Kool 4 Skool 8 week challenge Sun 18th July- Sat 11th Sept!!

5lb for me. Very happy. Difficult week coming up though so I will need this kick start to the challenge.

i sts (again) this week gotta have a loss soon and at least july is done 1 solitairy lb this month hoping august losses are better :)

I lost a measly half pound. Very disappointed. Ho hum, better luck next week.

Claireybella, I hope you've enjoyed whatever it was caused you to gain!

Doesn't sound like that one blip should have made you gain 1.5, could be TOTM, it really does seem to mess with some people. You can still pull it back for the challenge :D.

I am fed up, my stone award has been looming for weeks now and I still haven't got there - half a pound away still. If I don't get it next week I'll take my jeans off & demand to be re-weighed :eek:

Doesn't sound like that one blip should have made you gain 1.5, could be TOTM, it really does seem to mess with some people. You can still pull it back for the challenge :D.

I am fed up, my stone award has been looming for weeks now and I still haven't got there - half a pound away still. If I don't get it next week I'll take my jeans off & demand to be re-weighed :eek:

I reckon it must've been that. Still not on, but don't feel as bloated so it's soon! (tmi?)

You can do the stone next week, and more! Blast it out of the water!!!

Oooh noo Clairey, sorry to hear that- that's so frustrating!! Right then, you have a brilliant week this week and you'll have a big loss next week!! Remember a few weeks ago when you did this and then had a 4lb loss? You can do it!! XXX

sts for me this week, but I deserved it, was my sons 18th and we partied all weekend!!!

Hey everyone,

I am reporting in with a 1.5lb loss this week :D

Hope your all having success- remember (and I keep telling myself) slow and steady wins the race!!

Good Luck! :party0011:

Back