Kirsty's ww diary - I'm Back!! :)

Heyy! Well weigh in tonight and I have lost 1.5lb. Am happy with that as at least it is going in the right direction! I got myself so worked up that I was going to put on again I was happy when she told me I had lost! lol

Thanks for everyones support! How are you all lovely peeps doing today? :Dxx

Hey, well done on the 1.5 off - thats brill xx

Thank you! This week I think I'm not going to point the activity points. My leader said that it's best not to so that you can fall back on them if your naughty at the weekend! lol so hopefully next week I will have a bigger loss! :) xx

well done on your loss and have a nice evening .i keep my activity points for when i have a drink at the weekend cos when i get home im usually peckish lol.

Chin up Fiona hun sometimes its weeks you feel like that, you get a pleasant surprise! Whatever the result, just take it a day at a time :) xx

Ah well done Kirst!! :) thats fantastic! Good tip from your leader on the activity points too!!

Ooh Fi - it's me and you today!! Fingers crossed :D x

Ah Fi - you didn't gain anything which is always a positive!! You've done so well to loose 16lbs!! Keep up the good work :D I'm jealous - can't wait to have lost 16lbs - feels like it's going to take forever!!! lol x

Hey Fiona, after having a bad week it's really good that you stayed the same, at least you didn't put on anything! So well done, just get back on track this week and you will do great for your hols! :D:D xx

Ah well done Kirst!! :) thats fantastic! Good tip from your leader on the activity points too!!

Ooh Fi - it's me and you today!! Fingers crossed :D x

Well, how did you get on honey? :D xx

Yayy!! I got my first Silver 7!! Woo!!:bliss:

I only lost a 1lb but still over the moon!
Thanks for all the support so far and heres to the next 7!! :D

Hows your week going? xxx

Aww that's brilliant! Really chuffed for ya, well done! Hows your week going? xx

Ah thanks Kirst! I'm chuffed :D Week is going good - found out yesterday i have to go into hospital next Tuesday for a rather unplesant proceedure...not looking forward to it. Hows your week going? xx

Hey Bex, my week's going good yeah, decided not to count the activity points and hopefully not have as much wine this weekend as I did last weekend! lol.

Aww operation doesn't sound too good. Hope you get on okay next Tuesday, sure you'll be fine :) xx

Well done on your loss my lovely. Keep up the good work :D xxx

well done on your loss keep up the good work x x.

Ah thanks guys!! :)
Had some more good news today - ive passed my final Marketing exams and completed my qualification!! Completely over the moon...it's been a great week in all :D Just enjoying a glass of wine to celebrate!

So glad ur week is going well Kirst!! Good job with the activity points. Now we all have bank holiday weekend to contend with! hehe!! x

Ah thanks guys!! :)
Had some more good news today - ive passed my final Marketing exams and completed my qualification!! Completely over the moon...it's been a great week in all :D Just enjoying a glass of wine to celebrate!

So glad ur week is going well Kirst!! Good job with the activity points. Now we all have bank holiday weekend to contend with! hehe!! x

Aw well done! That's great news eh?! :D:D I really fancied some wine tonight myself but am already over my points for today as it is lol so going to leave the bottle for tomorrow night! :p Have one for me! lol xx

lol of course i will :D hehe!!
Glad to hear your getting on well this week..dunno about you but im thinking im going to have to save LOADS of points for alcohol this weekend haha!! x

Back