now in my clothes and stuff and other people have started to notice too which is really motivating. although it didn't stop me eating the mc donalds i just did... whoops!!!! oh well tomoro is a new day, up at 7 to walk before work!
Fionaxx

You put me to shame lol. You have really motivated me to keep to this diet! Where are you going on hol?xx

Ah i can't wait to see the results. That's the problem being this size i don't think im going to notice anything until the first stone comes off!!

Diet is going really well, i found an alternative to pasties (which i bloody love) crispy pancakes!! They do them in beef or cheese and the beef ones are only 1.5 points each!!! They taste amazing :)
Apart from that i'm sticking to my points, still stuggling to eat them some days! I think i had about 6 left over yesterday!! Oh dear.

How about everyone else? Hows the week going? xx

it took me a while but not im beginning to see results ive been taking pics so i can see it coming off. have a great day all x x

dont worry tomorrows a fresh new day restart again tomorrow we all have days like this so dont worry too much take care x x

Totally know how your feeling hun, try and distract yourself with something perhaps a book? And then have an early night thats what i do. Tomorrow is a new day :) xx

Hey, how did everyone get on today? I had a really good day! Never went to the gym mind u but got some walking in, went shopping with mother in law and got loadsa goodies! lol we also got a bottle of wine and had with lunch, but pointed it all and have used all my points. Gym tomorrow and it's friday so I will prob be having some more wine! lol spritzers though so the bottle will last longer!! :D

Still got points saved up from during the week, plus my gym sess tomorrow which will take me to about 12 points! Plenty for some sneaky treats! lol

:D Roll on Tuesday weigh in! I've been so good this week! Yay! :D xx

you sound so positive - I really hope it rubs off on me
my weigh in is monday lets hope we both have really good ones

Hiya Kirst! Sounds like you've had a really good week :) well done!!
(i saw your post on Couscous - i have that every lunchtime with Chicken - yummy!)

What a terrible morning - i've got into work and have a flat tyre - of all the days the M42 on a Friday afternoon with a dodgy tyre would be a nightmare! And to top things off it's someones birthday and they've bought a selection of dirty cakes in....ahhh whyy?? I haven't had one though - not going to give in to the cake!

You and your wine :) It's a dangerous game with me, i have one glass which turns into the bottle which turns into two bottles!! lol You have more willpower than me :D xx

you sound so positive - I really hope it rubs off on me
my weigh in is monday lets hope we both have really good ones

Yeah I feel really positive this week, been 100% last week I was on a really bad binge and have put on 3 pound lol so I really needed to get myself sorted! Fingers crossed for monday! :D:Dxx

Hiya Kirst! Sounds like you've had a really good week :) well done!!
(i saw your post on Couscous - i have that every lunchtime with Chicken - yummy!)

What a terrible morning - i've got into work and have a flat tyre - of all the days the M42 on a Friday afternoon with a dodgy tyre would be a nightmare! And to top things off it's someones birthday and they've bought a selection of dirty cakes in....ahhh whyy?? I haven't had one though - not going to give in to the cake!

You and your wine :) It's a dangerous game with me, i have one glass which turns into the bottle which turns into two bottles!! lol You have more willpower than me :D xx

Well I had some cous cous today for a snack in between breakfast and lunch and it was really nice! I had the ainsly harriot mushroom one and was very tasty (a bit garlicy) but it really filled me up to and all for just 1.5 points. It's now lunch time and just don't feel hungry at all! So am going to get myself down to the gym.

Yep, me and my wine lol I can't wait :D:D, I'm going to be good and just buy 1 bottle and some diet lemonade so I can have spritzers, that way I'll get double the amount of glasses and thankfully it still has the same effect on me! lol xx

So soz bout your car! Resist the cakes, you will feel better for it, but if you have to give into temptation point it, you are still allowed treats honey! xx

Sounds like you're having a great week! Couscous is brilliant so i totally understand that - and it's so quick and yummy! I will have a look for some couscous recipes as i'm sure there loads you can do with it! I bet you've done really well this week and you'll get through the weekend just fine!!

Yep, me and my wine lol I can't wait :D:D, I'm going to be good and just buy 1 bottle and some diet lemonade so I can have spritzers, that way I'll get double the amount of glasses and thankfully it still has the same effect on me! lol xx

Haha!! Brilliant :8855:lol Can't beat a bottle of wine!! I have plenty of points left for this eve so i might join you with that!! lol

(Oh btw i took the car to a garage and found out i had a shard of metal in my tyre!! He said if i had drove home on it it would have blown!!! Scary!)

Sounds like you're having a great week! Couscous is brilliant so i totally understand that - and it's so quick and yummy! I will have a look for some couscous recipes as i'm sure there loads you can do with it! I bet you've done really well this week and you'll get through the weekend just fine!!

Haha!! Brilliant :8855:lol Can't beat a bottle of wine!! I have plenty of points left for this eve so i might join you with that!! lol

(Oh btw i took the car to a garage and found out i had a shard of metal in my tyre!! He said if i had drove home on it it would have blown!!! Scary!)

Just back from the gym! lol Yeah, I'm really glad with my diet this week after my all time low last week I deserved it! lol roll on tuesday! :D

Ah, cous cous is my new fav just now lol so filling too and tasty! I just sorta snacked on it this afternoon and had a yogurt and was really full so now I'm just going to have a snack and get my dinner later. And THEN wine woo! lol

So did your willpower hold off with those cakes??? OMG that soo scary re your car :eek: thank goodness you went to the garage eh! xx

hey girls, motivation at an all time low today :( i didn't get up for my walk this morning and it's all gone wrong from there! have eaten every single one of my 22 points and yet i want more.... lol i need inspired!!
Fiona
xx

Hey honey, soo sorry about your bad day! Just try to stay positive and keep busy you are doing soo well so far, don't give up. Even if you do have a bad day, just get back on track tomorrow to make up for it. Learn from my mistakes Fiona lol I was soo bad last week and put on 2.5lbs! :eek:. Just keep thinking about that goal... ;) xx

glad your feeling so positive hun, i'm sure it will pay of tuesday :) its lovely day here so just been for a loooong walk down the beach :) x

Kirst! I resisted cake!! :) And i managed to get home okay - my car seems fine now, but yeah was reaaally scary! I cam hoem tonight with 19 points left over and i still wasn't hungry - so i've made a batch of WW Mojitos! They're doing the trick aswell - honestly ladies...you have to try them!!

Glad to hear you're feeling a bit better today Fi - keep going gal, we all have low times - i'm with you on the XFactor tho lol!! :D

Back