Kirsty's ww diary - I'm Back!! :)

Someone pleease help! I am just not motivated at all and feeling really low at the moment! Really just feel like crying! Letting myself down because I know I can do it. I've not even been to the gym for a week! :(

Kirst - have you thought about trying the Fast Start meal planner in you WW folder? That might give you a boost!! Don't worry about whats happened over the past couple of weeks - like Lindsay said just start a fresh again when you're ready! And we all know you can do it!!! xx :)

dont worry kirsty we all go through it at sometime just try what lindsay said plan youre meals ahead and you should be fine ,get lots of low point snacks so that if you get peckish or bored youre not doing too much damage. i bought bags of satsumas and even if i ate the whole bag it didnt cause too much damage. i find evening the worst as boredom really sets in so i tend to snack on fruit or french fries these are only 1pt in a multipack bag.take care i hope things start looking up for you soon. x x

Hey and thanks everyone! Have been really down n low all this week again, have been eating lots of junk and not pointing anything, haven't been to the gym either. I just don't know what's up. I need a right kick up the bum! I am really dreading Tuesday WI.. Prob put on about 2-3lb. I really dont want to go and be told I've put on weight again! lol

Thanks for ur advice everyone, went shopping today for supplies so will be planning my meals for next week! Thanks everyone! xx

Its a bummer when it gets like that, and can seem like a big struggle to get your head back with it ...
I dont have any advice as im at the same place as you at the moment, Maybe start at the begining again? write everything down, Only buy good things ? ..
Hope you manage to swing back up onto the wagon! .. and when ya make it, could you give me a hand to ? hehe .xx

Hiya Kirst, hows your weekend going? x

Its a bummer when it gets like that, and can seem like a big struggle to get your head back with it ...
I dont have any advice as im at the same place as you at the moment, Maybe start at the begining again? write everything down, Only buy good things ? ..
Hope you manage to swing back up onto the wagon! .. and when ya make it, could you give me a hand to ? hehe .xx

Aw thanks! Well now it's Sunday and have decided I'm going to stop moping about and get myself sorted, starting tomorrow. David starts his new job so it will prob be easier if he's not here so that I can stay focused on the diet. I am going to start using my diary to plan my meals and Tuesday WI (which I am dreading) will be my fresh start. I am so scared to see what I am going to weigh. I think I have put everything that I've lost back on but we will see on Tuesday how much damage I have done.

How are you today? Hope your feeling more positive. We can do this! :D xx

Hiya Kirst, hows your weekend going? x

Hey Bex! How's you? Hope your operation wasn't too bad, how did you get on? Weekends been good. Kinda feel like I've been on Hol all week cause David's been off work. He starts his new job tomorrow, he's so scared! lol. xx

Thanks Lindsay! Was near your home town today lol. We went through to Alloa to make sure David knows exactly where he is going tomorrow and drove past Fife! lol Hope your good. How was your weekend? xx

Hi

Just been catching up on your diary! I am so impressed with all your exercise. Fab stuff.

One bit of advise for you is don't not go to your WI. I used to think like that but if you don't go you might not go again. Best thing to do is go the your WI and draw a big line under it and start again. I know it's not nice to be told that you've gained weight but until Tuesday you won't know if you have. Good luck chick, I'm sure you'll have done fine and we are all here to get you back on the wagon!

I know you can do this chick!

Oh and good luck to your OH for tomorrow

xx

Thanks Lindsay! Was near your home town today lol. We went through to Alloa to make sure David knows exactly where he is going tomorrow and drove past Fife! lol Hope your good. How was your weekend? xx

oh right cool so he is working in alloa then? Whats his new job? Small world! My weekend was fine thanks quite quiet how about yours? xx

Hey thanks! That was a really nice message! Thanks for all your positive thoughts. Yeah you're right, I am defo going to WI on Tuesday and will see what damage I've done and going to start afresh. Need to get back to the gym too! Don't think I've been in about two weeks now but loved it when I was going so don't see why I can't get back into it.
You have done really well on your weight loss! xx

oh right cool so he is working in alloa then? Whats his new job? Small world! My weekend was fine thanks quite quiet how about yours? xx

Yeah I know it is eh!? lol. He is working at OI Alloa Plant as a Mechanical Engineer. He says cheers to everyone for the support lol xx

Thank you chick! It's coming off slowly but surely. :)

I'm sure you'll be able to get back to the gym no probs. I tend to just go out walking usually about 4 miles when the weather is nice but I do enjoy the gym when I go.

Good for you going on Tuesday, you'll be just fine :D

x

hi kirsty how you doing ,i got a loss mainly i think through pure luck, dont know how i managed it .i think you should go to weigh in,you will be fine on tuesday ,you might even be surprised especially if its not as bad as you thought,if it is worse than you thought then put line through it and start again.take care x x

Thank you chick! It's coming off slowly but surely. :)

I'm sure you'll be able to get back to the gym no probs. I tend to just go out walking usually about 4 miles when the weather is nice but I do enjoy the gym when I go.

Good for you going on Tuesday, you'll be just fine :D

x

Yeah it is well done. What's your secret? Any tips are good for me! lol. Woke up this morning feeling much more positive xx

hi kirsty how you doing ,i got a loss mainly i think through pure luck, dont know how i managed it .i think you should go to weigh in,you will be fine on tuesday ,you might even be surprised especially if its not as bad as you thought,if it is worse than you thought then put line through it and start again.take care x x

Hey Kim well done on your loss! Thats great! I'm feeling much better today to start my 100% week! xx

goodluck for tuesday when you wi x

My god i've missed so much!! The 'proceedure' was horrific, found out yesterday they did the wrong one on me so i have to have it done again!!! Not really looking forward to that...oh well, i'm sure the liquid diet will help me loose a bit more hehe :D

I'm glad you're feeling more positive today Kirst, don't worry about your weigh in tmrw, i'm sure you've done just fine. How is David's first day going? xx

goodluck for tuesday when you wi x

Thank you!

Right this is it, lol have gave myself a kick up the bum and I'm back on track today. Just back from the gym! Woo hoo me! lol
What an embarrassment I am though lol. I only went and lost my car key in the gym this morning! I couldn't beleive it I was so worried! Was on my way out when I realised I didn't have my car key, I usually keep it in my pocket but must have fallen out. The woman on reception has a right attitude problem though, she just looked at me as if I was stupid when I asked her if a key had been handed in! lol so I went back upstairs to look again and came back down it had been handed in! She said she thought I said card. Yeah right! :mad: lol I think she has something against me!:confused: Maybe I'm just paranoid! hee hee xx

Back