Kirsty's ww diary - I'm Back!! :)

my week would have been great if i hadnt been hungry all of it ,i think its because its nearly TOTM so ive been munching on fruit lol( it doesnt have same effect as large chocolate bar)hehehe. well done kirsty on your 5.5 inches off your waist.hope everyone else has had a great week x x

Hello all!

Well I know I've kinda disappeared for the past couple of days. David (my OH) went for an interview for a new job a couple of weeks ago and on Wed he found out he got it so i bought him a pressie and a card we are both so happy for him! Anyways that night I said to him to have a treat for dinner as we should celebrate so he decided he wanted a take-away! lol. We ended up getting pizza and I had a whole 9" chicken tikka pizza with green peppers. Anyone know how many points?? I've wrote down 20 points just to be on the safe side!

my week would have been great if i hadnt been hungry all of it ,i think its because its nearly TOTM so ive been munching on fruit lol( it doesnt have same effect as large chocolate bar)hehehe. well done kirsty on your 5.5 inches off your waist.hope everyone else has had a great week x x

Hey Kim, it certainly does not! lol I tend to go for the more stodgy foods like pizza and crisps! lol.

Talking of TOTM is it the week before or during that you can put on weight? This still confuses me!?

Hello, mind if I join in too? I've been doing WW for just over 10 weeks so far and have lost quite a bit. Great to meet so many people trying to lose weight too.

Hey hey! Of course you can, great to have you with us! Any questions just ask and we will be sure to help!

Looks like you are doing really well! Just keep posting and you can set up a wee ticker to show your achievements!

Thanks Kirsty. In answer to your question I'm SURE I put on 3-4lb the week I ovulate (so 2 weeks after the totm) - and I'm annoyed as this is the week I needed the biggest weight loss. Ho hum. Hope it's water retention and I lose again properly next week.

Ah!! Tell me about it - i've bloated out this weekend and i feel horrific. It's really put a downer on me...i'm dreading weigh-in on Wednesday (not becuase i've been naughty) but because i'm so damn bloated!!
Hows everyones weekend been? x

Hey hun :)
Hows it going?

I'm back on the plan today. Had a great time in paris and my birthday was on Sat so I celebrated in style lol!!

Soph xxx

Hey all! What a terrible weekend I had (diet wise) have been eating junk all weekend! Big Mac meal and pizza plus lots of wine choc and crisps! What a really bad binge I had, it must have been that half a pound I put on I just went overboard as I was in a huff! :(lol. I am really really dreading weigh-in tomorrow!

So this morn went down to the gym for an hour session and sit ups to get back into the swing of things!

I wonder how much I have put on this week...

Hey hun :)
Hows it going?

I'm back on the plan today. Had a great time in paris and my birthday was on Sat so I celebrated in style lol!!

Soph xxx

Hey hey! Glad to have your back and great that you had a good weekend! I'm soo jealous! :)

Ahh Kirst!! Don't worry about one weekend binge, just pick yourself up :) Even if your weigh-in isn't want you want you've done so well to loose that half a stone!! I spoke to someone at weigh-in last week who said it takes her months to loose half a stone; she might have been stick thin (literally!), but it still makes me think what a great achievement that would be when i get to it (hopefully on Weds lol).
Oh and Fi - i've been good as gold all weekend :) Lets hope the scales reflect that on Weds!!! hehe!! x

Ahh Kirst!! Don't worry about one weekend binge, just pick yourself up :) Even if your weigh-in isn't want you want you've done so well to loose that half a stone!! I spoke to someone at weigh-in last week who said it takes her months to loose half a stone; she might have been stick thin (literally!), but it still makes me think what a great achievement that would be when i get to it (hopefully on Weds lol).
Oh and Fi - i've been good as gold all weekend :) Lets hope the scales reflect that on Weds!!! hehe!! x

How bad was I?? lol. You sound like you had a good weekend diet well done you! :) I'm jealous! lol

It's sooooo difficult at the weekend - so many goodies around!! It is incredibly difficult to resist a glass of wine, or two....or three (hehe).
Whens youre weigh-in Kirst - you never know, you might surprise yourself yet!! :)

My saving grace is Skinny Cows - i live off them, they're the best sweet fix...whoever invented them is a genuis!! :) x

Thanks Becky. I am getting weighed tonight! I'm so nervous! I am expecting to put about three on because I was soo bad last week! lol
Been to the gym today and yesterday which will hopefully help burn off some of the rubbish!lol

Yeah you're right! Are you getting weighed tonight Fiona?xx

Fingers crossed for you Kirst! Let us know how you get on :) x

See, the weight loss challenge I was doing finished the wi last thu. Should I just carry on weighing myself on a thu? (although I did wi today and was about 2lb less than on sat :) )

As for wine, I am so weak now, I have to have a very watered down small one with half a litre of sparkling water ... lightweight lol. Chocolate can take it or leave it, usually leave. I am a fruit sweets kinda gal :)

good luck with weigh in tonight x x

Well girlies,

Weigh in tonight and as I thought, I put on 2 and a half pounds! :D

No I know it's not good but better than I thought after all the junk at the weekend, I mean anyone can slip up but I have to take the biscuit (or should I say the two pizzas and micci d's lol).

So here's to a new week, new mind and new goal! (And no more slip ups!! :mad:)

Cheers for all your support everyone, stick with me I'm sure next week will be a better result! :p:p

better luck next week , keep your chin up and tomorrows a new day new start take care x x :)

Back