Kirsty's ww diary - I'm Back!! :)

Kirst! I resisted cake!! :) And i managed to get home okay - my car seems fine now, but yeah was reaaally scary! I cam hoem tonight with 19 points left over and i still wasn't hungry - so i've made a batch of WW Mojitos! They're doing the trick aswell - honestly ladies...you have to try them!!

Glad to hear you're feeling a bit better today Fi - keep going gal, we all have low times - i'm with you on the XFactor tho lol!! :D

Aw well done you! lol I've finished my wine now (minus a glass for mother in law lol) and wish I had more! lol so just had a wee drop bailies to make up for the loss of wine! lol

Oh ww mojito? Thought you could only make it with bacardi? lol how many points? remember honey to eat all those points! lol can only save 4 a day! xx

Anyone watch BB? I'm so glad Bea is out! lol :)

hey hun yeah i'm glad Bea is out se was so two faced! x

She really annoyed me lol! but was a bit of a shame the big grilling of an interview she got from Davina etc lol xx

Evening hun, i know how you feel we all go through spells like this and feel annoyed with ourselves, but don't beat yourself up about it, its done now, the weekends are the worst! Tomorrow is a new week just start fresh and see what happens on Wednesday, i personally rarely stayed for the meetings, I didn't find they helped me that much to be honest, if i was in blow out i was in blow out mode! lol xx

Hey Fiona,

I agree with Lindsay we all have bad weeks, just nip it in the bud and tomorrows a new week you will do better then! Don't worry re the meetings, I've not stayed for one so far! :D lol xx

Well, went to the gym first time this weekend but was practically pointless! lol
Felt so guilty about all the wine I drank and crap I ate at the weekend!

I done 15mins on bike and about 15mins on the cross trainer, hardly worth any activity points is it really? lol but I did work up a sweat. Started to feel quite sick and had a really sore head! Can't think why??.... hmm lol :p

How was everyone's weekend? :D xx

Hey hun at least you went to the gym every little helps! I had a really good weekend too, not at all good for the waistline though! I have done nothing all day felt rather fragile :p lol I made the mistake of jumping on the scales this morning though wish i i hadn't but got a night out in newcastle next sat so tried my new dress for that on to make myself feel better its nice on if i do say so myself! So that cheered me up a bit! Ready for another 100% day tomottow :) xx

That sounds gid! what dress did u get? bet it's nice! xx

It's just out the topshop sale but they never had my size just a size smaller, but i love a bargain so just got it ;) luckily its very stretchy, it's 1 of those that look like a skirt and top, its purple and cream stripes on top and plain purple on the bottom quite swooshy if you know what i mean lol

just read my above post my spelling tonight is shocking! You get the gist too busy singing along with BB lol xx

Do you have anything exciting planned for this week hun?

Aw that sounds really nice! I had one similar for my 22nd bday in June, but it was black with purple stripes.

I missed bb the nite lol we got films at the weekend and put on the remake of friday 13th, but it's quite boring so decided to switch on the lap top lol.

Nothing planned for this week, still off work so will prob just be going to the gym most days. Have applied for college so hopefully will hear some good news this week if a place becomes available! Fingers crossed! U anything exciting planned? :D xx

Oh we are about the same age it was my 21st in march :) not missing much on BB TBH oh i haven't seen it, but find remakes are never as good. Lucky you where do you work about? Yeah i recently joined a gym but travel with a friend so just fit it in with her lol you seem to be doing very well at your gym! You have more stamana than me, i findjust working my way round the equipment boring, i go the classes, like aerobic, step and pump i'm finding it quite adictive already!

Not up to much this week, i work in a school so just had 6 weeks of, kids came back last wed, so just trying to get back into routine, I find it so hard getting up in the mornings and i'm used to eating when i want now! lol

What have you applied for at college? xx

Aw cool, wot did u do for ur 21st? I work for falkirk council, social work, hate it! lol hopefully get into college though, I applied a bit late so the course is full, it's a HND in Accounting I want to do. Have been pondering over it for 3 years but I'm finally getting my finger out as I'm so miserable with my job just now.

I love the gym! lol it's great for stress and just turn up my ipod and bounce away to the tunes and take my anger out on the machines! lol

That's me watchin bb on plus 1! lol x x

Hey love. Just popping in to say hey and well done for going to the gym. It may not have seemed like you did much for 30 mins in the gym is a lot better than sitting at home. :D So keep it up. The more you go the easier it gets :) take care. xxx

Hello!! What a weekend!! It's been a bit of a mad one tbh...i've hardly eaten my points (both days) been rushing around like a mad person. I feel fantastic today tho - hopefully a pound or two lighter! :D

How was everyones weekends?? x

Aw cool, wot did u do for ur 21st? I work for falkirk council, social work, hate it! lol hopefully get into college though, I applied a bit late so the course is full, it's a HND in Accounting I want to do. Have been pondering over it for 3 years but I'm finally getting my finger out as I'm so miserable with my job just now.

I love the gym! lol it's great for stress and just turn up my ipod and bounce away to the tunes and take my anger out on the machines! lol

That's me watchin bb on plus 1! lol x x

Ermm what did i get for my 21st... champagne! and the rest is a bluurrr lol nah got the usual things, money perfume, jewellery, and a lovely leather bag u?

Thats funny i work for fife council education department, i love it, 2 increments a year! lol oh that sounds really good a friend of mine done that she said it was hard going to begin with with exams and stuff but loves it now could not imagine doing anything else! Good for you i know what you mean you get set in your ways, i have worked in my school for the last 3 years don't know how to do anything else and the thought of change terrifies me! lol

I never even went to the gym today, the sun is shining for once so went for a long walk along the beach instead! Hope your having a lovely monday! xx

Hello!! What a weekend!! It's been a bit of a mad one tbh...i've hardly eaten my points (both days) been rushing around like a mad person. I feel fantastic today tho - hopefully a pound or two lighter! :D

How was everyones weekends?? x

Hey hun well done you! I always go a bit to pot at the weekend! Good luck for WI glad your feeling so positive today! :D xx soz kirst i have sort of highjacked your diary will get back to my own 1 noe :p lol xxx

Ermm what did i get for my 21st... champagne! and the rest is a bluurrr lol nah got the usual things, money perfume, jewellery, and a lovely leather bag u?

Thats funny i work for fife council education department, i love it, 2 increments a year! lol oh that sounds really good a friend of mine done that she said it was hard going to begin with with exams and stuff but loves it now could not imagine doing anything else! Good for you i know what you mean you get set in your ways, i have worked in my school for the last 3 years don't know how to do anything else and the thought of change terrifies me! lol

I never even went to the gym today, the sun is shining for once so went for a long walk along the beach instead! Hope your having a lovely monday! xx

2 incriments a year? Not bad! lol

I know, I am really worried about how hard the course is going to be as I found highers really bad and that was about 4 years ago! lol I love studying though so hopefully will be fine!

I ended up not going to the gym either! lol going today though, right before weigh-in!lol xx

Hellooo! Best of luck this evening Kirst - i'm sure you've done great this week x

Good luck for your WI my dear. xxx

I'm sure you will be abcolutely fine on your course hun :) good luck for WI well done you hitting the gym thats hwere i'm off too now i will report back later! :) xx

Back