Kirsty's ww diary - I'm Back!! :)

I have looked at your picture and you dont look big at all.

I have looked at your picture and you dont look big at all.

I really am big, I'm just good at hiding it! :p he he!
Well hopefully when I lose some weight and feeling and looking better I will put before and after pics for you all to see. xx

I know, it's kinda been a rollercoaster so far since I started. lol but hopefully back to the losing game again. I lost 3 stone last year when I was 17 stone with WW but kinda put a stone back on and with less points this time I'm finding it a bit more difficult. My WI is Tuesday nights.
Thanks for your lovely posts.:D When is your WI day? xxx

gorgeous pics...just had a looky. your hair is so gorgeous and long!

yeah we'll have to put up some before and after pics when we reach goal :)

gorgeous pics...just had a looky. your hair is so gorgeous and long!

yeah we'll have to put up some before and after pics when we reach goal :)

Thank you, and it's all mine! lol supposedly rare for a girl my age these days it's all extensions now eh! lol.

Yeah I totally agree with the pics, but you will be there much quicker than me! lol :p xx

oh i dont know! only coming off 1lb at a time so thats quite a few weeks yet til i reach the 9's and thats if i stick to it this time lol

we'll all get there! xx

OMG lol that's so weird! I love that dress! lol. U having a good weekend so far? xxx

Your photos are lovely! Love the hair! mine just goes mega frizzy, yours looks lovely!

Aw that's so sweet, nearly made me cry lol. Maybe just a good pic! Yeah that's my boyfriend David hopefully fiance soon! lol. Can't beleive you used to be 15 stone, you are looking really great in your pictures and have really inspired me. It it can be done! I am slowly getting there, aiming at 1 to 2lb a week now to be realistic. How much was your average weight loss and what's your secret? lol xxx
Hi hun sorry if i mislead you there but at my heaviest i was 12st 4lb.
I dont seem to carry extra weight very well,i get big arms,tummy & fat face lol oh & dont mention the tree trunk legs!

Ive been doing ww since end of jan & im just 2lb short of having lost 2stone so in real terms its took me yonks!:D
I seem to lose a couple of pound 1 week then nothing for the next couple so i was never achieving the average 1-2lb loss a week that you are supposed to!

Also we eat out quite a bit & i havnt really restricted myself so i expect the losses would have been quicker if i had put in more effort.
Anyhow im on the home straight now & you will also be there one day so keep at it & dont give up xx

Hey Kirsty just popping by to say hey and hope that you had a lovely day :) xx

Aw hope all goes okay! Don't let him take the p**s though lol. Yeah havin a great weekend! A wee bit drunk just now lol got a couple bottles of wine... Yeah I got my shoes they are soo lovely and are actually really comfy even though they are really high! lol. Party next friday now, can't wait!! Will have to post pix of the party for all you guys! Going to be so exciting and gave her her pressies today. Me and David got her a pink digital camera and lots of bits and bobs out of boots (a manicure set and nails, perfume etc). She was so happy with her presents! Felt great giving her them. Her and david's dad at a party tonight and curled her hair for her before they left and she said she felt great after I had done her hair which was really nice! lol
Aw I hope you are having a good weekend, sounds like you have been working really hard tho! xxx

Whats all this talk of a cuople bottles wine he he - hope you enjoyed them xx

Your photos are lovely! Love the hair! mine just goes mega frizzy, yours looks lovely!

Thank you for the compliment! :D:D
I am going to end up big headed with all your girlies giving me compliments! lol :p

Wow you have lost so much weight I am jealous! You really are an inspiration! xx

Hi hun sorry if i mislead you there but at my heaviest i was 12st 4lb.
I dont seem to carry extra weight very well,i get big arms,tummy & fat face lol oh & dont mention the tree trunk legs!

Ive been doing ww since end of jan & im just 2lb short of having lost 2stone so in real terms its took me yonks!:D
I seem to lose a couple of pound 1 week then nothing for the next couple so i was never achieving the average 1-2lb loss a week that you are supposed to!

Also we eat out quite a bit & i havnt really restricted myself so i expect the losses would have been quicker if i had put in more effort.
Anyhow im on the home straight now & you will also be there one day so keep at it & dont give up xx

Hi hun! Don't worry, am sorry I just kind of assumed lol. Well you must be feeling much better after losing 2 stone! :D
I know how you feel with the tree trunk legs lol. It is so easy to put on weight and so hard to lose it and when you do it never comes off in the places you want it to eh!? lol. Never mind though we will get there in the end! xx

Well all am feeling fine today after my wee drinky poo last night! Feeling raring to go and will be getting myself down to the gym to burn off some of that alcohol from last night! he he

Hope you all having a great weekend! xx

have fun at the gym hun, your putting me to shame sat on the sofa lol x

Back