Kirsty's ww diary - I'm Back!! :)

well done you, keep up the good work x x

Well done Kirst!! :) Thats brill!!!

I couldn't get weighed this week cause i'm away with work but hopefully i've lost something next week :)

2.5 is brilliant so well done you :) x

Hey thanks everyone for your support! How are you all doing? How are your weeks going?xx

Hey hey! How is everyone? Thanks all so much for the good lucks! I am so happy with my loss this week, makes a change! lol

I am so excited me and mother in law are getting really excited now with her 50th bday party on 2nd October, organising it and getting ourselves organised! lol. So I bought my dress from DP's and love it! Got my shoes today as well they are so gorgeous! lol. I was really hoping to have lost a bit more weight and would have loved to have dropped a couple of dress sizes, but never mind! Hopefully by X mas I was start to see changes! xx

i'm sure whatever the dress is, its gorgeous.. DP's always has beautiful stuff in! bet you look lovely :) x

What's the dress like hun? I love DP's and intend to get a very pretty dress form there for my New Year Ceilidh.

Hope you've had a lovely day

xx

Oh wow where are you having your Ceilidh? We went to one a couple of months ago for a 21st bday and it was so much fun! My dress is knee length, black at the bottom and royal blue at the top. It's kinda clingy so need to get a pair of those control pants that suck everything in! lol

Right, here's the link for it, I hope it works! lol. I just bought it on-line and was so happy that it actually fits really nicely! lol

Colour block shift dress - Going Out Dresses - Dresses - Dorothy Perkins

Let me know what you think? I bought blue peep toe shoes to go with it and probably will buy a clutch bag, but not sure on jewellery? Might just go for my usual silver or should I try something different? Let me know any ideas... xxx

Oh I LOVE that dress
you will look fantastic

sorry to have not been around supporting you - not been in a good head place

HI
I would go for silver jewellry myself - big and bold he he

Hi,
just to say well done on your weight loss this week and best of luck for the next weigh in.
Doirin

love the dress ,i cant wait to lose lots of weight then i can buy skinny dresses too, sick of living in joggers lol.have a great week x x

that dress is gorgeous hun, really flattering shape :)

have fun xx

Yay! Got my shoes to go with my dress at the weekend

BLUE SATIN PLATFORM HEELS - Heels at Peacocks

Quite high, but are actually really comfortable! Got my eye on a blue and black clutch bag from DP's which I am going to get at the weekend. The party is a week on Friday. Two more weigh ins but I don't think I've done very well this weekend. Diet did not quite go to plan this weekend, I really need to sort myself and get back on the wagon! lol

How was everyone's weekend?

kirsty your dress is lovely, saw it in dotty ps myself at the weekend! when is the party? not in such a good place myself at min, breaking up with my bf is not going to be good for my waistline, need to get back on the wagon!
xx

Aw Fi really so sorry to hear that! How long were you together? xx

HI
I would go for silver jewellry myself - big and bold he he

Hey thanks. Yeah I was thinking about going for silver, I think you're right! xx

Back